Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 20, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 20, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

I CAN TASTE THE FAILURE FLOATING IN THE AIR WITH THE BALLOONS! Yeah, baaack. I'm on the edge of the volcano's lips... I feel almost completely alone again... I think we're alone now... Doesn't seem to be anyone around... The Baphomet is really jumping on my head... 😢 Sorry for being so pessimistic. I guess it's because Caitlin isn't talking to me... Ya know, my best friend in several ways...
I visited my Aunt Cathy yesterday... Tomorrow, I have to go down to... YOU F*****G GUESSED IT! Another disability center. It's apparently a tumor by Kroger's in Portsmouth... That whole area is seething with vampiric energy... Last year has given me a rational fear of short, middle aged women in glasses. Square wiccans! If it's Carousel, I'm going to s**t my pants and throw it like a grenade. I've lived in Scioto County my entire life and it has done nothing but shoot all my clocks and watches.
My parents are on a seemingly comfortable cloud...
I'm just going to go through the jellyfish field.. I've had about five dreams/nightmares about Sandra since she went back to Tennessee... That was in early January... I've had one where I see her car parked in front of the cottage. Ive had one where she decided to become a boomerang to get her left behind stuff. And just a couple nights ago, I had one where she got a new boyfriend... I'm the one who's on a supernatural limbo... It's just the way it is... Some things will never be the same. Her shards have left me permanent scars. I mean I've had about 10 girlfriends since 2012 but she was the first to live with me.
My dog Meadow had sex at the Old Wheelersburg Cemetery.. She's not a necrophiliac. There was another dog there...
As for a jester video, I went up stairs to my apartment and pissed on the kitchen floor. I then proceeded to make a pee angel. Instead of a snow angel... Sandra is a piss poor angel.

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on February 21, 2023
Last Updated on February 21, 2023
Tags: Journal, failure, sex, canine, cemetery, Ohio, Tennessee, dreams, rumination, clock

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing