The Tragic Tale of King Pepton

The Tragic Tale of King Pepton

A Chapter by Matthew-Ryan Willams
"

His sad past as told by King Pepton

"

There once was a king of small kingdom in western Valorious. He fell in love with a powerful sorceress from the southern barbarian clans. She was very wealthy and his kingdom needed gold. They courted for many cycles until one night he asked her to marry him. She was she happy, to have found a man that loved her for her, and not her money. But on their wedding night, as she prepared to give herself to him, she heard maids talking of how he was using her to get gold. This infuriated her, how dare that mere mortal try to use her! So, that night as they lay in bed, she asked him was that his plan. Seeing that they were already married, he told her yes. That sent her into a blind rage, and she cursed him for trying to use her, and take her special gift. The curse made it so he would never lay with another woman again; he would only lay with himself and give birth to abominations. After that, his subjects cast him from his own kingdom and now he wonders the Medok still giving birth to abominations. The wicked queen, now ruler of his lands, remarried and lived off his bounty until her death.


© 2015 Matthew-Ryan Willams


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on August 1, 2015
Last Updated on August 1, 2015


Author

Matthew-Ryan Willams
Matthew-Ryan Willams

St Clair, MI



About
Reading literature has always been a big part of my life, but lately I have taken to writing my own. Writing has saved my life numeral times in the last few years so I wanted to share what was created.. more..

Writing