Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Basic Valorian Knowledge Part 2

Basic Valorian Knowledge Part 2

A Chapter by Matthew-Ryan Willams
"

Facts 4-6

"
Facts 4: Physical Energy
Physical energy is power stored within the muscles the body. Through training, the amount of physical energy one can store increases, allowing for more stamina in battle, and the learning of more advanced Weaponcrafts. Like Mana, continuous use can leave the user weak and defenseless. Those with high levels of physical energy are able to effect the area around them.

Facts 5: Weaponcrafts
Weaponcrafts are physical techniques used by highly skilled warriors to gain the advantage in battle. Like the Books of Magika, Weaponcrafts are broken up into six schools of learning:

Blade-crafts: The ability to convert physical energy into advanced sword and knife skills.

Axe-crafts: The ability to convert physical energy into stronger swings, and increase one's rate of movement with heavier axes.

Spear-crafts: The ability to convert physical energy into faster jabs, increased movement, and more precise lunges.

Staff-crafts: The ability to convert physical energy or Mana into solid defensive walls, and quicker, stronger strikes.

Bow-crafts: The ability to convert physical energy into more accurate shots, and rapidly increase the volume of shots fired in succession.

Gauntlet-craft: The ability to push one's body past the point of normal limitations. Gauntlet-crafts are the most strenuous, and difficult crafts to learn. It is said one's entire body becomes a weapon when mastering them.

Fact 6: Spirit's Gate
The King's Gate is proof of the bond between a king or queen, and a spirit of the cosmic elements. When a king or queen opens his or her gate, a circle inscribed with ancient archaic symbols appears beneath their feet. Once opened, the gate infuses massive amounts of raw energy into the wielder's body. Strength, speed, vision, Mana, and Weaponcrafts are all pushed to the limits within the human body. To date, only leaders of the seven royal families of Valorious have been able to invoke this power.


© 2015 Matthew-Ryan Willams


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on August 1, 2015
Last Updated on August 1, 2015


Author

Matthew-Ryan Willams
Matthew-Ryan Willams

St Clair, MI



About
Reading literature has always been a big part of my life, but lately I have taken to writing my own. Writing has saved my life numeral times in the last few years so I wanted to share what was created.. more..

Writing