I wrote this at 6:30 without sleep

I wrote this at 6:30 without sleep

A Story by Mistress of the moon
"

While Listening to passenger by death cab for cutie I took a look into a world parallel to ours. So I’m sorry for errors in the writing, my visions still blurry from that gander.

"
Crow meet dove
I am your opposite
And still we get along better then the best of duos.
I belong by your side always.
Sitting in the passenger seat, feet up on the dashboard. The windows rolled down, wind playing with my hair, screaming in my ear and moving around my hand out side of the car. We’re laughing. You’re eyes crinkle at their ends, laugh lines look incredible on you. The sun is warm on tanned skin, and we’re alive. In love. Enjoying the indulgence of each other’s company. I get to stare mercilessly falling harder behind sunglasses. A fantasy I long to recreate..I lost myself. Caught up in a dream and lost in paradise that’s as simple as going to the grocery store together. I intended to describe how different we are. And instead I’ve taken a short glance into a reality we could create together. Where white winged doves and crows dark as pitch find the reason to coincide.

© 2019 Mistress of the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Takes "He said, she said..." to a good level of daydreaming...

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
1 Review
Added on August 19, 2019
Last Updated on August 19, 2019
Tags: Romance, short story, oops, lost train of thought

Author

Mistress of the moon
Mistress of the moon

PA



About
A new age Elvira, a young morticia, a humble goth girl with a want to write now and again. more..

Writing