My own death notice

My own death notice

A Story by MoriartyMesa

Too every person,

Once up a time everyone had their chance. Chance of love, success, good day's and bad days. Sometimes when you hit a certain an age you just accept things. In my younger day's I firm-led believed the good would out  weigh the bad, the bad was just a shadow of the worst possible outcome of people. I did my bit fighting for everyone to have an open an equal field of explanation. Never supported one party or the other b/c in my personal opinion both sides tried to Speak The God Almighty.  IMO  he or she has a lot more too look after than the chit-chat of humans. They have a Universe to run!

In my last breaths (maybe i shouldn't have smoke too many cigarettes or drank my body weight in vodka.


Can not, as a civilized people be that one word we all reject but employ when needed.


Civilized......                                Is that such a bad word?


I know we have ll lost loved one's, family, friends, wives, husbands, lost lovers, maybe people we have never actually spoke to. But can not as a culture, as a people, as a confused person looking for the right train in a train station just be civil?




The Funny part is no one will actually read this

© 2021 MoriartyMesa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am glad you don't hate but love gardens outta all the thunderations
Created some formation of free foams for the soul I hope they take of my soup
To alleviate the cold that gets in the back of their throat

Posted 3 Years Ago


I read this, and I’m unsure a rating is fitting. It’s obviously quite personal to the author. Peace be with you.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 10, 2021
Last Updated on January 10, 2021

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing