The Doctor and The Monk

The Doctor and The Monk

A Story by MoriartyMesa
"

Doctor Who Fan Fic,

"





The Doctor and Amy land in a far end of space on a luxury resort known as "Fantara", known for it's mind blowing spa's,talented masseuses, mouth watering meals and something 'new', that is bringing sixteen Monarchs and Statesmen from across space just to see what the resort may off. In an attempt to show Amy there is more to travel than monsters, invaders, fleets of war ships and small jelly rolls. As their first night of fine dinning and relaxing massages, the entire resort is a buzz of an AWESOME NEW TREATMENT! "Why I traveled nearly secron cycles just to be treated, my advicers say it brings the youth the an aged Stone such as myself, perhaps I shall shine as the river rock, than remain a dusty crumbling heap of sand." Amy was taken back by a large talking boulder, even more take back by the beautiful litter barriers dressed in form fitting and tiny slick garments. "New treatment, is that like a tummy tuck or.......'mountain lift'?" Amy said not trying to be disrespectful to the talking boulder, while the Doctor took a keen interest in the new improvements. "Oh no, my flesh pile, from my understanding, the technology is very sound, you see it, well, rebuilds you haha" he chuckled exposing the splitting cracks and small rocks and sand falling from the wading splits. As the two talked, the party of and laughing around them the Doctor began to feel something in the back of his two beating hearts..another.  

The treatment requires the guest to imagine their perfect selves and the treatment applies the image in re-binding the DNA of the guest to their ideal self. As Amy sees the treatment as a blessing, The Doctor sees a wide spread panic waiting to happen, until he discovers the design of the machine and tries to remember where he had seen it before. "Doctor, he was a really funny, um rock, he was just, Doctor?" Amy looked at the concern in his face, the knowing look of something not being right, a look that Amy was starting to recognize as fun. Behind her a group of Spa employees where hurrying to the landing bay to prepare for the most important guest, a guest who would make or break the resort.


As the luxury palace begins to receive the stay of an Aging Princess of a hostile empire, the Doctor learns the scientist who created the treatment had recently became employed after 'reprogramming failing systems' and prior to his arrival the Luxury Palace was ready to close and sell the planet to a mining guild, but with this new scientist the Luxury Palace has begun a four solar cycle waiting list. However, not too many people know much of this new scientist, the manger of the Palace is burning his circuits over the Princess's arrival, telling the Doctor and Amy her Highness intendeds to open peace talks after her Treatment. "I was only program to serve and manage, know you are expecting my programing to answer questions about an employee, we 12-9's were not built this sort of work" the Robot had snapped his fingers in order to dismiss the worrying doctor.



The mysterious scientist laughs to himself in his dark lab as he watches the Doctor and Amy "Nancy Drew around the joint', as the pair find their way below the tunnels of the Luxury Palace, The Doctor's face grows pale as he listens with his eye's closed.


Above them, the manager of the luxury palace greets The Princess Livora. At that moment the Doctor grabs Amy's hand as they run faster and faster to a room blasting 'Hit The Road Jack'. Down the long hallway, large iron doors slam down in front of the lab and six robot apes swing down and run towards Amy. The Doctor points his sonic screw driver and aims it three of the Robotic Apes, each head explodes with confetti and balloons saying "Boo", Amy screams in a panic as each Ape falls to the ground. The Doctor with rage in his face, points his sonic screwdriver forcing the doors open, Amy in a fright asks the Doctor, who the scientist is.


A man in his early 30's, wearing a red Hawaiian shirt, cargo shorts and sandals, as he exhales a large cloud of cigar smoke, smiling as he lowers his sun glasses "Oh your only gonna make him angry there sugar pie, let me introduce myself. I am a Monk my child bless thee and your "doctor" isn't the last of The Time Lords like he always hoped he would be." The Monk laughs a loud and jumps over his computer and grabs Amy and starts dancing with her to "Hit the Road Jack", the Doctor looks on with a look of total shock as Amy appears to be enjoying herself with her Comical Monk. "Who is he" Amy laughs, "he's a or was a TIME LORD", "he sounds American" The Monk hands them both tropical drinks, "Hey, Im right here, okay, not like way the hell across the room, so, Whats Up Doc? You look, uh, kinda goofy, but thats you, Goofy Doc, wanna watch VENTURE BROTHERS?"

Amy sits in wonder as The Doctor tells her the fate of his home world, The Time War, The Master and the plot of The Time Lords to move their world in the place of the earth. Than he turns his attentions to The Monk, a once wise Time Lord who became a Time Meddler. Someone who once tried to re-write history some many time's that his last attempt left him stranded in Norman England, until the Great Time War, when every Time Lord was called to fight. During the war The Monk had used his talents for mischief against Dalek intelligence, he was legendary for sending fake signals, reprogram entire fleets to play a deadly game of 'leap frog', than had set three hundred solar systems to a blaze of fire and dark matter, but was imprisoned by The Time Lords for loosing an entire battle fleet in the hap-hazard plan.

But when asked how he escaped, The Monk laughed,
"Oh well, that was easy, when the council hatched their plot I had a matter of moments. I knew that the Master would slap together some plan, so (jumping on a deck and rubbing his hands) to rule TIME ITSELF-self-self-self, you would stop him and them in one stroke, cause that's your thing and your really good at it but your kind of a dork so it balances out. No one thought of it, that small rip in time, so small that the blink of an ant's eye and it is gone, but it was enough for me to escape, my cell was far harder. Than it was a matter of contacting one of The Master's copies, getting a Time Ring from the archives, all in 20 Min's. You remember when you met The Face of Bo? You Are Not Alone? I'm not the only one who escaped"
Unknown to the Doctor and Amy the princess entered the New Treatment, the Doctor learns the Monk's plan is to actually clone a copy of the 'New' Princess in order to disarm her system and sell it to the systems they have oppressed. "It really is one of my best practical Jokes, make the masters slaves and the slaves masters. If anything i am saving lives, as only a Monk could, 'and yea, the Monk shall bring peace, than blow the system up for fun, AMEN!'. Best part is, it already happened" The Doctor jumps to his feet and runs to the Treatment Deck, Amy behind question what was actually wrong, the Doctor spins around explaining how The Monk, never does anything for the greater good, he had destroyed and rewritten history on countless star systems. And the Peace Talks was a set point in time and The Monk would destroy a people for a joke "if the treatment works, the Princess will keeping fighting, if she is cloned she will free a people and enslave her own, she can not cheat death."



They arrive, but are too late, the Princess steps out of the machine and appears and young girl of 19. "I am 329 solar cycles, I am reborn, and more determined to keep my people strong, we need breathing room!" Amy looks to the Doctor, "I think i heard that in school", "yes and it did not end well than". The Doctor spots The Monk, walking to what looks like a Chinese Cabinet right next to The Tardis and hears him laughing, "Oh No!" The Doctor runs to The Monk, "oh no oh, oh no,no no," Amy chases the Doctor, "What is it, DOCTOR, COME BACK!?!?!?!" The Doctor runs into the Tardis and starts flipping switches, "Doctor, what happen to Monk, whats going on, can we go back and stop that crazy Nazi Princess?", the Doctor remains quite as he keeps checking his computers and screens, when a hologram appears behind him, "Take it easy Nancy Im here." the Monk says and he sits in a easy boy chair, "you didn't say anything about having your own Tardis.", The Monk leans in, "You remember when I was Prof. Knox/Oscar Wilde, I died that day in 1866 and you stranded my Tardis on Mercury, when I took the
time ring, that was the first place i headed. I got her up and running and now". The Doctor flies into a rage, "dont worry you and I will catch up, oh, like i said. (he mimic's the Face of Bo) YOU ARE NOT ALONE that and you got that cutie with you. Kiss kiss kids"



The Doctor sits down, "well he might be a creep that doesn't mean others are" Amy say's trying to cheer him up, "Amy, war does things to people, now think about a race of people so wise they nearly destroyed time. I don't know what will happen, but now I must be  aware".



The end

© 2012 MoriartyMesa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on May 16, 2012
Last Updated on May 16, 2012
Tags: Doctor Who, Tardis, Monk, Time Meddler

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing