2nd Interlude Entry

2nd Interlude Entry

A Chapter by Jonny B. Mitchell
"

A shifting view from the servant of the antagonist and the revival of evil.

"

2nd Interlude Entry

      With an intense speed and lightning agility, a dark man in a long trench coat ran through the woods and forest over the borders of California, Oregon and Washington State. When he reached the Canadian border, he twisted the train and suddenly melded into a flying mass of black rock, burning like a comet through the deep forest, setting them ablaze. He crashed back into his form at the edge of the northernmost border of snow, rock and ice.

      A glisten of sun sparkled off his chain strapped boots as he walked over the ice and deeper into the white void. When he was at a point where the sun didn’t rise or set at all, but leveled with the horizon, he stopped and turned on his heel, smiling with cunningness in the pure white twilight.

      William outstretched his arms and melded into bouncing fireballs that burned deep into the ice, digging a deep fissure around in a circle. Once he resumed his form again, the ice he stood on shook and rotated. Inch by inch, mile by mile it rose twirling like a merry-go-round, fading from ice to rock, as it broke into the earth’s mesosphere and crunched to a halt. With a blast of energy emitted from his palm to the ground behind him, a crack rose open to reveal a small entrance.

      Inside was cold, ice stalagmites and snow bricked steps that funneled down the cavernous tower a few levels down before opening up to a narrow bridge, no railings, no stone arches, just suspended supernaturally over a pit of blackness. He cross to the other end where he approached a casket made of black crystal around a sleeping dark skinned female. Her hair was long, black, greasy and flowy with red colored bangs.

      He examined the body laced in a black leather dress and caressed the casket fondly, his eyes sparkling with lust. Abruptly, he yanked out of his trench pocket a vile of crimson liquid and dropped it on the casket. When it shattered, the black crystal reacted to the blood violently. The icy hall shook while shooting black shards emitted forcefully out the melting casket. Metallic and moving the liquid began to tornado around, towering with gusts of wind and booming with thunder.

      As the black tornado dissipated, the winds of the twister flowed into a black laced dressed with white fringes on a now standing female body with red luscious lips. Her hair flowed together also from the twister and landed neatly behind her back, which was open to the elements. Black beads were in her eyes with a black opal pendant on her protruding cleavage. But neither of them felt the unbearable icy weathered as the darkness that flashed in their eyes, housed a flicker of the hellfire that Christian battled.

      The woman examined her silky body and smooth skin and caressed over her breast and stomach, stroking up her legs. William stepped forward to grab her but halted in step.

      “Well, done, William.” Her voice echoed and sounded like out of tune harps.

      He bowed fully at her side.

      “Thank you, Valencia,” Angry arose in his voice as he stood, “I wasn’t able to get enough of his blood for the complete resurrection because the scene was cleaned when I got there. I was only able to syphon enough to awake you.”

      Valencia glided over to him with seduction and tease, rubbing his back with the tip of her red nailed finger.

      “No matter, my pet, you did well nonetheless. Even I was foiled at my task to attack the Chaos Host in the spiritual realm.”

      “The Protector…” William furiously mumbled.

      “Yes, he has returned on cue I see.”

      “Allow me to rid you of this pest.”

      “No, no,” Valencia strolled to the edge of the bridge and looked over, “This may play well to our advantage and help us in capturing the power to awake Dark-El. Keep him alive, William, that’s an order.”

      She was answered with a deep grunt.

      “He fucked up my plan to get close to Kenny before he could come to his power. I want his throat ripped out and served to the jackals in hell.”

      Valencia chuckled with mock humor and walked to the middle of the bridge, still looking over the edge. She flicked her wrist, discharging a deep flash in the abyss and causing the walls below to illuminate. Attached to every piece of rock and wall were cocoons of leathery shells, bloody and soggy. Small amount of movement was seen by William who had joined Valencia’s side.

      “He thwarted my attacks as well, remember that my pet, along with Percy. I hate when he shows up to aid his precious friend, like two lost dogs broken from their pack. Insufferable they both are. But don’t worry,” She began molesting his chest as a rush of force came from below, “Soon we will have out victory and you can have all the vengeance you crave. Once the young Host comes to terms or dies in the process. I pray for the latter.”

      “Why not now?” William flatly asked, not moved by the touching.

      “I need you here, to prepare for my rebirth into this world! We need to instill fear and violence back into the hearts of these inhabitants of the world. Far too long have they lived in ignorant bliss, devoid of real love, misusing the emotion at every opening only to advance their own selfish gain. There is no more love in the world, my pet. Do you know that? Only lust and power live on. Weren’t you unfaithful for a time?”

      William remained stoic and quiet, glancing below in the amber lit chamber. Valencia scoffed and stepped away from him and extended her hand over the edge and pulled hard on a magnetic force emitting from her hands. Deep groans and hallow screams were hollered from below as whirls of black energy orbited around her hand. Small sparks of electricity shot out, barely grazing William’s cheek and suddenly it formed into a dark, twelve inch scepter.

      Its ash colored brass was accompanied by many dull lustered gems and dirty, cracked heart shaped topper. Although worn and old, the scepter still shone with a slight spark.

      “It has been so long,” Valencia whispered as her eyes flickered toward and a malicious smile stretched across her face, “Time for some well-deserved preparations and fun!”

      And without hesitation, she whipped her scepter down toward the abyss causing it to combust with enormous amounts of energy and smoke twirled in a stringy whirlwind around her and William. Dangerous bolts ejected from the tip and rippled down into the darkness, releasing a deep slow demonic roar.

      Valencia broke the hold and smiled psychotically at her pet, William, who was unsure at her motives. But given no time to think, the whirlwind closed in around them making sounds of static air, and quickly caused a blinding flash that consumed the two of them in a black mass and as it shot down into the abyss of darkness, each cocoon was ejected with a piece of black shard and the ground above the opening abruptly built itself closed with rock and stone.

      Only an echo of the slamming of the stones on the floor was heard in the now empty and barren tower of ice, shimmering in the dimly lit sun. And as the hours passed, small tremors emitted from the base and traveled through the ground, making tiny new faults each time with a malevolent black vapor steaming from the cracks.

      Slowly, the poisoned ice was beginning to get bleached with a deadly dark color from underneath the ground. And with each infectious growth, an ominous thundercloud formed dangerously around the rocky domain.

      Hatred was being grown beneath world with no stopping it in sight.                          



© 2015 Jonny B. Mitchell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on June 30, 2015
Last Updated on July 1, 2015
Tags: love, supernatural, dreams, evil, lust, gay, hiv, homosexuality, protector, the collection


Author

Jonny B. Mitchell
Jonny B. Mitchell

Los Angeles, CA



About
Born in Virginia but moved to California in 2004. Enjoys reading book version of movies. Loves motion seating in the theater. Camping, fishing and baseball top the list of most enjoyable acti.. more..

Writing