Firestar Ch. 8 *Language warning!

Firestar Ch. 8 *Language warning!

A Story by MotleyMelly
"

Why is Analisse such a dictator? What happened to Domingo? What is the mystery of Nash?

"

 Wolf groaned as he paced back and forth. “Y-Your highness…? Wolf. Wolf!!” Konmekkio called, waving his free arm, hoping to get the deaf king’s attention. Wolf only kept pacing. Konmekkio looked to Ramiro, who was wrapped in a blanket, in his arm. He sat the baby down safely on Wolf’s bed before grabbing the king’s shoulder. “Your highness, what is the matter, exactly? You told me you had a plan, then started pacing a hole in the floor, yes?” Wolf groaned again, but signed, “I do have a plan, but I don’t like it… Aih, I must ask Princess Analisse about the yellow flame of knowledge… Perhaps she may be able to contact them…??”

Konmekkio winced, “Ooh. I see why you don’t like the plan now...” Ramiro blinked and used all his strength to attempt to sit up. It didn’t go as planned, so he kept listening to Konmekkio, until the conversation ended in, “Whatever you do, be safe, my king. Funari depends on you.” Konmekkio picked Ramiro back up, a look of worry on his face, as he looked to the little one. “He will set out today, alone, so as not to seem like a threat, yes? Aih, but, for now, It’s just you and me.” Konmekkio kept his calm, but even Ramiro could see the Funarian’s face look more and more worried.

As Wolf readied himself to travel to the next planet, his eye caught his sword. He pulled it out of its nice sheath, a beautiful blade, held on a golden hilt. He looked into the blade itself. The crystalline blade could be seen through, but it had not a scratch on it, despite what it had seen. Balls of light almost seemed to ‘play’ inside of it. As he drew it closer, the image of a Funarian woman appeared. Only, this woman looked just like Wolf, but with dark hair, ears, and wings. “Aih… Marrissia, my sister.” Wolf mouthed. The woman smiled to him. The blade protected her spirit. It freed her from a demon that had taken over. It had the cost of her body, but she was now able to help her twin brother.

The twin Funarians would give each other a nod as Wolf sheathed his sword, boarding his vessel, and setting the controls… Wolf didn’t want to use his sword. He hadn’t since he was forced to kill his own sister, in order to free her. But, it was good to have in self-defense. As the vessel took off, Wolf controlled it, though, as soon as they exited the planet, Wolf let the auto-pilot control it. He’d watch as Funari became distant. Space was always calming to him. All the stars, and the quiet… It was nice. As he traveled, he drifted off. He’d know when he landed.

As Wolf’s vessel landed, he’d wake, controlling it, onto its reserved pad. He didn’t even pay attention to the Callasicaillian vessel by his. He rushed to the entrance, verifying to the stiff guards just who he was. As he went in, one of the guards looked back, then whispered to the guard next to him, “He’s here… Think he and Herrdall will help us…??” The other Dancylinnite guard shrugged her shoulders, but kept her reddish-white wings still to hide it. “We can only hope… My kids need to grow up free.” After that, the guards went back to their stiff duties. Wolf hadn’t heard or noticed the conversation, but he’d certainly seen their faces, as much as they tried not to show it…

Domingo sat up, hearing a voice in the dark of his cell. Placed in solitary confinement for recent actions towards other inmates, he’d grin when he heard words spoken to him, “You absolute fool, now look what you’ve gotten yourself into! Or more, us! You had one task, and you did not complete it.” Domingo was suddenly able to see as though it was day, as a cloud of dark smoke filled the room, darker than what he’d seen before. The light was caused by the glowing eyes of a demon’s spirit. A king, really. “Calm down, calm down. What’s the deal, dude?” Domingo had a calm smirk on his face as he leaned back. “I’ll tell you what’s wrong… That pure soul I sent you for… The entire reason I had you born to those insignificant humans- I needed it to be resurrected! While you spent all these years goofing around, I’ve been waiting!”

“What are you talking about, Naseth? Ramiro is dead, as you wanted him. It’s your own fault for not taking the soul.” Domingo coolly stated before Naseth made him jump by raging, “You absolute foolish, idiotic nimrod!” Domingo didn’t feel a thing as Naseth swung to punch him, but, being a spirit, went right through him. He still, however, jumped. In a boiling rage, Naseth growled, “The boy lives. I don’t know where he is, but he lives…” The king seemed to cool down a bit, “However- I do have a task for you. One that may make it up to me… And perhaps unlock the location of the boy.”

Domingo, now confused, tilted his head, listening. Naseth grinned, “I once had a son… Ilithiss. My queen and I produced so much darkness… That when one of our children had a defect, he completely converted to light… He was so bright, he couldn’t even be seen. But my demons were dropping like flies. My queen included… I was about to kill him, when he was taken away by angels, able to enter my depths due to the light of Ilithiss...” Domingo nodded, acknowledging that he was listening, “They killed me, like nothing. Ilithiss was born to humans… In this world. Only a few years after you and Ramiro. I want you to bring me Ilithiss. Alive. He may go under a different name. But I’ll use his soul to resurrect, and kill him. You, my friend, will receive my forgiveness and, a great promotion.” Domingo grinned, but looked around, “But, ah… I’m….” Naseth chuckled, “Let’s fix that, shall we? Hopefully this has been a lesson in not-f*****g-up.” With that, Domingo and Naseth disappeared into a cloud of dark smoke.

“You…. Want what?!” Princess Analisse stood up from her throne, red curls bouncing with her jerky movement. Wolf signed from where he bowed to her throne, “I ask to know where I may find the yellow-flame angel of knowledge. The Jaunteliis.” Wolf couldn’t believe she’d asked a king to bow at her throne. It was so degrading. But she’d pay no mind, otherwise. “Listen with your deaf ears, and listen well.” She got up in Wolf’s face. Unbeknownst to the princess, Herrdall, the Callasicaillian king, had entered the throne room with a question. However, he stood still and listened when he saw the princess’s actions. He, too, had been made to bow, and was already offended. Herrdall glared at the princess’s next words.

“And even if I did know them, they would be mine to use, as I please. Just like the rest of my people, on my planet. They don’t do what I say- they’d be killed all the same.” Analisse snipped. Herrdall, despite that it was in defense of Wolf, stepped in, “Your people aren’t dolls, you know. They’re sentient beings. And they deserve every right to freedom.” Analisse suddenly seemed to boil, “You dare question me in my own kingdom?! And without even showing the proper respect!” Herrdall glared, but kept a level head, “You dare treat the two kings that took you in like a niece like nothing but dirt?” Analisse lit on fire, not a word spoken before she shot a ball of orange fire at both kings. Wolf quickly dodged, and Herrdall was able to drop and roll out of the way, with a look of ‘Really?’ on his face.

“Analisse, stop this!” Herrdall snipped. Analisse did stop… For now. Herrdall calmly spoke, hand on his sword’s hilt, as little as he wanted to draw it. “I know you’re worried about Edward. But, you can’t just-” He was rudely interrupted by the angel lighting aflame again and surrounding both kings in a ring of fire, as she took to the air. The guards looked terrified and a serving girl tried to leave the room. But got a smaller fireball shot at her. It didn’t hit her, but she froze, taking it as a warning shot. “May you all hear this, and hear it well. There is no search for Edward! Those that went to search for that invalid were sent to their deaths! I am your ruler, and as your ruler, you will do as I say! All of you!”

Herrdall collapsed from the intense heat, but Wolf, more used to it, spread his wings, and drew his own two-handed sword. The crystal blade shone blue light throughout the throne room as flames ravaged the princess’s victims. Wolf made a noise, announcing his challenge to her, and she laughed, “Aw, the little puppy is trying to talk, but he can’t! How Cute!!” Suddenly, she glowed with all colors of fire… Wolf’s eyes widened… Since when was she an all-flame!? His eyes narrowed again as he began to quickly dodge her fiery attacks. Funarians were fast fliers. He hit a few fireballs back with his blade, but this was only the start of it….

Edward suddenly let out a cry from the bathroom. Tia, whom he’d allowed to wash his back and wings, jumped. Nash, Vincent, Banschae, and a stumble-y Mickunae all tried to pile into the little room, Vincent yelping as he saw Edward flickering and jolting. Tia looked back at the group. The water in the tub quickly sizzled into vapor, and Edward continued to scream in agony. Tia grabbed a towel, only to see it turn to ash as soon as it touched Edward. Nash bustled his way in, “Edward- Drink this!” he pulled out that same flask of moonshine, tossing it to Edward.

As soon as Edward grabbed it with his shaky hands, he resisted the extreme pain, and took a swig. At first, he wanted to spit it right back out, but… He suddenly felt better. So, he kept drinking it. Nash would come closer, when Edward calmed, but was still clearly having pain and flickering. Though Nash had to feel his way there, he got to the edge of the bathtub, where he immediately grabbed Edward’s hands, “You need to breathe and tell us what the hell is going on.” Edward suddenly gave a sigh of relief. Tia couldn’t have been the only one to spot the bluish-purple glowing marks temporarily appearing on Nash’s body, right? No, Vincent saw it, too. He and the two fae princes were staring…. Nash’s runes and marks glowed as he held Edward’s hands. “I… Don’t know…. W-… What are you??” Edward asked, when he opened his eyes...

© 2017 MotleyMelly


Author's Note

MotleyMelly
This chapter feels a little short, but more coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017
Tags: Firestar, Vincent, Nash, Tia, Ramiro, Wolf, Domingo, Edward, 80's, glam, rockstar, band, angel, fairy, fantasy

Author

MotleyMelly
MotleyMelly

Casper, WY



About
I'm no professional,however, I always have new ideas brewing! My fiction universes are huge, with many characters, and my mind never stops coming up with new ideas for them! I was born in the 90's,.. more..

Writing