Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Makel Pearce
"

Meet Efren

"
"You look angry Lucy" The young demon smiled at Lucifer, his bottom half frozen and attached to the frigid grown of hell's lowest level, Treachery.
"I'll make sure your soul burns to ether in the Crucible!" The ice had reached Lucifer's chest and continued to travel upward. "You won't get away with this!" The High Devil horns sharpened as his anger rose along with the ice.
"I already am!" The young demon laughed as he climbed his way out from Lucifer's Frozen lake.
"EFREN!" He wailed as the Ice froze his body and soul together, trapping him completely.
Efren had climbed out of Treachery and collapsed from exhaustion. I'm finally free... Staring up, he watched as Hell went into complete and utter chaos. Treachery's beautiful mural of frozen bodies and decaying souls had spiraled upward towards, mixing with Fraud's shadowy world, splattered by the boiling blood of Violence's lake. Another spire of Heresy's flame ignites the demons' skies and Anger's Swamp, turning to gold as it penetrates Greed's molten pit of gold. The final spire perforates from Limbo's earthen presence, traversing Lust's violent storms and Melding with the frozen rain of Gluttony.
"So this is Hell, without the control of Lucifer... I should probably leave befor-"
"THERE HE IS" Roared a pissed and utterly annoyed Mephistopheles, followed by Beelzebub, Astaroth and Mastema.
"Well look at that." Efren laughed nervously, "The Disperser, The Fly, The Duke and The Persecutor all in one place." A small, concentrated black flame generates above his tail bone.
"You somehow froze the king, in place." Astaroth came forth. "Let him out" She snarled as she aimed her staff of lead forward.
"If you don't" Beelzebub smirked as a black wind surrounded his legs.
"I honestly don't care, I just want to see how you did it." Mastema's eyes flashed a deep green before returning to its normal black.
"Wait, you out of everyone here doesn't want his king back." Mephistopheles looked dumbfounded at the thought.
"Of course I do!" Mastema snapped back "He gave me another chance of redemption, he had"
"Blah blah blah" Beelzebub laughed. "I'm Mastema and I love Lucy so much for letting me stroke his long and glorious-"
"Fight me! You dirty a*s fly!"
"You wanna go a round, with me?" Beelzebub laughed as he closed the distance between them.
"I'll kill all of you if you don't shut up" Astaroth had joined in the ruckus.
"I'd like to see you try, little miss "Why won't Lucy notice me", go and play with some of the little demons or something." He laughed as she dashed forward.
"SHUT UP, YOU DAMN BUG" She slammed her staff into the side of his chest, sending him into the golden spire. "TAKE THAT YO-AHHH!" A Crimson Flame had scorched her arm.
"Oh, my bad." Mephistopheles laughed as Pillars of Fire erupted around them. "Let me join in as well." A flame erupted from his palm and materialized into a hardened blade. Hell shook and cried out as the four went to battle.
"Come on, Brother." Mastema's eyes lit up as Mephistopheles quickly closed the distance. He attempts to finish it with a single slash, but at the last moment, Mastema had gripped the blade and snapped it in half. "Let's get serious."
Looks like it's time for me to take my leave. Efren had flicked the concentration of dark flames, rupturing it and causing an explosion that didn't just propel him upward, into the Ethereal network, but also caused all four of the demons to go flying into Hell's three spires. So I froze the demon king, caused utter and complete chaos throughout hell, pissed off and survived an encounter with the Demon champions... I'm amazing.
He closes his eyes, letting the gate take him to wherever it decided, he felt as it was letting him go and at that moment, he found himself falling head first into the desert of Asterisol.
"Son of a bit-" Gravity had dragged him deep into the sand as if pulling a needle into water. He had gotten in 14 feet. Out of all the places you could've dropped me... quickly, utterly pissed by the amount of sand forced into ever crack and crevice of his body, pulls himself out from the new sand crater and wipes the sand from his eyes. The night had given way to lights, filling the dark, desolate and cold desert with life and amazement. Now, that looks fun. He smiled as his eyes focused on the bustling city of Ocotillo.


© 2017 Makel Pearce


Author's Note

Makel Pearce
~~Work in Progress~~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017
Tags: Lucifer, Efren, Astaro


Author

Makel Pearce
Makel Pearce

Boynton Beach, FL



About
Florida, Born and Raised, I got into writing about a year ago after taking a creative writing class.(Nothing all that special I know) Began writing a novel after a few assignments and here I am. I'm n.. more..

Writing
Efren Efren

A Book by Makel Pearce


Union Union

A Chapter by Makel Pearce


Osteen Osteen

A Chapter by Makel Pearce