Causing the Effect Process

Causing the Effect Process

A Story by Stephe R. Seede
"

Karma, it's a design of the world. Whether it's someone you love or someone you hate, people usually get what they deserve... How's that for a boomerang!

"

What Goes Around, Comes Around

       

        Some call it "Karma". Some call it "Cause and Effect". Some call it "Reap What You Sow". But whatever you want to call it, or whatever country it originated from, people usually get exactly what they deserve. When you're good, you receive good karma. When you're bad, you receive bad karma, which is only fair. It's good God designed the world this way, to help keep humanity in check. It's a shame that man can't take out the time to pay closer attention to what he's doing and how he treats his fellow man, but we program ourselves most of the time to be too self-concerned with our own feelings, wants, and needs at the expense of other people, until our ways come back to haunt us. Sometimes we think back to that certain friend, or certain people that we've (knowingly) casually neglected, take note of it and try to make a change. Sometimes we don't because we're too comfortable in our own personality comfort zone to want to change.


 

Putting Cause Into Effect

       

        Some people don't believe in karma. In different cultures, the definition of karma differs, with the Hindiusm version of karma being the most accurate. Some people don't won't to believe in karma. Just think, a lot of us spin some pretty nasty webs in life. And the thought of they're evil ways catching up with them one day and not being able to do anything about it could be a scary feeling as they continuously go through life doing the things they do: taking avantage of people, lying, cheating, stealing, instigating fights, encouraging wars etc, etc. We never seem to really keep up with all the nasty things that we do to other people, we just know that we are neglectful in certain areas and our excuse for such behavior usually goes something to the tone of "nobody's perfect". For these type of people, it's always better to be the abuser than the abused (it's good for a selfish person's ego and self-esteem), but hay, we can't always be on top. Life forces us to be victims at times too as we automatically go through life's trials and tribulations and pay dues. And some of those tests may be karma from past sins that we've long forgot about. Naturally, we don't know for sure when we're actually paying for a certain mistake. We don't have premonitions (like in movies), dreams, or fore-warnings letting us know that we're receiving this hardship for that sin, but it's up to us to take notice to how we act and treat others.


 

Human Mistakes


        There are two types of mistakes: #1. The type of deeds we do i'ther carelessly or on purpose that we later regret that hangs on our conscience which become big mistakes (at least we like to think of them as mistakes) but they really weren't. Rather the deed is forgivable or not is another issue depending on what it is. And then there's, #2. the honest, unintentional mistake. I believe there are some exceptions to the karmic process. A lot of times we make can actually make honest mistakes, or misinterpret things (we are still only human). None of us are immune to human error. We each have our own system of strengths and weaknesses, and it's good for all of us to be considerate toward each others errors, flaws and weaknesses.


        Karma dosen't operate like some unseen grim reaper or boogeyman of equilibrium that stalks and terrorizes us all throughout life, waiting for the right moment to creep and say... BOO! But it's up to us to correct our own faults for the better in the future. And it's good for us (instead of getting mad at and cussing God and the heavens above, justifying more hardships in life) to except our karmic misfortune as learning experiences. Just like experience is the best teacher, karma is probably the best form of constuctive critism. Temptations can be murder to resist, but despite how satisfactory it is for some of us to see someone get the bad karma they deserve, we have to be the bigger person and not rejoice over another's misfortune. Because you're gonna go through enough hardships without karmic punishments. They're called "Trials and Tribulations".

 

                                      Til' my next piece... 

            DAYDREAM, BABY!

  

 

© 2016 Stephe R. Seede


Author's Note

Stephe R. Seede
Thanx 4 Reading, what's on your mind?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 3, 2016
Last Updated on April 3, 2016
Tags: Karma, Redemption, Circumstances, Consequences, Fate, Future

Author

Stephe R. Seede
Stephe R. Seede

chicago, IL



About
Stephe R. Seede is a writer and budding novelist who specializes in a wide range of topics in the fiction geners of: thrillers; mystery/suspense; dramas; comedies; urban; sci-fi; and action. When n.. more..

Writing