Chapter 1: So Beautiful

Chapter 1: So Beautiful

A Chapter by Mister Fourth Incident
"

A flashback from the good old days.

"
"Yo, Eli, give me a  beat!" a kid said to me from the other seat. As he waited eagerly for the beat to drop, I took a swift look around the bus. We were on a trip to the aquarium in Camden with a few other classes. I was in the middle of the third bus sitting alone. As we were traveling along the freeway, I remembered to respond to the kid and said "make your own beat" to him because I had not the slightest clue how to beatbox. He gave me a helpless look just before I decided to move up a seat to escape the noise from the back. Again, I took a look around to make sure no one had seen me. Nope . No one. I turned around in my seat and instantly met someone's eyes.

I didn't know her name but she sure was cute. Moments went by as we stared into each other's eyes and thought about our next moves. My heart surged with an unknown feeling while I thought of what to say. "Hi" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Hey" I replied.

"You're Eli, right?"

"Yeah, that's me"

Nice to meet you! I'm Taylor" she said with absolutely joy and excitement and a lovely wide smile.

The feeling in my heart became even warmer. Seeing her smile like that made me feel so comfy. I gave her a smile back, which probably made me look creepy, and said "you too."

I didn't know at the time but I had fallen in love with that girl in that moment. We spent the bus ride talking about books, class, anime, and all the things fourth graders like to talk about. At one point, she began explaining a game that young girls often play. Apparently, it was another type of game used to determine if a boy likes you or not and she demonstrated with MY name right in front of me. Her demonstration ended with a sign that pointed to yes, Eli likes you  and when she realized this, she quickly started the game again. I hadn't noticed nor was I paying attention to what she was doing, but I was watching her cute, petite hands move through the motions of the game and staring at her absolutely stunning face and brown hair in the sunlight that was shining through the bus window. I was overwhelmed. I  couldn't do much more than stare. So beautiful.



© 2016 Mister Fourth Incident


Author's Note

Mister Fourth Incident
Some parts are meant to be in italics. I'm in mobile so I'll fix it later if possible. I'm a new writer. Please go easy. This is my second draft. Third draft will bring major or minor revisions to certain chapters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on June 16, 2016
Last Updated on June 16, 2016
Tags: Brunette, love at first sight