A Serial Rape Murderer & His Teenagers

A Serial Rape Murderer & His Teenagers

A Story by Mr Van Horn
"

The teenage b***h is almost berried. One last dig. Al Parker looks proudly of his handy work. No-one could ever tell a 15 year old girl was berried here. - So... Was she any good, daddy? - What..??

"

The teenage b***h is almost berried.
One last dig with the shovel in the woods.

Al Parker looks proudly of his handy work. And smiles.
No-one could ever tell a 15 year old schoolgirl was berried here. 

- So... Was she any good, Daddy?
- What the...??!
Out of the shadows behind a tree, Al Parkers 15 year old daughter Rebecca Parker steps out.

- Rebecca?!! What the... What are you doing out here?
- I could ask you the same thing daddy?
- How... how long have you been standing there?!
- Pretty much from the "NO NO! Please... I am a virgin..."
- S**t! S**t...
- To the "UUuuh uuuuh oh yeah I can tell... feels good" and
- ...aww, F**k...
- ...And trough the "Now start digging young lady"
- Damnit!
- ...And the grand finalé "BONK! BONK! BONK! Take that you little w***e!!"
- Look. It's not what it seems.
- Oh. Okay if you say so Daddy.
The cold wind blows in the october trees. Al Parker shivers. Plan B, dear brain of mine? Please, for the love of God!
Rebbecca gets a lump in her throat that is about to burst.
- So, are you going to rape and murder me too now daddy?
- What?! No! No of course not! You are my daughter! Why would I?
- Then just murder me then?
- No!
- Really? Really? You promise not to?
- Of course not!
- Oh thank god.
Rebecca runs twoard her dad and hugs him tight.
Al Parker, dazed and confused, hugs her back.
All the while... still holding his showel.
Rebecca begins crying in her fathers arms.
- There there now, daddy didn't mean to scare you... awww f**k... FUUUUCK.
- What daddy? Rebeccca says with tears in her eyes.
- I'm going to go to prision for a very... very, long time... Oh, you'll be completely fatherless. 

- Not... neccecarily.
- What?
- Well... I mean... you haven't killed me yet.
This again!
- AND I am not GOING TO.
- Well... If I make it home alive...
- You will!
- And I wake up in the morning...
- Rebecca!
- Then... I really don't see a good reason... to involve the police. 
Al Parker looks suspuciously at his daughter.
- You... don't?
- No.
Al Parker takes a step to the side, and stares at his daughter in confusal.
- Wha... why... Exactly... would you not call the police?
Rebecca rolls her shoulders in a big teenage daughter "whatever who really cares" kinda look.
Al Parker almost screams.
- I just RAPED and MURDERED a girl your age??!
- Yes. Well...
- You do UNDERSTAND the SEVERITY of that?
- OF COURSE I DO! Why, I THOUGHT I WOULD BE NEXT.
- Then why in heavens name...
- Well if it is THAT important to you, sure I'll call them. But I'd rather not!
Al Parker just stares.
Rebecca continues.
- It would only upset mother for no good reason
- For... no good reason?
- Daddy... do you even know WHO you fucked to death?
- ...No?
- She's in my class.
- What... noo... oh god. You're friends? S**t... what a loudsy loudsy loudsy father I am...
- Damnit daddy! If she was my FRIEND you don't think you would have REMEMBERED her? That I would have at least ONCE in a while brought her by our house??!
Al Parker starts to get that famous slow "before the aha" signal-from-the-brain look of his on his face.
- You mean she... she's been... 
The light bulb above Al Parkers head has started to shine. Shiiine!
- She's been... mean... to you hasn't she?
- Mean to me?! MEAN TO ME?! The little b***h has been bullying me all since preschool!
- She has?
- Yes! She's called me fat, a s**t, a w***e, a smelly w***e, the class w***e, the school w***e... matress, skank...
- Why havn't you told me?
Rebecca looks down.
- ...There's a lot of things a daughter never tells her dad. Or mother. Nor anyone else for that matter.
- You know... If I had known...
- I think we both know what would have happened if you had known.
Rebecca giggles and her father starts laguhing.
Then stone cold silence again.
- ...About all these whoring things though...
- Dad! I made out with a few guys...
- A few...?
- Dad! You're going to take her side now?! You really think YOU have the right to lecture me on sexual morality... now?
- Uh, well... I... just don't want to se you get hurt.
- Just because the b***h called me a w***e doesn't mean I been one! She started rumours. Just to f**k with me. Most not even true. I'm even still a virgin.
- You are?
- Yes! And so was she. And she KNEW I was. Didn't stop you now did it??! Rebecca yells at the ground beneath them. Now WHO is the W***E??! Rebecca yells at the grave infront of her. And stomps with her feet ontop of it. W***e! W***e WHOOORE!!

Al Parker starts to realize. That the perhaps not-so-intact gene pool he has inherited, might just have been passed on to his daughter.
- Okay, that's enough. Someone might hear you... in the nearby TOWN.
- Oh... sorry daddy. 
Rebecca starts whispering instead.
- Felt good when daddy fucked you didn't it?! You f*****g b***h! You f****n' f*****g... 
Al Parker finally asks the question that has bothered him all since his daughter stepped out of the woods.
- HOW did you even GET out here Rebecca? We are MILES and MILES from home? There's not a living soul for hours of driving.
- Oh yeah... about that... I was in the car all along.
- In... the car?
- Yes. The backseat.
Al Parker looks at his car. The back seat is still stacked full of things since the - clean out of their old house. Practacly brimming over with boxes.
Rebecca continues.
- I layed down, behind the boxes. Underneath the clothes. As soon as I saw you get into the car.
- Why where you HIDING? I didn't pick up and... uh... well..
- F**k and murder my classmate?
- ... ... yes... F**k... and murder... your classmate... until much later.
- Well... You're not alone in feeling you need to greatly distance yourself from your family when you have needs.
Al Parker blinks.
- I was fingering myself okay?!! Then YOU show up! And I havn't even got my pants on! And the whole car smelss of my...! So I dug under all the stuff in last minute. And then you started driving. And driving. And I was too embarrased. I thought I'd sneak out once you parked. But you NEVER parked. Instead... you go find my bully! Out of all the people??! And I am naked! Underneath moms old jackets! And you're FLRITING with her. I wanted to MURDER you.
- Hmmm... I see...
- "I'll drive you to your house for a hug."
- Uuh, All Parker says, this is kind of awekward...
- "Giggle giggle. I don't know"
- "How bout I throw in a kiss"
- "Mmm... how old are you anyway?"
- "Old enough to be your father"
Al Parker interrupts.
- About that...
- Yes, about that?
- It has NOTHING to do with you.
- Yes well, either way...  "Oh, where are we going... this is not a good way to my house" hahhahaa. The stupid little b***h.
- Uuh.. 
- "What are you doing? You only said a hug and a kiss! Stop it!... No no please... I am a virgin"... Hahahhahaaha! Do you KNOW hard it was to stop myself from laughing out loud? Oh God.
- Yes, well... I know the rest...
- "Stop it! It hurts! You're too big! No I.. I... uuh.. uuh...  uuuuuuuuuuh" And she CAME and all! She came! While you raped her! All blushed and everything! The little w***e. Oh, I was so very very amused. 
Amused? Al Parker thinks. Amused? I think those not-so-intact genes of mine, just might have deteriorated further.
- It was like you were reading my thoughts when you started b***h slapping her and hitting her and calling her a w***e! Oh god. It was everything I ever wanted to happen to that mean, coldhearted, think-I-am-so-popular, stupid, dumb, b***h, C**T of a...
- Yes well, can we please change the subject?
- Oh. I'm sorry. It just was... It was like it wasn't even you daddy! Like another person entierly.

To be continued

© 2020 Mr Van Horn


Author's Note

Mr Van Horn
I am really hoping to get some feedback.
My aim is to write a book, and I have many many half finished "short stories" or "chapter one" lying around.

But see, I do not want to write:
1) A story that has already been written. At all.
2) A slow story, or even fast paced story. I want to write a ADHD ADD super fast story that drags you in immidiately
3) I am hoping I have achived this in this story so far.

Please feel free to comment on EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. But when I say everything, I mant that I would rather hear comments on everything regarding the actual story / plot / drama / twists / dialogue / characters than the "TEXT". As in, please, no "____ is spelled this way: ____" Or: "That sentence is strange"

I am super looking forward for some feedback! I never published anything online.

Does this story drag you in asap? That is one of my key questions.
Please, do drop a line! =)

Yes, and in case you didn't notice, I have not spelled checked this what so ever due to the fact that I am writing in linux, with no grammar check, and the online ones tend to steal your work sometimes =))

// Mr Van Horn

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi!!!!! I just joined here a few minutes ago and your story was the first one I have read. I absolutely LOVE the idea behind this story, very original. As I'm typing this I haven't read the entire story yet, but so far I really love this. Can't wait to read the rest of this series.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on March 6, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2020
Tags: Serial rapist, serial murderer, teenagers, horror, family, drama, love

Author

Mr Van Horn
Mr Van Horn

Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden



About
I write in the genres horror, crime, thriller, science fiction, sci fi (sci-fi). While I would not say that I write porn (pornography), I do not avoid taboo subjects such as rape, incest, underage .. more..

Writing