Reflections

Reflections

A Story by Ms Jessica Renee
"

Taking a moment to let the thoughts out.

"

So much has gone on in life, a blur of memories whirl in my mind as I sit in the sanctuary I call my room. One single light glows as I take in the sweetness of the lullaby melody playing in the background and reflect on the thoughts that have been harboring in the depths of my mind. So many emotions rush into me, so much pain, fear, agony, fear, loneliness, but above all that... something stronger seems to arise from the essence of my soul. Love. Sweet love, tender love, an overwhelming amount of love that has come into my life.

 

Sweet kisses I can still taste as I let the memories from the past few months engulf my thoughts. A warmth I never knew existed drowns out the coldness from the dying pain of heartache. The deep wound has finally healed, I feel so alive and that love has finally become real. Never in my years did I imagine being in love like this, sweet kisses such a sweet bliss.

 

Even with a damaged heart from a love I thought was real, these past few months have taken away the rain clouds and no more do I feel any pain. With Danny, I feel so complete and that he is all I need and want in my life. I want to be his wife. He is my life.

© 2008 Ms Jessica Renee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
Added on November 19, 2008

Author

Ms Jessica Renee
Ms Jessica Renee

A Chaotic State of Mind, TX



About
I'm what you call a creative and imaginative person. For as long as I can remember, I have always been exploring the vast wonders of my thoughts and using the best of my abilities to produce a one of .. more..

Writing