Chapter 4 � We Only Come out at Night

Chapter 4 � We Only Come out at Night

A Chapter by MssJenn

Chapter 4 – We Only Come out at Night

I heard a new song starting to play as I made my way in. “we only come out at night… we only come out at night” The smashing Pumpkins welcomed me. “…The days are much too bright.” I walked to the bar.

“Looking for somebody?” I said to the girl that was searching the bar with he sight. She looked behind her. To make sure I was talking to her, I guess. Stupid human’s insecurities.

She’d been staring at me every night, when I came to the bar. When I made out with the guys and then took them too the restroom to have sex. And blood. I could feed here because in my dreams, I’m like the rest of the vampire. My eye glow green with lust. Long pointy fangs. And the so beautiful sparkling skin under the moon. It’s resembles a diamond. As we could make light within our self. Or reflect moonlight.

I never approached her before today. She reminds me so much of she who I was before.

I turned her to face the bar and slid behind her, pushing my front to her back, pressing her body on the bar. Her heart started to accelerate and her breathing deepened.

“What’s your name?’” This I whispered to her ears. While my right hand went to her stomached, and under her shirt. She had a navel piercing

“I’m Melissa, but my friends call me Mel” She said in low breathy whisper.

“Mmm Melissa.” I said after licking her neck. Taking in her vanilla scent “I’m Nicole. But don’t get use to it. I have a feeling” Yeah yeah I know. You’ve heard that before.

My hand started to go under her pants, and she moaned. She pulls both her hands up my head and pull my face deeper on her neck, were I was lightly biting her skin, but not breaking it.

That night we made love in the restroom. I bite her. Then fed her my blood with a kiss. Like Arl, the Lord used to do with me. I bite my tongue with my fangs and French kiss her. Don’t ask me why I did this, I just felt her special. I wanted her to be my human. We even talk after sex. Yeah weird, talking with a human after you get what you needed, I wasn’t in my right mind. But tI was just a dream. Right?

Ok so I accept it, maybe it was real; maybe I sneak out and went hunting by myself.Big no no. But I didn’t. It was always that time between day and night when I have no energy. Not even for sex. Ok maybe just for sex, but that’s it. And Phillipe would have notice me leaving. He would notice my missing breathing or my heart beating. Yeah we are vampires, but we breathe and our little heart, beats. Unlike Dracula, we don’t go to a dead state while sleeping. But lets leave the vampire anatomy class for later. Deal? Deal.

“The human was right here” Andromeda says pointing at a blood stained tree. I look around to see if I’ve been here before. Yeah, I know all this forest like the palm of my hands. I’ve had 100 years to explore it after all.

“What was the human?” I ask Andromeda while she looked at the tree like the human would appear from the air.

“Don’t ask stupid questions. You must know what your own human is.” S**t this is going to be tedious. I’m not in the mood for anything without my daily wake-up sex.

Phillipe was walking around; circling the area, smelling the air to see if he had has caught that human scent before.

“There’s something so familiar about this human’s smell. Did you notice Nicole?”He flares his nose and smells the air. “Yeah I know what it is. It smells of vanilla” Phillipe says with the head in the air.

“What!?” I snap “No don’t you too start” Even tough I did notice the sweet vanilla smell in the air. I was still in denial. Cut me some slacks I haven’t had sex yet!

He pointed to the stained tree. “It does smell sweet. Taste it.” He pushed me to the tree.

I lick the blood from the vase of the tree. I think I already establish the fact that we are animals right? Perfect. But the tasting wasn’t to see how sweet it was but to know who long has been in the air. You know cells die in the air and all those technicalities. The blood was old already about 18 hours. Just the copper taste was left.



© 2009 MssJenn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on August 1, 2009


Author

MssJenn
MssJenn

New York, NY



About
I'm a Fashion design student that loves to write. i live in new york City. Dominican. English is my second language and I'm still learning. Please critique, i appreciate the help. more..

Writing
Angel's Face Angel's Face

A Poem by MssJenn