Chapter 5 � Finally Dead

Chapter 5 � Finally Dead

A Chapter by MssJenn

Chapter 5 – Finally Dead

We fallow her scent trough the forest. It wasn’t long before we found them.

“You desert me, Nic.” Said Nicolas from a dark corner where I dint know he was hiding.

“I’m marry now.” Yeah I told my parents I was married to Arl and they were happy that I found a good, wealthy man to love and support me. Key word wealthy.

“You’re mine.” He was now walking towards me. I knew with my new found strength I could take him down. Now that I’m taking Arl’s blood more often.

I had gone to the forest to think. Walking in silence relaxed. I walk on the forest and end up in my house’s street without noticing. I’ve been Arl human for over 6 months now and this was the first time I went home. I sneak through my window which actually was really hard. To get some of my most treasured stuff. Some letters that my grandmother use to write me, and other stupid stuff that didn’t dissever the risk of seeing my brother again. But here were we.

“Lay on the bed” He said really softy.

“No”

“You know I don’t like it like this.” He hold my wrist, his strengths took me by surprise. Guess I wasn’t that strong after all. Ripping my clothes with fast moments he throw me to the bed and lay on me.

“You would lay quite. And be a good girl”

“I’ll scream” I said with anger. I knew my father would kill him if he found us like this.

“ Suite yourself. The house is empty.” I tried with all my force to kick him on the groin but he saw my intentions. Holding both my knees, he opened my legs more than my body could take.

“Would you be a good girl Nic?”

“He is going to kill you. If you do something to me he will kill you” Arl would protect me. I was his human after all. And he loved me. At least that what I thought.

“That’s a no then?” He push hard on my knee and my pelvis cracked. Broken. The pain went trough all my body. It blinded me for a moment. i had to hold tie to the matress but nothing would even lower a little the horrible pain.

“Aaarhh he will kill you.” I screamed to my brother while he stand up from me, to take his clothes off. “Arl where are you. Help me please” I kept whispering over and over. My brother had left the room, without me noticing. When he came back I was still whispering. He laid again on top of me. Naked.

“shh stop calling his name. You are with me now. Would you stay with me forever?”

I spit on his face and it got him next to the lips. He licked it.

“Mmm Nic. I’ve miss the taste of you.” He said before licking my eyelids. “But I would have to show you some of those manners that man of yours made you forget.”

He turn me on my stomached and pull to edge of the bed. Entering me so hard that my back ached in horrible pain that went to my neck. It felt worse than I knife going trough me. His hands pressing my broken pelvis. My spine like its been pull out of my back. The pain was in every inch of my body, consuming me.

Nicolas twisted my hair his hand and wrist and pull my neck back and down. He pull my head too far back and down I couldn’t scream, or breathe.

“Would you stay with me Nicole?” But I couldn’t answer because my neck was twisted around and back. “Answer me!!” He screamed. I’ve never hear Nicolas scream before. He was losing it.

Twisting my neck up and down, front and back. He kept yelling and pulling.He pushed my head to the front and snaped it back really fast.He did it a few times. Until my neck broke too. But I wasn’t dead. In that moment I just wish I could die and rest in peace for once.

He lifted me, taking extra care of my neck, and lay me on my back. Placing down carefully my neck. I stared at his face, tears dripped from him to my face.

“Nic, look what you made me do. Don't make me do this anymore please, I can’t take it. Be good. Would you?” He asked crying.

“sss” I tried to talk but my body was numb. He kiss me slowly.

“It’s OK. Everything would be right.”

He started kissing my forehead while massaging my breast with slow circulars movements. Kiss my cheeks slowly always with care. My lips. My ears. My neck. My collar bones and breasts. He kiss and caress my stomached like it was a piece of art. Gradually, chary. He push himself up holding his weight with both his hands on each side of, not putting pleasure on my broken body. I started to cry. I wanted to ask him to stop but the sound that trough my throat didn’t made much sense.

He slid his hands down the length of my body, and insert two finger on me. The pain was instant. He glared at me. “you are not ready” He put one more finger. He made angry noises and glared at me, slipping out his hand. He push into me slowly. As always slowly.

A hour past before he finished. And I just couldn’t feel my body anymore. He was still trying to make my body react like it used to do before, but for much that my body acted on itself, the pain and the numbness was too much.

“What’s wrong with you!” He shout getting out of me and standing at the end of the bed. “Your s****y body, you! He did this to you. You don’t like me anymore because of him!” I wanted to shout to him, that I never liked him or what he did to me. But couldn’t.

He stands by my feet. Holding them he pull me with a fast moment out of bed. So fast I felt time almost stopped when I was in the air. Before touching the floor, my neck snaps back. Everything went black and quiet. And I was dead. Finally dead.

 

 



© 2009 MssJenn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on August 1, 2009


Author

MssJenn
MssJenn

New York, NY



About
I'm a Fashion design student that loves to write. i live in new york City. Dominican. English is my second language and I'm still learning. Please critique, i appreciate the help. more..

Writing
Angel's Face Angel's Face

A Poem by MssJenn