Chapter 7 - For one Nic More

Chapter 7 - For one Nic More

A Chapter by MssJenn

Chapter 7 - For one Nic More

 

We climbed on a three, close to them. I knew it was her. I could hear her cry and plead. And a man’s moanings, but I couldn’t see because they were surrounded by six other men. The memories of my brother raping me came with such a force that I lost balance and fell from the 150 meters tree is was on. Landing on my back, I lost all the air.

“S**t” I muttered under my breath. When I open my eyes the six men were around me. I looked up and the Lord was signaling me to stay down. Yeah like I’ll be afraid of mere humans. I stand up. And look at each of them. They were getting closer and closer. Until all of them were standing in a semicircle, not even a foot from me.

“Mmm, a vampire. This ones is mine” Said the one in the center of the semi circle of men. He was disgusting looking with a Dali mustache. The other start to complaint and get a little closer.

"Beware," I snarled at the others. "I hate humans," I continued, and spat at their dirty feet.

They all started to laugh. Yeah me the big comedian. They won’t laugh when I bite them with my square teeth. Ooh no wait I might have fangs after all. I smile to myself and looked up to the guys who were getting ready to jump and surprise them from behind.

They jumped, but it was like the men already new because they turned around before they touch the floor.

“Lord. What a surprise” said the one in the middle. The Lord nod.

“Isn’t the witching hour almost over?” Asked the lord. The witching hour is that time between night and the new day. It’s when all the magic beings are allow extra stamina to use their powers. After the witching hour is the devils hour, when the moon and the sun meet and fight for power. The sun always wins, as you can guess. Yeah, that’s mythology, AKA bullshit. Or maybe not.

I gave Phillipe a questioning look. He was standing next to the Lord in his fight or fly position. No we don’t actually fly, just a saying.

“Werewolves” He mouthed. Oh now I get it. The f*****g werewolves are super strong. For a vampire the older you are the stronger you get, but werewolves are simply stronger than any vampire younger than at least 300 years. I guess we are fucked up.

What I know about werewolves is not much. Lycanthropy is the virus that causes the human to be a werewolf. Lycanthropy is a sexually transmitted disease. You know how they say aids started with a man that had sex with a monkey. Same with the werewolf, use your imagination. Yeah, disgusting.

Maybe I lost some part of the conversation because when I looked up three men were jumping to the lord and getting into a big fight. My instinct made jump to them, but in the air some thing stopped me. Pulling me by the hair was a werewolf. He hold me by the neck he pulled me against the tree, pressing his body to mine.

“Nic!” He yell. I pushed him with all I have and he tripped on the floor.

“What did you just called me?!” He looked surprise for a second. Maybe at the fact that I could fight him. Then he smiled. And yelled again.

“Niiiic!” In that moment somebody jumped and landed next to me. It was the man that I heard moan before. It was my brother.

I looked at him surprise.

“Boo!” He said throwing his hands to me. And I almost start running in the opposite direction. The werewolves started to laugh at me. I just stand there for a moment.

The lord and Phillipe were fighting. Phillipe with one werewolf, he didn’t look like was having a good time. And the lord, well he had three men on him. What do you think? Having fun? Well he wasn’t as bad as Phillipe. At least he was retuning the hits. He looked as he could actually win if we give him some time.

“The witching hour is over!!”Yelled one of the werewolves that weren’t fighting.

When I looked back my brother was too close to me. Stupid me letting my guards down in front of my worse nightmare made real. I took a step back but he held me. He was as strong as I remember, but I was vampire now. He must be stronger. This day couldn’t be worse. When did my brother became a werewolf? Before or after killing me? Wasn’t he supposed to be in the dungeon of the lord’s? The lord has too much to explain.

“Good to see you Nic” Said Nicolas before pressing hard his lips on mines and leaving. They all left. And with them left my beautiful sparkling skin.

Yeah, the best day of my life.



© 2009 MssJenn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on August 1, 2009


Author

MssJenn
MssJenn

New York, NY



About
I'm a Fashion design student that loves to write. i live in new york City. Dominican. English is my second language and I'm still learning. Please critique, i appreciate the help. more..

Writing
Angel's Face Angel's Face

A Poem by MssJenn