Chapter 8 - I'm Leaving with my Lord

Chapter 8 - I'm Leaving with my Lord

A Chapter by MssJenn

Chapter 8 - I'm Leaving with my Lord

“Good morning Sir I am Baron Arlnned Buckston from France. I come to pay a visit to your daughter Nicole.” Said Arl to my father, with a French accent that I’ve never heard before on him. I wished I could see the expression on my father’s face when this noble French, elegant man is visiting his “in marriage age” daughter. Relief, shock. I love my father he just want to see me to be happy and with a good economic status. With lots of kids too. To bad vampires and humans don’t procreate.

Arl had come to ask for my hand in marriage. We weren’t really getting married, just to leave my parents happy when I live with him today. “Baron Buckston come in take a seat. Please to meet you. I’m Sir Nicomedes Maasi. Nicole’s father.” I heard how they moved to the living room.

I was on the second floor, waiting for my time to step in. kneel a I was on the stairs, trying to hear everithing.

“This is my wife Dacey Maasi.” I could hear my mother giggle a little kid and I smiled. She was such a sweet heart; my mother.

My parents loved each other very much. We were a “happy” family. I’ve always admired my father because he loved so much my mother and me. Even my brother, but he is the sweetest thing right? Just so loving and caring of his twin sister. I want to puke.

In that moment I felt a breath on my left ear that made shivered. “Who’s that Nic?” Asked Nicolas, in my ear. He held me by the hair so I wont stand from the floor.

We used to call each other Nic, and only the each other cold use the name. No one else was allowed. When kids we where besfriend, he protected me even from my ffather when I did something wrong he would take the blame. But things had change almost a year ago, he still care for me some times and still take the blame of my mistakes, but let just sayt that sex with your brother, even if it doesn’t hurt the body, hurts the soul, kills the soul.

“Nobody” I whispered. “Just another of those suitors” He pulled my head back and kissed me slowly but with sickening passion. He leaved my lips wet and I had run my long sleebe on my lips to clean it up.

He had have been raping me by now for almost a year. I just felt lucky I found Arl to take me out of this nightmare. Or he found me? I was dreaming of forever now. I could be his human until the time to change comes.

“That’s what I though. Come” He pulled me to stand up.

“We are we going? Father is going to call me to meet the man” I almost pleaded.

“They won’t find you. Let’s go to my room” I pulled with force from his grip. Almost crying.

“No, please no. Later tonight. Later” now I was pleading. But he held me by the hair and pull me to his room.

“Your house is beautiful. Could I have a tour?” I could hear Arl said to my father down stare. Nicolas glared at me and pulled me running to his room.

“This would be fast. Don’t worry you can go see your new admire afterwards.” He threw me on the bed “Lets try something different” He said lifting my petticoat. I’ve dressed up for Arl. This was the firs time I’d see him during the day, and I wanted to look good. In few moments I’d be far from here and will never come back, never. In that moment Nicolas trust into me with force that he had never used on me before. No body had used on me before. He took a knife from his pants and slashed my thigh. I felt the blood dripping.

“Arl” I whisper a second before he enter the room and in a blink Nicolas was in the floor. Arl’s knees were pressing him hard. And he was pulling Nicolas longish hair back making him look to his face. “Don’t hurt him” I whisper to Arl. I know I was the stupidest human alive, but I couldn’t have leaved my parents alone. “Please don’t hurt him” I was crying while Arl glared at me. Then he looked down to Nicolas

“You lucky b*****d. You touch her one more time and you’ll wish I’d kill you now. Got it?” Arl asked smacking his head hard in the floor. “Did you understand?” He asked again. Nicolas nodded fast. F*****g coward.

In a second Arl jumped back to the door and a smile came to his face. My father enter the room in that moment.

“I see you found my daughter. Nicole we have been looking for you” Said my father with a big smile on his face. Nicolas stood up from the floor.

“We were just playing around father” He said. I could see his eyes getting dark.

“Nicole this is Baron-“

“I know him” I cut my father “I can’t do this anymore. Please lets go already” This I said to Arl who nodded and came to hold me. I let him because I was in such pain. I walked a little bend on the waist from the pain, but Arl hold me so I wont fall.

“I’m leaving now. I’ll miss you. But I might come back some day.” I said to my father crying.

The sight of my father crying broke my heart. Nicolas was crying too. At this point I couldn’t bring myself to hate him enough to wish him death, not after seeing the pain of my departure in his face. But I knew I wouldn’t miss him.

I never said goodbye to my mother. We just walk to the forest. Arl supporting me by the shoulder.

“You look good” I said to him. He too had dressed up for the occasion, al black and sexy. “Sexy” I smiled to him.

“Not much as you” he said and I looked down my dirty petticoat.

“I’m all bloody” I almost cry for my ruin dress. I looked to Arl and who arc a brow with a malicious smile. We laugh together at the irony. The bloodier the better.

“I don’t want to ever come back” I said to Arl, after a few minutes walking in the forest. He could’ve carried me and we would be there faster but I wanted to walk.

“Don’t ever come back. If that brother of yours touch you. I won’t stopped next time” My heart stopped at that.

“No don’t kill him. Promise me you won’t kill him.” I plead to Arl. Yeah yeah, stupid masochist human of s**t. Arl didn’t say anything “Promise!” I yelled

“Alright I promise” I smiled to him.

 



© 2009 MssJenn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on August 1, 2009


Author

MssJenn
MssJenn

New York, NY



About
I'm a Fashion design student that loves to write. i live in new york City. Dominican. English is my second language and I'm still learning. Please critique, i appreciate the help. more..

Writing
Angel's Face Angel's Face

A Poem by MssJenn