Dana's Adventures in Wellies Part 3 - Old Friends

Dana's Adventures in Wellies Part 3 - Old Friends

A Chapter by MuddyWellyJulia

The next day was Saturday so Dana enjoyed a long lie in that morning. Heaving herself out of bed she went to the boiler room to see how well her boots were doing - to her delight they were warm and dry through and through. As she was cooking breakfast in her pyjamas she couldn’t stop thinking about her lovely wellies. All of a sudden she decided to do something quite naughty - she put on her socks, picked the boots out from the boiler cupboard and pulled them onto her feet! Wearing her wellies in the house; what a mischievous thing to do! She kept them on as she ate her breakfast, loving how they felt. Finishing she went into her bedroom; she probably needed to take a shower but didn’t really want to take the wellies off just yet, especially since an uncontrollable urge was surging through her that she could barely explain. It felt sexual in nature which made Dana’s mind run wild - was she getting a fetish for these red boots? Before she could comprehend things any further she fell back onto her bed, wellies still on, and shunted one of her hands down her pyjama bottoms. She had masturbated many times before but never had it felt as fine as it did at this moment with her wellingtons firmly on her feet. She squirted in no time at all! Taking a deep breath after this dirty deed she was stunned and accepted what she had thought - her love for her wellies were more than just surface level, it was something far deeper. Reluctantly she pulled them off to go and have a shower… but she knew she would be back in them for the rest of the day!

Indeed, Dana put her wellies back on when she had got dressed into her clothes for the day. She did all the stuff she needed to do around her house and ate a light lunch whilst sitting on the sofa, the red boots acting like a pair of slippers as she relaxed around! In the mid-afternoon she left her house to go out into the city, the boots still on for wandering down the damp streets - firstly she had to go to the dry cleaners to get her work uniform nice and clean once again. The man behind the counter looked at her strangely when she gave over her filthy skirt and dirty blazer, leading her to just smile in a semi-embarrassed manner, but it was worth it to get her uniform clean. Then it was off to watch a movie in the big multiplex at the shopping centre; Dana loved going there on the weekends or after work. At the same time though she couldn’t help but notice all of the couples together enjoying the movie in each other’s company, making her just that little bit more lonely and wishing she had a soulmate.

Then as she wandered out into the foyer after the film ended she noticed someone very familiar. It was Charlie Davison - she had met him at university at a video games society and they’d struck up a firm friendship, often going out as part of their big group and enjoying bantering with each other. They’d drifted apart a little since the end of university, mainly because he lived in a city quite far away from Dana - but now here he was! Dana was a little wary of seeing someone from her past and wondered whether she should go and say hello, but then he looked over to her direction and noticed her - she clearly had no choice but to greet him. Not that she was too upset to talk to him as she bounded over to him.

“Hiiiiiiiiii!” she squeaked merrily. “How are you? It’s been so long!”

“Why, hello there, stranger” smiled Charlie. “Yeah, it’s been a little while.”

Dana gave him a hug and they stood there for a few moments looking each other up and down. Not much had changed about Charlie - he was still rather tall, even more so than Dana, and lanky as well, with short fair hair, a pale complexion and a light dusting of facial hair. But something more important caught Dana’s eyes - he was wearing a pair of wellies as well! They were Hunters as well but in a sleek black. Dana thought he looked very fetching in them and noticed that there were speckles of mud on the bottom of the boots - had he been having a little squelch like she had been? It was hard to be subtle at all with her gazing… and it seemed like it was the same scenario with Charlie. It seemed as though both of them were debating on whether they should mention it first - Dana was somewhat relieved that Charlie broke the silence.

“Well - those are certainly a nice pair of wellies!” he said to her.

Dana blushed but smiled at the same time. “Thanks! Yours are lovely too! Very masculine, very grown up!” she giggled.

Charlie smiled as well. “And you’ve got a real feminine touch with those red wellies, Ms. Jones! Shall we head to the pub together and chat a bit more?”

Dana agreed and the two of them wandered down the streets to the pub, the weather turning wet again so they were able to slosh along the pavement on the way. Dana couldn’t keep her eyes of her friends wellies, and it seemed like he couldn’t either! Stamping into the pub they pulled up seats, ordered beers and burgers and relaxed in the warm room, chatting a bit and catching up over what they were doing recently. Charlie had moved to the city for a new job - it looked like he and Dana could see each other more often - and Dana told him about her own work experience. But since the two of them had been bumping their wellies up against each other throughout the whole discussion they knew they would have to turn to talking about their footwear!

“I adore your wellies, Charlie” Dana said. “I never knew you liked them to the extent that you’d wear them in town.”

“You as well!” replied Charlie. “How did you get into them?”

Dana blushed as she sipped her beer. “Well you may be slightly disappointed in me - I only got into them a couple of days ago! I just couldn’t bear wet feet anymore and these were just too cute. And it’s let me have some fun on a rainy day!”

Charlie laughed. “Splashed in some puddles, Dana?”

“That’s what I did after work yesterday, in the park! And there was a little bit of mud… couldn’t help wandering into it! Fell over but it was just such fun!”

“Oh, you learnt the true fun of getting muddy in wellies! I love that, I must say!”

Dana grinned in surprise - she had discovered a brand new side of her good friend! “The way you say fun makes me think that you have experience, Mr. Davison” she said inquisitively.

“Haha, since I was young I’ve been in wellies!” he replied. “Got my first pair young and never stopped wearing them for walks in the country with my family. And I never grew out of the fun of jumping in puddles and squelching in mud! If I ended a walk and I wasn’t dirty then my parents would think I was unwell.”

The two of them laughed and Dana was reflective for a moment. “Lucky you! I wasn’t allowed to get dirty by my parents.”

“Well, you’re making up for it now it seems” said Charlie. He paused for a moment. “Was that park mud the only mud you’ve been in?”

“For the moment, yes.”

“Well, I don’t think you’ve truly been inducted.” He paused again as he took a bite of his burger and Dana wondered what his next words would be. “How would you like to come with me for a little bit of a walk and we can get you properly inducted into some mud?”

Dana’s eyes widened. “Oh, I’d love that!”

“I thought you might! How does next Friday sound?”

Next Friday - that was the 1st of October, Dana’s birthday. She had no plans for that so going out with an old friend for a muddy walk sounded like such a good way to spend the day! “That would be perfect!” she smiled.

“Excellent!” Charlie smiled. The two of them were finishing up in the pub and were about to go back outside. “I’ll pick you up from your office when you’re done for the day and we can go and have some fun! Bring clothes you don’t mind getting dirty, some warm pyjamas and your lovely Hunters, of course!”

“Absolutely!” Dana smiled. Then the two embraced and went their separate ways, with Dana’s heart racing in utter excitement at the events that were about to unfold. She just couldn’t wait for it to happen - and she knew that the following week was going to be a long one.


© 2018 MuddyWellyJulia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1673 Views
Added on January 17, 2018
Last Updated on March 31, 2018


Author

MuddyWellyJulia
MuddyWellyJulia

Edinburgh, United Kingdom



About
A tomboy lesbian from Scotland who adores wellington boots (rain boots) and wearing them to jump into puddles and stomp through mud! Love writing about fun experiences about them! more..

Writing