Horror Begins (Part 2)

Horror Begins (Part 2)

A Chapter by Muhammad Bilal
"

In this chapter an investigator starts to investigate about these horrible incidents which occur few days ago...

"

He saw an Old man, who was sitting near the door of that house; he was burning dry branches to cook something to eat. From his outlook it looked like that he is living away from other peoples from a long time. He wasn’t wearing warm cloths and instead he was not feeling much cold. It was amazing to see such an old person in this condition. Shamraiz was drowned in these thoughts; all at sudden old man spoke out, “Son! Why are you standing there from a long time in cold? Come here and sit near fire”. Shamraiz was shocked at once but then he went near and sat near the old man. He was feeling better near fire.

Old man: Who are you my son and what are you doing here so far from the residential area?

Shamraiz: I will tell you later, first tell me how did you know that I was standing there?

Old man: Some things should only be told to those who can understand them…

Shamraiz: Do you want to say that I can’t understand it?

Old man: No you can’t…..If you could then you never try to ask it

Shamraiz: Alright…..As you wish

Old man: I have asked something from you….I think you are in search of something….

Shamraiz: Right…. I am in search of a deep truth and found nothing but failure. I will tell you in detail but tell me first who are you? Why are you living here too far from town?

Old man: I was a best magician of my time… I misused magic powers for many bad purposes. I hurt peoples badly with my magical powers. But then I realized that I am much away from the right path. The way on which I was walking was looking endless. From that day to present I started to live here, away from the peoples. Because it was the only way for me to stay away from magical and evil powers. Once in a week I go to the nearest place from where I could get some essentials of life and then I come back here. Anyway leave this topic I am not such important to be discussed. Now tell me your problem in detail maybe I can help you.

Shamraiz: But tell me one thing first, why would you help me? It doesn’t matters anything to you.

Old man: Till today I hadn’t done a single good deed which can be declared a virtue. I want to do anything which can be considered a virtue after my death, may Allah forgive me on the base of that…

Shamraiz: I think you can help me if you are a real magician. Now listen to me very carefully. I am a detective, about 5 weeks ago a man was killed in this area and I was called here to investigate about that. After 2 weeks from the first incident same case occurred with another person. But the fact is that I found no clue about both the murders, both of them were healthy they don’t have any disease which can cause death. No witness, no sign of the use of any tool on their bodies, nothing was found uncommon in postmortem report. I tried my best for past 5 weeks but couldn’t found a single clue or a witness. Today morning I saw footprints on snow leading towards the jungle, it was an unusual path so I started to walk along them to see where they actually lead to. So that’s why I am here. Now tell me what should I do?

Old man: Hmmm….tragic story….can you show me one of these two dead bodies?

Shamraiz: Yes I can but are you sure you can help me in this case?

Old man: I am unable to say anything now, I will tell you after looking one of the dead bodies. If it was done by some clever person them I can’t help you but if it was done by some unknown evil power then I can help.  

Shamraiz: Okay tomorrow morning I will wait for you on the bridge which is near from that place from where you get into the jungle this morning.

Old man: I will come but you have to make a promise with me.

Shamraiz: What?

Old man: Promise that you will not expose my reality

Shamraiz: I only want to solve this case nothing else. You can trust me. I promise your life will be as secret as it is now.

          Now it was noon and Shamraiz was ready to go after this discussion and relaxing near fire.

          Next morning Shamraiz reached on that bridge in a car very early, where he called that Old man. After few moments that old man came there. They arrived to the nearby town where these two dead bodies were kept in a hospital.

          They reached there in 2 Hours. On reaching there Shamraiz took him to the morgue to show him the corpse. He showed him both the dead bodies. On seeing them the old man was looking very upset and afraid. He closed his eyes and put a hand on the chest of one corpse and started reading something in a very slow voice, Shamraiz can’t understand what he was saying.  After that they came out the old man told that the condition is miserable and can be worse.

During the way the old man also told him that till now you have only found 2 corpses but if you hadn’t done something now then you will found such 18 more dead bodies, each after 2 weeks. I found some energy signatures on the dead body from where I got this information. But I am not so expert in reading these energy signatures but I know someone who can read them much better and can lead you to the source of that energy.

Shamraiz: What? Are you kidding? How could it be possible that you are telling me that you have read some energy signatures and telling me that I will found 1 dead body after each 2 weeks. How can I believe you?

Old man: I knew that you will not believe me…. When did you found the last corpse?

Shamraiz: 11 days ago

Old man: you will find next corpse after 3 days and you will be unable to find any clue this time also. I know you are considering me an aged fool man. I know you can’t believe me now, you need some time. When you will trust me then you can come to me, I will be there where I was.

          Shamraiz has doubt on the Old man, it was not unusual because Shamraiz had reasons behind that. First that he was a magician he may kill someone without leaving any clue. Secondly he was telling him such things which were hard to believe, it may be his plan to put him on the wrong way. Or he may be trying to make him fool. So he decided to stay him to the same hotel where he was living, just to remove his doubt.

After a long discussion he finally make Old man agree to live in that hotel till next corpse is found. He was very conscious about him. On passing 14 days after the last corpse was found, when there were chances of being found another corpse, Shamraiz locked the Old man’s room from outside, just to ensure that he is not involved in these murders.

          Next morning, as that Old man told him, he listened the news of another dead body found near the jungle. He went there with that Old man. There were no signs of any tools used on his body, there was no clue, no footprints on snow. That old man again put his hand on the chest of that dead body and read something slowly then he went away. After sending the Corpse for postmortem Shamraiz went to the old man and asked him that what’s the matter now?

Old man: Last time I was in doubt, I was not exactly sure because the energy signature were very weak but this time I am sure that you will find 17 such more dead bodies. And one more thing, whoever is beside all this, is killing these peoples for some specific unknown reason. Now I think you have realized that I was not lying, I was telling you the right way. I stayed here for few days only to remove your doubt about me that I am killing these peoples.

Shamraiz: How did you know that I had doubt on you?

Old man: when I told you all the matter that day then you said me to stay in hotel till the next murder then I knew it that you have doubt in me. Now I am going to my home in the middle of that hill where you met me first time. If you want any help of mine then you can come there. I will definitely help you.

          Shamraiz stood there in thoughts. In 2 days Shamraiz got some information about the Victim. He was an average person of 40. He was father of three children. He was government employer. Shamraiz found nothing unusual in his job record.

          On the other side pressure of solving this case was increasing on Shamraiz by his officers. Now he had to do something as soon as he can else he have to resign up from this case.

          On third morning from the murder Shamraiz decided to go to that Old man. Very early he arrived from hotel towards the jungle. It noon he was there. But he found no one there. He decided to wait for him there. After 2 Hours that Old man came there.

Old man: So you came back….I knew you will come

Shamraiz: I thought wrong about you, I am really sorry for that but we are taught to act like this during our training. We are taught that do not trust on anybody no matter how much he is co-operating with you.

Old man: I can understand…

Shamraiz: Now can you help me?

Old man: I can’t help you much but may you remember I told you about someone who can read those energy signatures better than me and can help you to lead the source of that energy.

Shamraiz: Who is he? Where he lives?

Old man: I think it is better to tell you the whole history about him. But you have to make a promise that you will never tell anyone about him.

Shamraiz: If he will co-operate with me and will not harm anybody then I will surely keep it a secret. I promise.

Old man: He will solve this mystery in his own way but I ensure you that he will not harm anybody…

Shamraiz: Ok then tell me about him….

Old man: Many years ago, I was a good magician and I tried to use my magical powers on the wrong side. Then there was a person who was my friend and helps me in magic and all that. He often tries to do that magic in which there is no place for any error or mistake, they should be done perfectly else everything destroyed. But he was a person who didn’t lives, he enjoys it. He was not of dull personality like me. He was not interested in magic, he was doing all to take revenge. He often used to say that I will leave all this when I will get success in my motive. He wanted to marry a girl who didn’t afraid of anything because he was a person who always does such magic in which an ordinary person can afraid very badly and can cause mental damage. After a long search he found such a girl. She was pretty, brave and intelligent. She belongs to a Ninja Samudai, and she had a special place in his Samudai. After trying for two months he finally make her agree for marriage. Next month they married. After one year when she was near to give birth to a child, her husband tried to make a magic which was very hard to make but I think it was necessary for him to do this for getting his aim. Anyway when he was doing this on the roof of his house she came there unknown from all this. Eventually a mistake occurred by him, I don’t know what was the reason? But as a result a blast occurred due to impact he died eventually but his wife was little far from that she was seriously injured. She recovered soon but she can’t recover from sorrow of her husband’s death. Soon, after 3 months of her husband’s death, she gave birth to a beautiful child. After one month she also died in her sorrow of husband’s death. After her death, her Samudai, from which she belongs to took care of her child till he grown up. They also trained him as Ninja. But when he grown up to 18 then some peoples of Samudai seen an unbelievable thing in that boy .  He can create a Shadow of himself, which looks same like him, no one can differentiate that whether it is his shadow or actually he is. The only difference is that you can’t touch his Shadow. That’s why people call that boy “Shadow”.

Shamraiz: Unbelievable… but from he got this power? Is it natural?

Old man: Something’s are hard to believe. That power is natural but he didn’t found it naturally. This was also a result of that magic’s impact on her mother.     

Shamraiz: Okay what happened next?

Old man: He wanted to leave that Ninja Samudai. But Ninjas have a rule that if someone once joined a Ninja Samudai then he can’t leave it ever. His mother was a respected girl of Samudai and she helped Samudai in many important tasks. And that boy holds a natural powers which can be proved harmful for Samudai so they gave him a condition to leave the Samudai, the condition was that he can leave the Samudai and can spend his whole life as he wants but only if he promises to save the secrets of the Samudai and will never do anything or take part in anything which is against the Samudai.

Shamraiz: What happened then?

Old man: He accepted their conditions and from that day he is spending his life alone. He started working as an Investigator. He is always there to help everyone. When needed he also use his Shadow’s power and his solid Ninja mind. In my view he is the only person who can help you in this case. And I hope he will help you.

Shamraiz: Where I could find him?

Old man: 3 years ago he lived here, in this town, but he vanished suddenly. No one knew where he was. About 1 year ago, I found his latter, in which he asked me something about his father and mother. Now he had changed his residence, I didn’t know where he actually lives but roughly I know that he is living in China. Not so far from here. You can reach there in few hours by Aeroplane.

Shamraiz: would he believe on my story?

Old man: May or may not… but I can give you one thing which can be prove helpful to believe him on your story, then if he want to help you then he will come else he will refuse you once. But don’t worry I know he will surely come…

 (Old man walks toward an Old broken cupboard and took out a beautiful blue pearl and holds it to him)

Shamraiz: I will be here very soon with him…

          He thanked him and arrived back to hotel. He went to his officers first and told them a wrong story that he had to go China in search of a clue and then he got the permission. The purpose of telling them wrong story was that they would not believe on him after listening all that which is actually being in progress.

          8 Days were passed after the previous dead body was found. He arrived to China next day. Whole day passed in reaching that town which was told him by the Old man.


© 2014 Muhammad Bilal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on April 6, 2014
Last Updated on April 6, 2014
Tags: House, Oldman, Snow


Author

Muhammad Bilal
Muhammad Bilal

Rawalpindi, Asia, Pakistan



About
I am a Novel writer and also a student. I started writing novels because i always believed that thinker is the best achiver,... more..

Writing