A New Begining After The End

A New Begining After The End

A Story by Muhammad Bilal
"

This story is about a girl who was going to kill herself for what she wasn’t responsible for. It’s a painful reality of our modern society.

"

        Starting of a new day…. Lots of tasks to complete, lots of things to do, lot of things to remember and lots of things to seek…..

        Every new day gives us opportunity to do something new, and being a writer I love to  think new ideas and use them on others for betterment of their lives….

        One morning…. The weather was sweet and fresh, due to voice of sparrows living in the window of my room I wake up early. The window of my room opens in a small garden, due to my love of nature I made this beautiful garden in my home. Every morning when I awake, I love to stand in front of that window and starring the birds and beautiful flowers for a long time.

 That day when I was looking out from window, I decided to go to a town. Two days earlier my friend told me that the natural look of that place is so amazing and heart touching, it’s of your type so you should go there to spend the coming 2 days holiday. Nothing special was scheduled so I planned to go there. After breakfast I took my important things along and set off to that town along with my friend. My friend is also my colleague so he was also free that day.

During our way to that town my friend received a phone call and told me that he had to go back urgently, as we reached there he leaved me there to visit the town and he went back.  He had already arranged place for me to spend night there, in a hotel, so I don’t have to be worried about that. All that I had to do is visit the town and enjoy.

When I came out of bus stand I saw an amazing and fabulous scene of mountains and trees. Mountains were too close, Houses on the heights were looking so dangerous but that was only illusion in looking from lower place.

Temperature was very low here as compared to my place from where I came. Atmosphere was so clean and clear that the mountains and houses at a far off distance say miles, can be seen very easily. This was due to more rainfall in that area. A strange feeling of being so close to the nature made the place more valuable, especially for me.

 I started walking along the main road passing through the town. The surroundings of roads were so clean and beautiful, even being in the city main area, it was looking awesome.

First of all I thought to know about the places where I should go. While walking along the road I saw a small park aside the intersection of the road and a small water stream. I decided to go there, because there I could talk to peoples and know about the places better for visiting in the town. I entered the park; there was a small footpath along the water stream. I started to walk on. I was looking to the beauty of park and the peoples, who can tell me more about the town.

After a few moments I saw a small café, i went there and ordered a cup of tea. After taking tea I talked to a person at counter. He told me a few places and their address, which were remarkable for visiting. I thanked him and decided to go a place; he told me that place is beautiful among all the places in the town. It’s a river like place between mountains. And according to him that was not so far from there. So first of all I decided to go there.

It took 20-25 min to reach there. As I came out of transport vehicle, I saw such a scene that was one of the most remarkable and unforgettable scenes of my life. I was standing on the road side. The road was along a mountain, like a snake around its victim. About 200 feet down there was a river like place. Full of small and big stones, water was passing from them, which was only one feet deep. Mountains on the both the sides were full with trees and greenery, clouds were touching the head of mountains. Cool wind was blowing all over; a strange silence was all over making the scene like a beautiful place of heaven.        

After enjoying this scene for a long time, I started to walk downward through stony stairs. When I reached at bottom I saw some peoples enjoying picnic over there, some peoples were there for hiking. I was there for my work i.e. for writing. So after taking a round of the place I sat on a big stone inside flowing water. Water was flowing all around the stone. I was drowned in my thoughts.

All at sudden someone called me….Hey Writer…!!! When I turned back, I saw a girl walking with great difficulty in water, was coming towards me. She was a young girl of about 21. Black in dress from sunglasses to shoes. When she was in fight with water to reach me, I was thinking that who is she? Have I ever seen that girl anywhere?

I was still drowned in the stream of question as she reached me.

Strange Girl: If I am not wrong, you are writer K.S?

Me: You are right I am K.S. Do we already know each other?

Strange Girl: Yes, you don’t remember who am I?

Me: No, I don’t……

Strange Girl: You can forget me but I can’t forget you….

Me: Oh really? But why?

Strange Girl: Because due to your one sentence my whole life changed…. I was on that point of life where I lost all the hopes, all the ways to go back to my real place, where I had to be, was closed, but at that time you told me just one sentence as a stranger that, “Never keep hope from others in problems, no one will come to help you, always keep self power to resolve the problems, no matter how the bigger and complicated the problem is, if you have strong will power you can took yourself to the Shining sky from the depth of darkness”

Me: well, that’s great owner to me that my one sentence changed your life….But sorry to say I still don’t remember you…..

Strange Girl: Okay let me tell you in detail, if you don’t mind….

Me: Of course I will not mind, why you are still standing? Sit here and tell me calmly…

Strange Girl: Well my name is Alina… 2 years ago I was caught in a very complicated problem that I had no way out, I was so feeble and alone that I was thinking to attempt suicide, I was weeping sitting on the top of a hill in your city, where I decided to attempt suicide, I was just thinking about all that what I had done, and wanted to get rid of this damn life. But fortunately you came there and seen me and asked me that why I am weeping….

Me: Oooh! Now I remember….

Alina: Thank God you remember me….

Me: So how you came here and recognized me after such a long time? And even you saw me only just one time….

Alina: I live here in this town, today is holiday so I am here with my friend, and she is a biological researcher she wanted to get some samples of water and a few nearby plants. I decided to go with her but when she was taking out her shoes out of car I looked at you, it felt me that I had seen you somewhere, after thinking for a while I remembered that you are K.S, so I sent her alone to get samples and I came to you….

Me: Hmmm really good memory…… Can I ask you something?

Alina: Yeah sure, why not….

Me: That day, I was in hurry so I don’t got a chance to ask the real matter, so if you think better to tell me what was the problem? Why you were decided to suicide? Then you can tell me now….

 Alina: sure, why not……I am not basically from Pakistan, I am from a European country name Romania, my city name is Lasi, that’s a beautiful city. My whole family lives there except me and my elder brother.

Me: Where is your brother?

Alina: he works in an electronics manufacturing company in California. So he lives there.

Me: And how did you come here?

Alina: that’s a long story, my family is one of the most famous and rich families of the city. We are 4 siblings, one elder brother and one younger brother and sister, but I am most popular and beloved in whole family than any other, so I had a great place in my family. My father trust me the most, he had always fulfilled my every wish. I still remember when I was weeping one day and my father came there….

        Dad: Hey cutie! What happened why are you weeping?

        Alina: I had a dream, that I want my own luxury car, I told you many times but you didn’t take it to me, why?

        Dad: Stop weeping let me explain the reason… you was too young to get a car so I didn’t bought a car for you but now I think you can handle it so on your coming birthday I will gift you a luxury car just tell me that which car you want?

        After 3 months my dad gifted me the same car on my birthday… reason to tell you this story is that my father has fulfilled my every wish…

        When I passed metric exams, I took admission in one of the best colleges of my city. I was so happy to go to college. My college was so beautiful and big. Whole college was naturally decorated with different types of trees, plants and flowers. There were many gardens and lawns.

Few days passed normally. One morning I reached college before then usual due to some study related work. After finishing my work I went to a small garden, which was in front of the college main gate. That day the sky was full with clouds, no signs of sunshine so I was feeling cold. Cool breeze was blowing all over. It looks like that its near to rain. About one hour was remaining in the bell. At that time there were only few students in the college. I was looking towards the main gate, I was thinking about something. All at sudden I saw a handsome boy of about 21 coming in from the main college gate. When I saw him I started to think about him. I was new in college so I was thinking that had I seen him somewhere before?

        He saw me looking towards him, and started to walk towards me, I was little shocked. I thought that he is angry to see me so he is coming. As he reached to me I sad “Sorry”

Strange boy: Sorry??? For what?

Alina: I was looking you like that so I thought you disliked this

Strange Boy: (Laughing) I hadn’t even thought about that I am here to ask that are you a new student? I think I am looking you here first time…

Alina: Yes, but may I know who are you?

Strange Boy: First of all Well come to our college, my name is Waqar and I am student of B.Sc last year.  By the way if you don’t mind may I know in which class you are?

Alina: F.Sc….. you don’t look like a Romanian…

Waqar: Good guess I am not Romanian I am from Pakistan I am here for study…

Alina: Hmmmm good

Waqar: May I know your name?

Alina: My name is Alina…

Waqar: hmm nice name, well nice to meet you, now I had to go, bye

        After that he went to his class, but I was still thinking about him, I don’t usually talk to strange boys in this manner. I don’t even respond to them. In real I hesitated talking boys. But talking to him was a good experience for me, I don’t know why, but it was. No hesitation was occurred in me when I was talking to him, so that’s why I told him all that he asked.

        3 days passed I didn’t seen him anywhere, but then one morning I again came early due to preparation of a test. That day he came again at his usual time, I was in mood of fun so I stared at him again to tease him. As he looked me he came again talked to me some usual things and went away.

        But now I was like addict of talking to him, I started to come college early in the morning. I used to sit in the same garden which was in front of main gate, few days passed normally, everyday he comes to me talk a little and went away.  But one day he came to me, just looked me and went away silently. It looked me strange, but didn’t say anything. Second day he did the same, I also remain silent. Third day he did the same but when he passed away then I called him back.

Alina: Do you angry with me?

Waqar: no, not at all. Why would I be angry with you?

Alina: then what is the reason of this strange behavior?

Waqar: No special reason I thought that you don’t like to talk me. I listened that you have mush attitude, you don’t like to talk strangers…..

Alina: (Laughing) I hesitate to talk to strange boys so I ignore to talk but people think that I have attitude, you are the one with whom I do not hesitate to talk.

Waqar: Ooooh! so that’s the reason and what I thought… would you like to be my friend?

Alina: Hamm okay

        As I was waiting for this, so I accepted it. Our friendship went on getting deeper and deeper, whole day we don’t get chance to talk so we always talk in the morning…….

        There are no restrictions on the students as in Pakistan so sometimes I used to go to meet him or we both go to picnic.

Days were passing great, I was so happy. After one year as the session reached to end.

        His annual papers were near to completion. I fell suddenly very ill, I spent 2 weeks in hospital then I felt that now I am able to go home so doctor discharged me. After one week I was normal so I decided to go to bazaar for shopping.

        Me and my friend went to bazaar, when we were about to go back to home I saw Waqar in bazaar, I called him.

Waqar: Hey Alina? How are you know?

Alina: feeling better….what about your papers???

Waqar: Finished a week ago, hey can you meet me in the evening???

Alina: Hmmm okay

Waqar: I will come to pick you in the evening, be ready…

Alina: okay

        In the evening he came, I went along he took me to a nearby park. While walking in the park..

Waqar: Alina…

Alina: hmmm?

Waqar: I took you here to tell you something, I know you will feel bad but I have to tell you…

Alina: Don’t worry, tell me…

Waqar: I am going to Pakistan after few days…

Alina: why? Why are you going? What is the problem in living here?

Waqar: I had to go due to some personal problems; I will try to come back soon…

Alina: sure you will come?

Waqar: I don’t know…

        That day I felt so bad I wanted him to live there in my city but I can’t stop him because I was just a friend of him, so how could it be possible…

        Any way after a week he called me on Airport he wanted to meet me before going. Then he went to his country.

        But we were still in contact through internet, we chat whole night on internet. I always use to think that we are just good friends but unknowingly I fell in love with him. If some day due to bus schedule he doesn’t get chance to chat me I felt boor and it felt me that important part of my life is missing.

Once he didn’t reply me for 10 days, I missed him so much, and then I realized that I am in love with him. After 10 days he text me…

Waqar: hey Alina….

Alina: hello where were you vanish?

Waqar: I am really sorry I was stuck in a work.

Alina: you know how much I missed you? I weep for you many times

Waqar: why? Am I so important for you?

Alina: I love you so much….

Waqar: I also love you so much but I hadn’t told you because I thought that you will mind and stop even chatting.

Alina: so when you are coming back to Romania?

Waqar: sorry to say I can’t come back, it’s impossible for me…. If you really love me then you have to come here then we will definitely get married

Alina: But how can I come I hadn’t told you anyone except you, and you know I hesitate to talk such kind of things…

Waqar: okay then you have only one way to spend a good life

Alina: What’s that?

Waqar: Forget me….

Alina: Hey…. Don’t be rood I will try to talk to my dad today.

 I was so tensed that what should I do now, I can’t live without him. I will marry him or die there were the only ways I was looking for. So I decided to talk to my dad.

Next day at dinner I said my dad to come to my room I need to talk to you, he said okay, after dinner I waited for him in my room as he came….

Dad: what’s up sweet heart? Why are you sad?

Alina: dad I wanted to tell you something, you are nearest to me and you trust me the most so I am telling you, I hope you will understand my condition well.

Dad: sure dear

Alina: Dad I love someone…

Dad: Ohhh really my cutie who is he? May I know him?

Alina: no you don’t know him, he was my college fellow, he is a nice and trustable person, I know him from more then one year.

Dad: Good….So what you want?

Alina: I want to get married with him.

Dad: ( he started laughing) ohhh my cutie sure, I know your choice would be great but first tell me about him, his family then I will talk to his parents….

Alina: But dad there is a problem…

Dad: tell me

Alina: Dad he lives in Pakistan

Dad: then what’s the problem simply call him here, we will welcome him, they will live here as our special guests…

Alina: the problem is that he can’t come. I already asked him to come here….

Dad: Talk him again if he also loves you in real then he will surely come… otherwise he is just frowd.

Alina:  dad I if you say then I will ask again…

Dad: okay my cutie, I am always with you, tell me if you need any help regarding this…

Alina: okay dad I will….

At night I asked Waqar again to come Romania with his family to talk to my family for marriage but he again told me that he had been caught in some responsibilities so it is not possible for him to come. I thought that he is saying truth. I should not force him. I told my dad that he can’t come here so can we go Pakistan to talk to his family. But my Dad refused and said that he is just making you fool or wants to get your property, love is just a game now-a-days. True love is so rear, so be aware my cute child. He is not your true love so try to forget him, I know it is difficult for you, but you have to….

        At that time I said okay to my Dad but I was drowned in his love, I felt me that my Dad is against me and Waqar is saying everything truth. So I decided to go to Pakistan alone, because he promised me that he will take care of me and will marry me.

With the help of my few friends I got visa and ticket to Pakistan.

And the day came when I had to leave my family, my friends and my country. Before leaving my home I wrote a letter to my Dad saying him sorry for this step and to tell him that I am going to Pakistan and I will be back soon. My eyes were full of tears while I was writing, because I love my dad so much but I was going to leave him for someone.

I wrote the letter and put it on side table of my bed where my father can found it very easily. My flight was at night so I prepared my luggage.

At midnight my whole family was sleeping, and my time to set off was near. I looked my mom, Dad, my younger brother and sister with affection. And in the darkness of night I set off to Airport. It is very harsh to leave someone who loved you so much. I was weeping all the way to airport, and while waiting for the flight on airport.

 Next morning I was out of my beloved country and such a loving family. Then I started to think about what I have to do after landing in Pakistan. According to plan Waqar received me from airport. He arranged my living in a hotel in his city.

        When we came out of the airport, I saw a strange country; I was here first time in my life so it was totally different from my thinking. During our friend ship waqar taught me how to speak urdu. When I came here then I was too weak in speaking urdu, but it got much better with time.

        I was addicted in living a comfortable, respected and beloved environment but here I was not comfortable as I was in my country. But I managed all this for Waqar.

        My family is financially very strong. So I had enough money to survive here for a few months. I loved Waqar so I never gave value to money inspite of waqar, He was not financially strong like me so I always try to spent money, I don’t wanted to be a problem for him ever.

        I also took admission in a college to continue my study, at that time it was easy for me to afford because I had sufficient amount to survive for about 6 months. After that I thought that everything will be alright, we will be married and then Waqar will pay my college fee…

        We enjoyed here a lot. I like to visit new places. So we both went to many historical places, picnic spots and beautiful cities. 3 months passed away, I was so happy that I missed my family only a little. But one day, at evening we decided to meet in a park. In the park he told me that….

Waqar: hey I want to tell you something….

Alina: Sure...

Waqar: as you know that I am living here in northern area without my family due to study and job, my family is in southern Punjab. Due to a problem I had to go to my village, for about one month. So you have to manage your living here for this month…

Alina: how could I alone manage here, even I can’t speak Urdu clearly?

 Waqar: dear I am sorry I know it is difficult for you to live here alone but please say yes for me… Please…

Alina: (After thinking for a while) ok but promise me that you will come back…

Waqar: of Corse dear I will definitely come back here, after all you are everything for me, how can I leave you….

        Then next day he went to his village, 1 week we remain in contact. Then we lost all type of contacts. His number was turned off. He was also disappeared from internet. I was much worried about him I thought that he is in some kind of serious problem, but what could I do except waiting for him.

        Days passed, turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, but no sign of Waqar was found anywhere, I lost all hopes of his return. Three months were passed away, the money which I was bought with myself from Romania, was near to end. Which increased my problems. Everything was going against my planning and soon my all savings were spent. I asked all the friends for help which I made in these six months but no one stood for me, I was helpless. I tried for many jobs but I couldn’t get any due to lack of experience.

        And at last that time came when I was at that point of life where I don’t have place to live, no money to eat something, due to lack of resources I can’t pay my college fee so I leaved my study.

 A friend of mine said me to live with her until my problem resolves. I started to live with her, because I still had hope that Waqar will come back and we will start a new life. Then one day in the evening I was sitting alone in my room thinking about all this, and my cell phone ranged. It was some unknown number, I picked up the call….

Alina: Hello, who is there?

Stranger: are you Alina?

Alina: yes, I am but who are you?

Stranger: Waqar…..

Alina: (I was shocked with joy, I can’t express my feelings in words) where you were vanished? You know how much I missed you? Who much I wept for you? (my eyes were full of tears)

Waqar: Sorry dear but I was I a problem so I cant contact you….

Alina: leave all that just tell me when you are coming here to meet me and take me along to meet me to your family?

Waqar: now its not possible for us to be get married…. I am sorry dear, I am so sorry

Alina: (I thought that he is joking with me) why?

Waqar: I got married with a girl due to stress of my family…..

Alina: ( I was damn sure that he is joking with me) I know you are making me fool, you cant even think about that if you really loved me….

Waqar: I am serious, I loved you so much, I don’t wanted to be get merry with anyone except you but due to stress of my father and mother I had to do that…..

         I was completely shocked on listening this; I started to weep and threw of my cell phone. I wept and wept till night then I slept weeping. Next morning my friend came to me and asked what happened and gave me my cell phone. I didn’t tell her anything, I made excuse saying that I applied for a job but I again rejected so I threw the mobile with anger.

        In the noon my cell phone again ranged….

Alina: Hello….

Waqar: don’t cut the call please, I am Waqar….

Alina: why you betrayed me?

Waqar: I told you tomorrow that I was totally helpless so I did this….

Alina: okay tell me when you are coming here I want to meet…

Waqar: dear now it’s better for you go back to Romania… this place is not safe for you….

Alina: I asked when you are coming. You don’t need to tell me that what is better for me or what is not….

Waqar: I can’t come…..

Alina: I loved you with deepness of my heart, leaved my family, my study and my country but you betrayed me…. Now if I did something wrong then you will be responsible….( and I cut off the call without listening his answer)

        I was very shocked; I was feeling ashamed on leaving my home and on breaking trust of my Dad. I was at that turn of life where I had only two ways, to be mean and go back to my country and second is to die.

        After thinking for few days I finally decided that I will never go back to my country, I don’t wanted to hurt my family again so I decided to attempt suicide. There was no other idea in my mind. So I went to top of a nearby hill, I sit on a big rock, weeping and thinking about all that what I had done, but I was not wrong, if you would be at my place then you also do all same as I did.

Me: I can understand, that’s not your fault; you was going to give someone’s deeds punishment to yourself. By the way continue your story.

Alina: hmmm… then fortunately you came there and asked why I am weeping, I just told you that I am in a big trouble, and no there is no way out.

Then from your sayings I got an idea and motivation that I can still start a new life and fulfill my all faults which were cause of my this condition, which cause me to make my parents ashamed in front of others. 

        Then I came back, during way to home I met Waqar’s friend, he doesn’t knows anything about our relation. I asked about Waqar showing him that I am unknown from where is Waqar now-a-days. In answer he asked that whether I am in relation with him? I refused and said that I am just a friend of him then he told me that Waqar is not sincere with anyone, he is a flirty guy. So stay away from him. Then I asked that where he is? He replied me that he Waqar has married with a girl. Then I asked him that whether he is love married or arranged then his reply really shocked me. He said that Waqar is love married with a girl who was his neighbor.

        That day I wept and wept knowing this, but at the end I adjudged that no one is sincere with anyone so from now on I will build my own life and one day I will prove my dad that I was wrong but I realized it and then I tried to fill up this.

        Fortunately next day my friend here in this city called me, he told me about a school teacher job. I love to teach others so I came for interview here, luckily I was selected and they assign me the job of English teacher in the school.

        Then I went back thanked my friend because he helped me a lot when I need someone’s favor and help. Then I came here and took a small room on rent and started my job.

        After two months my life was got much better, I was surviving there on my own behalf. In these two months I also started to teach part time in a tuition academy. I also started my studies again but due to my teacher job I can’t go to college so I decided to give private exams.

        Then as the year last, the day came when my result of first year was announced, and I got plenty of marks. I passed in single attempt with an excellent grade.      

        After two days of result I was much happy. That day the weather was so pretty and cool because it was end of winter. I was missing my dad so much. I decided to go to park. I hadn’t gone to college so I don’t have any friend to go to park with. I decided to go alone. In the evening I went to park, I was thinking that now I am passing my life on my own, I am also studying and got a good grade in the previous exams. Now I should contact my dad, and apologize on my mistake.

        If I contacted him earlier when I was helpless then he thought that I am not able to do anything I am like a waste and useless junk like think. But now I can prove him that her daughter was wrong when she leaved home for someone, but now she is grown up and can manage her life, and return his respect back which was lost when she leaved home.

        Then I finally decided to contact my father. I sat on a bench in the park and put my hand in my purse to take out the cell phone. But I hadn’t found it in the purse. Then I again looked carefully in the purse sides but it was not there.

        I was much panic. I wasn’t worried about the cell phone; I was worried about all the contact numbers. I was sitting there in much tension. All at sudden a girl came to me.

Strange girl: Hey cutie… is you alright? You are looking so worried…

Alina: I lost my cell phone…

Strange Girl: how you cell phone look like, may I can help you to find….

Alina: its black with pink and red decorated casing…

Strange Girl: (Put her hand in the purse and took out a cell phone) isn’t it?

Alina: ( I said loudly with joy) yes its mine, thanks sister thanks so much…

Strange Girl: My pleasure! May I ask your name?

Alina: I am Alina, and you?

Strange Girl: well my name is Sonia and I am biological researcher, I had completed my studies about a year ago, now I work for a bioresearch NGO, and what do you do?

Alina: well I am teacher and a student also…

Sonia: So friends???

Alina: Yeah sure….

        Then we exchanged our cell numbers and she went away.

Me: If I am not wrong then isn’t she is the same girl you came here with now?

Alina: Yeah she is Sonia, I will meet her to you as she comes back…

Me: Okay continue your story now….

Alina: then after getting my cell phone back I called my dad…

        Dad: Hello…Whose there?

        Alina: me your daughter Alina…

        Dad: Ohhh my cutie where you were from such a long time, I searched for you everywhere. I missed you so much.

        Alina: (on listening this, my eyes filled with tears) Sorry dad I am really sorry… I broke your trust for a person who was just passing his time with me… he had no value for me…

        Dad: I forgot everything thing you did, I love you more than your mistake… I just want to see you my cutie, please come back, I will fulfill your every dream…

        Alina: Dad I also wanted to meet you and I will surely come in a few days but I had a condition….

Dad: Which type of condition my cutie?

Alina: you will not force me to live there, I was the one who was reason of losing your respect, so I think that I am not able to live there with you, I will come back to Pakistan after living there with you for a few days…

Dad: Please dear don’t do that, that was not your fault then why are considering yourself responsible for this?

Alina: I know dad but I was also responsible, so please dad promise me that you will not force me to live there…

Dad: okay cutie but I also had a condition to accept this…

Alina: What is that?

Dad: you have to accept anything and any gift from your family…

Alina: Okay dad (But that time I was just thinking about small gifts and presents)

After a week I went to Romania to meet my family…when I reached Lasi Airport in Romania, my whole family was there to welcome me. But on seeing them I was feeling ashamed, but no one talked about that what I did in past, everyone was so happy to see me. First of all I went to my dad.

Dad: welcome back my cutie, I missed you so much… (and he hugged me)

Alina: (I started to weep) I am sorry dad, I will never brake your trust again…

Dad: that’s okay dear now be happy, had anyone said you that you did wrong?

Alina: no, but I know that I was wrong…

Dad: cutie don’t tell anybody about this incident, where you went? Why you went? Nothing…okay?

Alina: okay dad sure but can I ask the reason?

Dad: I knew that you are a nice child, you will come back, so I told everyone that I sent you abroad for study… no one knows that you went to Pakistan for search of love except our family, so don’t tell anybody about the reality… its better for you and our family, you can understand it you are not that small…

Alina: Hmmm okay dad I will do as you say…

        Then we went to home, our all relatives and my friends welcomed me with great zest and zeal, I enjoyed a lot. I thought to live there but I knew that I can’t face my Dad after doing all this so I decided to go back to Pakistan. After 3 weeks…..

Alina: Dad, I wanted to say something to you I hope you will not mind…

Dad: Sure my dear tell me…

Alina: Dad I wanted to go back to Pakistan…

Dad: okay I will let you go on two conditions..

Alina: What are those?

Dad: first is that you will come again to meet us and the second is that you have to accept my two small gifts…

Alina: okay dad I am agreeing on both…

Dad: Good

Alina: Dad what are these gifts?

Dad: Dear see you are my beloved daughter, you are living in a small house which is on rent, you earn your livelihood by teaching whole day, I know it is very difficult for you to manage studies and your expenses, so I want that you take your brother along for a month, he will help you make new home, where you can live without any problem or tension, moreover I want to gift a car to you, because when you leaved home I felt sorrow but now I am proud of you my dear, I am proud of your thinking and hard work. So from now on you will not work just go to college and continue your studies and enjoy your life, I will fulfill all your expenses, just tell me the amount you want and you will get it.

Alina: ( I was bound by my promise so accepted this) Thank you so much dad…

        Then after few days me and my brother came to Pakistan, and within a week my brother bought a plot near my favorite picnic spot, which was near but out of the town, it is a peaceful and calm place, and it is not so far from here.

        Then he started construction, but my brother went to California, due to his job, before completion of the new house. As the construction of house completed I shifted there. Then I also leaved teaching job and got admission in a very expensive college.

        My life was back to a good level. I had my own home and car. But I hate to live alone. One day an Idea came in my mind. I decided to ask Sonia to live with me because she was also living on rent, she belongs to south Punjab but she was living here due to her job.

        When I asked her she refused to live but when I said again and again then finally she agreed to live. In a few days she also shifted to my house. Now we both are spending a good life. But I still feel ashamed when I go to meet my family. That incident is dark side of my life, which ruined my life up to that instinct that I was going to kill myself but fortunately you told me that killing yourself is not solution of problem. If that day you didn’t told me the right path, then today my Dad can’t show her face to anyone with shame. But now I am happy that my dad proud of me, and he is not angry with me.

Me: Hmmm… you did well; it was your sense of taking right decision at right time…

        During our discussion Sonia also came there. She was also a good character lady. And she cares Alina as her small sister….

        Here the story of Alina ends with a good ending but my aim of telling this story was not just entertainment, it is a step to make our life better. Today most of our young generation is making such relations. The main reason behind all these bad effects on society is Non-cense movies and dramas which shows only this type of society where everyone has a relation with someone. And after looking this our young generation try to make it reality, then due to this many problems occurs in society, as you can see Alina’s life as an example. She was not responsible for all what has happened with her but that boy who betrayed her was also victim of this mental distortion due to which he doesn’t thought that what will happen with her when I will leave her alone. Hundreds of such cases occurring daily around us, and in result we see peoples suicide, murders and many other bad effects.

        At the end I just want to say that try to avoid such movies and dramas which are cause of making our society a path full of thrones, respect others and if you found someone victim of this mental distortion then try to tell him that it is not a right path he is going on. May you save one life by doing this and Allah forgive your all sins in return of your this act.

 

 

You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough

 

Writer:

Muhammad Bilal K.S

Cell: +923205084205

Email: [email protected]

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2014 Muhammad Bilal


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

636 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014
Tags: Romania, Pakistan, Painful, Reality

Author

Muhammad Bilal
Muhammad Bilal

Rawalpindi, Asia, Pakistan



About
I am a Novel writer and also a student. I started writing novels because i always believed that thinker is the best achiver,... more..

Writing