A Black Fire in The Snow (Part 2)

A Black Fire in The Snow (Part 2)

A Chapter by Muhammad Bilal
"

This chapter of the story is full of thrill and mind games, it also shows the skills of the people, who passed 500 years ago, in the modern age. it will show you modern world in a all new manner...

"
When Anaya told this entire incident to Shehzaib he cried so much, he felt so much sorrow of Aliza’s death, because she was his only friend who helped him in every problem, she was the only one who always tried to keep him happy and even when she was died she was thinking about his happiness.

                After few days everything was becoming normal. Then Anaya’s father asked Anaya about that boy, to whom she loves, in a very polite manner to know that who is that boy in real. Anaya was a simple Girl, she didn’t realize her dad’s thought and told him everything about Shehzaib. Then her dad said that don’t ever think that you would be get married with that poor guy, he is just betraying you for money. But his saying didn’t effected Anaya’s true love. She told her father clearly that she would only marry to Shehzaib, and no one else.

                Here I would like to describe some important points regarding to Anaya’s dad, which help you to understand nature of that character. He was a criminal minded person. He always tries to solve any problem with power, not with mind. He was such kind of man for whom only his status matters, he didn’t care for someone’s emotions. And the worst habit was that he can do anything to maintain his status and image, even he can kill anyone for this. He had deep connections with underworld and mafia.

                For a few days he tries to keep her daughter away from Shehzaib. But what would he could do inside the college, so he tried to teach a lesson to Shehzaib. He sent few men belonging to mafia to frighten the Shehzaib, to create fear in his mind against himself to keep him away from his daughter.

Shehzaib usually came late from job, after reaching bus stop through bus, he walks about 2 K.M in snow to reach his home, the way from road to home passes through a strange area full of high palm trees, it was a very frightening place, after evening no one passes from there. But Shehzaib had to pass everyday due to his job.




                It was a night of December; Snow was falling from many hours, so it was nearly 2 feet high. Temperature was below -15 Degree. In the dark night an illusion of trees and cliffs full of snow was seen. When Shehzaib reached midway to home from the bus stop, 4 strange peoples rounded him off. They were having guns in their hands and masks on their faces. Shehzaib was shocked to see them, he tried to run but they caught him, and then one of them caught his hands from back and started to tie his hands with rope, when he was doing this they felt that something similar to a shadow is moving very fast around them, between the trees. But they thought that it’s just an illusion. When that man finished ting his hands, and a strip of cloth on his eyes, suddenly something passed between Shehzaib and that man, with a metallic sound and in a blinking of eye that man’s one hand fell down on the snow cutted from his body, he was roaring loudly, on seeing this other three started firing on all the sides, when they became satisfied that anyone who did this must be died so they stop firing and a silence____Next second in that fearful silence that metallic sound came again like a roaring lion and this time leg of second man cutted into two pieces, then the heart of other 2 men and Shehzaib was coming to mouth with the fear, the other two started firing again with a great zest and zeal because they don’t want to die, they keep on firing until their magazines became empty, and the silence again, up to that time other two who were already became injured by that metallic sound were near to be unconscious due to flow of blood because two important blood veins passes from legs and wrists, were cut off, the silence was bit long this time and all at sudden that metallic sound came again and again from various directions and their arms and legs cutted into pieces, and they feel on the snow, just Shehzaib remained safe, then someone came there, when the strip of cloth was removed from his eyes he saw someone standing in front of him, only eyes were naked, and the remaining all body was covered with a single black cloth similar like an abaya that women ware, but without place of arms. Face was covered upto eyes with another black cloth. Shehzaib was so feared,




Shehzaib: Please leave me… Don’t kill me… I hadn’t done anything wrong…

Strange Person: I am not going to kill you don’t worry… (Sound seems like a girl)

Shehzaib: Are you a girl? Who are you? And whats all this going on? (a stream of questions)

Strange person: Yes, I am a girl. And I am just here to help you. (saying this she goes to his back cuts of the rope with which his hands were tied, with something very small but it was not visible in that darkness, And started walking toward the deep jungle)


Shehzaib Shouted: what is your name? where are you going?

Strange Girl: (Just Said) your well wisher, Raven.

                Then she vanished in jungle, Shehzaib took a look towards his sides and saw blood scattered on the snow and cutter body pieces with unconscious bodies, he was very frightened and started running towards his house with fear.  

                He didn’t told anyone about this incident, and tried to remain calm but that worst and frightening incident came in his thought again and again, he didn’t slept whole night. Next day he didn’t went anywhere and remained at home with the excuse of flu.

                In the morning a news spread like fire, in the whole town that dead bodies of 4 terrorists with guns found buried under the snow in the jungle, just 1 km away from the highway. Police started to investigate, they carefully checked whole area but they didn’t found any type of footprints, because due to heavy snowfall footprints were vanished, and these dead bodies were also buried under the snow. Moreover, police saw many bullet holes on the trees.  This investigation continued for one month, during this Anaya’s dad didn’t again tried to get access to Shehzaib, because it could be prove harmful for him.

                After a month the report submitted by the investigator was as follow,” The case of 4 dead bodies with cutted body parts, found in south west area of the town is an un solved mystery, when we reached at crime scene we found that 4 dead bodies were partially buried under the snow, these were not buried by someone, they were buried due to heavy snowfall. Both arms and legs of two persons, and a leg of 3rd and arm of 4th was cutted totally from their bodies, they were cutted with something very sharp, and in the postmortem report it is clear that they all were alive when this accident took place but after that due to flow of excess of blood their death took place. We found 4 Ak-47 Guns along with them, on investigating about these 4 dead bodies we found tragic results, these all were wanted criminals. Two of them were murderer and remaining two with the case of half murder. We found many bullets fired, nearly all the nearby trees were holed with bullets. It looks like that they went there to kill someone, but during their way someone attacked them, maybe it was an unknown animal, or person, due to this they shocked suddenly and started firing.  The angle of marks of bullets on the trees shows that when they were firing here and there then they all were well. Anything who attacked them, was so fast and attacked them after they stop firing. Due to lack of clues to continue investigation I request you to close this case”.



                Then after one month from the day of incident, investigation of this case was closed.  

These 30 days were full of depression for Shehzaib, as well as for Anaya’s dad. Her dad was thinking  that Shehzaib did all this so now he determined to kill him. But due to this he was also feared to some extinct, that if he can kill my 4 men easily then he is not an ordinary person.

                After investigation closed of previous case, Anaya’s dad again started to make a new strategy to kill Shehzaib and to show that it’s a case of suicide, this time he choose 6 peoples from gang, all were the most wanted criminals, to kill Shehzaib.

                After previous attack on Shehzaib, Shehzaib now started to came a little early from job, but it was mid of winter and days were too short due to which it usually becomes dark when he passes from that horrible way of 2 km.

                It was evening of 11th January, snow was falling heavily, it was nearly dark, Shehzaib was coming back from job, he was walking quickly through that area, before midway, when he passed near a tall tree his foot stuck in a rope and in seconds he hanged upside down with that tall tree, he shouted for help but he was so far from any village so no one came for his help, he was hanging there and thinking that what would happen now, will he freeze here with cold, or somebody may help him. It was now fully dark, he was in so much mental tension. All at sudden 6 men came there with heavy guns in their hands, Shehzaib was totally shocked to see them, and he was thinking that now it’s his last day. They tied his hands and then they took him down from the tree. After taking him down they started to drag him toward the top of the hill which was at left side of that way. During the way Shehzaib was silent due to fear of these 6 persons, he was thinking all about his past, about her best friend Aliza who died helping him, about her love Anaya, and about her mother. He was thinking about those changes which would occur after his death. After an hour they reached on the top of hill, the side of hill opposite to that way from where they were came was fully straight. Other three sides were like slides, there was a cliff which was nearly two feel outward from the straight edge of the hill. And several hundred feet below there was a fast flowing stream, whose water was so cold, like flowing ice. When the reached there they tied his legs also and stood him on that edge of cliff, similarly like Phyrets did in old times on their boats, as they were near to through him down, all at sudden Raven came from their back very fast like a lightning flash that they didn’t got the chance to react, all at sudden Raven grabbed Shehzaib and jumped down from the cliff. Just few milliseconds before they jump Raven threw something there.


                Now they both were falling with a very high speed from the hill, and _____Boooom!!! A very strong blast brightened the sky for seconds, which took place there, from where they jumped, the thing which Raven threw there just before jumping down was a bomb, you can imagine what would be the condition of these 6 men who were came to kill Shehzaib.

                Now Raven and Shehzaib were still falling and every second they were coming near and near to the heavily flowing stream. All at sudden Raven grabbed Shehzaib’s hand very strongly and opened the paraglider. Which reduced their speed of falling as well as it moved them away from the falling stones, mud and broken branches of trees which were falling due to the blast. Now they were gliding on the stream, after a few minutes in that cold and dark night they landed in the snow forest after crossing the stream. The place where they landed was about 20 feet away from the stream. Shehzaib was feeling to cold, his hands were damp due to cold.

Shehzaib: (stands slowly looking with great attention toward Raven) Raven…Are you alright???

Raven: (After Few moments she stands up) yes, just injured a little while landing, how about you?

Shehzaib: I am okay, but my mind is nearly going to blast with questions? Who were all these men who attacked me one month ago and now again, and who are you? How did you knew every time exactly that what is going to be happen, and you come to help me there? Why are you putting your life in danger for me?

Raven: This is not time to discuss these things, it’s time to find a way and move before some of their companions come here to kill us. (and she starts to pack her paraglider again)

Shehzaib: okay I understand but before leaving you must have to answer my questions….(Raven remains silent) let me help you to pack the glider(he helps her to pack the glider)

Raven: Do you know any way to cross the stream, except the highway?

Shehzaib: but why not highway?

Raven: use your sense, their companions must be waiting for them on the highway near the bus stop, we have to find another way…

Shehzaib: I hadn’t come towards this side so I don’t know…

 Raven: According to my calculation, if we go toward east then we will find the highway, but we will go towards west, I have listened that yesterday a very heavy snow slighting took place there, so I think that there must be some way to cross the stream, and then your village would be just beside that hill where snow slighting took place…

                And she started walking toward the west along the stream, the stream was flowing from west to east, Shehzaib also started to walk along her silently. To walk in that extreme cold weather conditions was very difficult indeed, but just for Shehzaib, Raven was walking so easily in the snow like a cat.

Shehzaib: Raven, can I ask you something?

Raven: Yeah, go on…

Shehzaib: are you a magician or have some kind of black powers?

Raven: why you asked this?

Shazaib: actually one month ago when 4 men tried to kill me there then that day my eyes were not fully covered with that black strip, I saw that their hands and legs were cutted off from their bodies just with a metallic sound, and then I saw you…

Raven: that was not magic that was just an illusion, which occurs due to high speed, that was not a metallic sound that was Shuriken (a blade with four sharp edges) which I threw with a very high velocity, when shuriken travels with very high speed through a colder area then it produces a metallic sound that you listened that day, its art of a Ninja…

Shehzaib: hmmm… and what I thought...


                After one hour, hiking through mountains and trees they reached a place, Raven stopped there and looked towards the other side of the stream, on the other side there was a slope of a mountain, there was a scene of destruction, the high deyar trees were broken from their bases, it seems that it was due that avalanche about which Raven was talking about. The seam was much narrow there just 15 to 20 feet. But sue to narrow part the flow of water at that point was so high.

Raven: we will cross the stream from here…

Shehzaib: but How?

Raven: (Pointing toward a broken log which was joining both the sides of stream and making a bridge) Look at that broken log, I think it came here due to recent avalanche so it would be safe to cross the stream through that log, but it’s so difficult, because it is covered with slippery snow, and any of us slipped from that then the fast and cold water of the stream will surely bring us to death..

Shehzaib: ohhh… it’s too dangerous… but we have no other option so let’s do it…

                Then they went near to log, first raven thought to check the stability of the log she took a big stone and threw it on the log but log remained stable, then first she started to walk slowly on the log, as she was an expert ninja so it was so easy for her same as walking on the ground, in a few moments she passed the stream then Shehzaib started to walk but when he reached in the mid all at sudden the log slipped from its place but fortunately it stuck again and Shehzaib also passed the stream safely. It was now mid night, the place was so frightening because here they could be victim of any wild animal like bear or wolf, or a sudden avalanche can bury them under tons of snow.


Raven: Now we have to cross this mountain. Then we will reach your village, but before going further I would like to warn you about the dangers present here, so don’t speak loud here, and move very gently cause a little vibration can start an avalanche and we can’t get rid of that…

Shehzaib: okay I understand…

                Then they started to walk towards the top of the hill, they were not straightly going towards the hill they were going from a longer way where the risk of avalanche is minimum, due to the trees and cliffs. Then after a long time, they reached the top of hill, tired badly.

                From the top they can see the village easily so they reached there quickly, but Raven stopped Shehzaib, and told him to stay at a safe place behind an old house, then she went to his house to check that whether someone is there or not, Shehzaib was waiting there in so much stress, he was praying to listen that his mother is safe. Then Raven came and told him that his mother is safe and fine at home so he should go now.

Shehzaib: okay, thanks for all that you did for me, but now tell me who were all these peoples who attacked me, who really you are? Why they want to kill me?

Raven: if you really want to know the answers of these questions then just wait until I call you somewhere…

                Before Shehzaib could say anything she disappeared in the darkness. Shehzaib then went to his home, her mother was so upset for him, when he entered the house her mother hugged him and started weeping, and asked him where he was from so long? But he didn’t told her and said that he was not well so he stopped at the bus stop and then when he felt a little better than he came.

                Next day Shehzaib didn’t gone to anywhere, and till noon he didn’t listen any news about all that what happened at night. On the other side Anaya’s dad was also in so much tension because the peoples he sent to kill Shehzaib were missing from the night.

                In the evening someone saw the scene of that night and informed to the police, this news spread like fire in the entire town. This was second miserable incident in the same area so the peoples of all the nearby villages were so tensed, so this time Government sent a team to investigate. Next day the team reached there and took a bird’s eye view of both the places where incidents were happened, the investigating team was consist of 5 members one of them named Jabir was leader of that team, he was a well known investigator who solved many cases.

                Investigation was just in its first phase to collect the info about the victims. On 14th January in the morning when Shehzaib wake up and was near to open the door of his room he looked downward he saw a letter, he took it, just his name was written on the envelope. He opened it and found a note for him, “Dear Shehzaib! I hope you would be fine. But I can understand your condition because of all that what happened that night, I wanted to show you something very important, and it’s also a chance for you to know answers of your all questions, so meet me on the old highway bridge next to the new one, at 6 P.M in the evening. Your well wisher….Raven”

                Anaya was so upset these days because her dad was trying to keep her away from Shehzaib, she was unknown from all that what was happening with Shehzaib because from the day of first incident her Dad didn’t let her to go to college. She didn’t meet Shehzaib for more than a month. That day in the morning when she awake and came out in the balcony to feel the pleasant morning she saw a letter suck in the grill, he took it out, her name was written on it, she opened the letter and took out the page inside,” Dear Anaya! I know these days are passing so tough for you without Shehzaib; he is also missing you a lot. Let me tell you the main thing, I investigated about these two incidents occurred near the Shahzaib’s village, and found shocking results that your father is trying to kill the Shehzaib, both the times I reached there and saved him, but now it’s getting so tough for me due to police and the cold weather. I wanted to discuss something to you in detail so meet me a little before the old highway bridge near the new one at 6 P.M. and remember don’t discuss it with anyone.”     

                At the same time when Investigation officer Jabir reached the office, he found a letter on the table with other files, his name was typed on the letter he opened it and took out the paper inside,” hello! Inspector hope you are surprised to see my letter again, last time you tried best to catch me but your bad luck. But this time I am not doing any wrong deed like previous case, I am just trying to help the truth and love. I have investigated about the case you are working on and you will be glad to know that I killed all of them, and now you are exactly thinking that who sent them? And what was there purpose? Why did I kill them? Why all of them were most wanted criminals? I have all the answers of your questions, to get them meet me at old highway bridge at 5:30 P.M, and don’t be late else you will loss all the information and proof related to this, it’s just first and final chance… your old friend and most wanted criminal in your view… Raven”. He asked the postman about the letter but the postman swears that he didn’t bring that letter.

                In the noon when Anaya’s dad came from the office and after lunch went to his room to rest then he saw a letter on the side table, his name was typed on it, he opened it, there was a disk and a paper, he took the paper inside and started to read,” hello! I hope you are the first who read this letter; I had put a data disk inside the envelope, first take a look on the video and photographs inside the disk and then read the remaining letter, and remember one thing see it alone”. He was looking a little afraid he quickly started the laptop and when he saw the photographs and the video inside he was shocked, the video contain his meeting with these persons who were went to kill the Shehzaib and their discussion about the plan, and the photos of the dead bodies which were taken by Raven on the night of 11th January, (she took photographs of the dead bodies as a proof that these criminals who died were the same who were in the video, she took photographs when she was going back after leaving Shehzaib), he was shocked greatly that it took a few moments to become normal again, then he started to read the remaining letter,” I am sure that it had shook your mind greatly, now if you want to keep this video and photographs secret then meet me at old highway bridge alone, at exactly 5:45 P.M and don’t be late or early else I will send this video and photograph to police and all related investigation teams…Raven” he came out of his room, and was looking so upset, Anaya saw him, She reacted normally and asked him that in the evening can I go for shopping? He was in so much mental stress so he didn’t think much about that and gave her permission to go.

                Whole day passed in stress for all. In the Evening the weather was very cold, and it snow was falling very heavy, only the main highway was open, the old bridge was about 1 K.M away from the new bridge, so after reaching the new highway bridge everyone had to walk for one kilometer along the stream to reach old bridge. The old road on the either sides of that bridge was fully dumped with the snow; the bridge was at so high place, about 100 feet above the water of stream. The whole place was highly surrounded by trees. The air was freezing the breath.

                At 5:25 Detective Jabir reached there , he was about 100 meter far from the bridge, he hide himself behind a tree and for a while he took a view of the bridge from there, he saw a very faint image of bridge, and also something like a black cloth was also fluttering with air. Then he slowly started to move near, and reached the bridge, he had a gun in his hand also, no one was there. When he reached the mid of the bridge, he felt that someone is behind him, he suddenly turn back and put his gun forward, Raven was standing still in front of him…

Jabir: ohhh! I got you… Miss Raven

Raven: If I am not wrong then you are here to know something, you can’t do it if you arrested me, and you know it better…

Jabir: Hmmm… (Put back the gun in) go on….

Raven: Listen to me carefully, all you have to do is to hide somewhere near and enjoy the show, and don’t come out until I say….

Jabir: Okay but you know me very well  which type of person I am so don’t even think to make me fool….(and he goes to a nearby clump of trees and hide himself in them, from there he can easily look everything happening on the bridge, but after hiding himself when he looked the bridge no one was there)


                After a while a person came there, he was Anaya’s dad, Jabir already knew him. When he reached the bridge, he also had a gun in his hand, and found no one there, then he became red with anger and when he turned back Raven was standing in front of him…

Raven: thanks for coming…

Anaya’s dad: (in full anger) you b*****d, who are you? You don’t know with whom you are messing with…

Raven: (Smiled gently and walks towards the right grill of the bridge) Oh really? Then take a look there (Points towards the end of bridge on left of her) isn’t she your daughter… (Anaya was also reached there and she was looking surprisingly toward her dad, she was greatly shocked to see this, because the image of her dad in her mind was very decent)…

Anaya’s dad: Anaya! Why she is here?

Raven: to know that how mean her dad is…

Anaya’s dad: Shut up and tell me who are you? Why you blackmail me?

Raven: (Calls the Detective Jabir) Come out Jabir…

                On listening this, Anaya’s Dad become red with anger and fired the Raven but she jumped back from the bridge, at the same instant Jabir came out before he could fire Anaya’s dad started firing on him also but he hide himself behind a tree, on looking all this Anaya hide herself behind another tree and started to weep. Within a few seconds after Raven jumped down, she again appeared on the other end of the bridge opposite to which from where she jumped. She threw a shuriken with the speed like thunder, which directly hit his hand and the drop the gun in the stream. Then she went to him and hit him so hard on his face that his teeth cracked and he fell down…

Raven: well tried… But you don’t know what a Ninja can do…  (Detective Jabir comes near) Shehzaib now you can come here also (Shehzaib who was looking all this from back of a tree came near, on seeing this Anaya also came to them, she was pleased to see Shehzaib safe)

Detective Jabir: Raven… now tell me what is going on? I am confused now…

Raven: Let me tell you in the detail, Anaya and Shehzaib love so much to each other but he (Points towards Anaya’s dad) don’t wants to meet them, he just want a rich family he didn’t want her daughter to be happy with whom she loves, instead he first sent those 4 peoples to beat him badly, I mean as in half murder, to make fear in his mind for Anaya’s family. But fortunately I came there and saved him…

Shehzaib: Just a minute… How did you know my location?

Raven: just wait I will answer it but after telling whole story….then that day when he first arranged to attack Shehzaib I started my work to know his next plan, I followed him(Anaya’s dad) thoroughly and then fixed small cameras and microphones on all the places where he went, at home, in the office, and all other places…

Jabir: But how you installed cameras there?

Raven: Don’t insult the art of ninja by asking this, do anyone from you know that how letters by which I called you here, reached at those places where you found them? In the office of Jabir, in the room of Anaya, in the room of Shehzaib, and also in the room of this over smart guy…

Jabir: okay I got it, then what next? Did you find any benefit from the cameras?

Raven: (She holds a small disk in Jabir’s hand) here is the proof, this disk contains a video clip and some photographs, in this video you will find him planning to kill Shehzaib with those 6 men who were killed on the top of that hill on the night of 11th January…and the first photographs of these dead bodies…

Jabir: okay I got my first answer that who is behind all this? but I am still in a confusion that you are doing all this? Why you put your life in danger?

Raven: Because I really loved Shehzaib… (All of them were shocked on listening this)

Shehzaib: What? But how it can be possible? We were met first time on the night when these 4 men attacked me?  

Raven: (First time she takes down the cloth with which she covered her half face) now I hope it’s easy for you to recognize me…

Shehzaib: Ohh my God, Aliza… you are alive…

Anaya: How is it possible, how you can be alive?(her dad who were lying on the ground was also shocked to see)

Jabir: What happened to all of you why you are so surprised to see her face?

Shehzaib: we are surprised because Aliza was died in a car accident about 2 month ago…

Aliza (Raven): that was just a drama, not difficult for me, sorry that I hurt you so much but it was the only way that I thought to save you because when that day I talked to Anaya’s dad he gave me negative response about your marriage so I planned to remove myself from the reality.

Shehzaib: But Aliza if you loved me then why you didn’t said to me? And even you went to talk about our marriage … why? And you were just a simple girl then how did you become a Ninja?

Aliza (Raven): Because I really loved you, I was just hesitate to say but when I was about to say then you told me that you love Anaya so I remained silent and didn’t told you anything, I was totally broken from inside, I cried for you so much, first I decided to leave this place forever but when you told me this problem I decided to help you, and I did it by my unbelievable reality I.e Raven and still I love you so much. And I told a lie to you I was not living with my uncle from the beginning, when I was very small child, one day I lost my home, and went toward the jungle where an old man found me and took me to a Ninja Samudai, then they grown me up till I grown up, they trained me like a Ninja, then they gave me permission to go back to my home on one condition that I will be back to them whenever they need me. And the pen which is still in your pocket, gifted by me, was not just a pen it is a part of Global positioning system by which I can monitor your location at any instant…

Shehzaib: thank you Aliza so much, you are the best companion I found ever… I can’t say thanks to you in words…

Anaya: we missed you so much, you are my best friend ever…

Aliza(Raven): (she was getting so emotional, her eyes were full of tears) sorry that I leaved you…

Jabir: ( Who was listening all this from a long time) Aliza you did right, her dad deserves great punishment, I will try to bring him punishment that he deserves by law, but I also have to arrest you because you killed so many peoples and took law in your hands and one year ago you also interfered in two cases…

Aliza(Raven): (Looks strangely to him and covers her face again) you can’t arrest me… (And looks towards Shehzaib and Anaya) I can never forget the moments I spent with you…

Jabir: Why I can’t arrest you? (Shehzaib and Anaya were just confused)….

Aliza(Raven): (with a strange fear able smile) Because the peoples who died cannot be arrested…(and she jumps down from the bridge)


 

                What happened next doesn’t depend on story, it depends on what your mind and your thinking says….


Writer: Muhammad Bilal K.S
Cell: (+92) 03219803056
          (+92) 03205084205
Email: [email protected]


© 2014 Muhammad Bilal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
Added on November 19, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014
Tags: Raven, Black fire, Highway bridge, hill, snow, forest, deyar trees, criminals, Ninja, High Bridge, Jump, Cold Stream, Mid Night


Author

Muhammad Bilal
Muhammad Bilal

Rawalpindi, Asia, Pakistan



About
I am a Novel writer and also a student. I started writing novels because i always believed that thinker is the best achiver,... more..

Writing