John and the cake valley

John and the cake valley

A Story by Mustafa
"

An imaginary story in which a brave boy called John succeed in solving the cake's valley mystery

"
Once upon a time there was a boy, John was his name, this guy was extreme, when he sees something he badly want he could risk his life for it,he says (I will die once,you too,but I will live my life like it is my last one,and you will not even live it.
Once,he heard about a valley full with castles,the legend says that that castles are made from cake just once,if someone eats from a castle like that the castle will turn into a normal castle made from stones and cement,the one eats from the castle will also get poisoned,they also say that the castle's taste is the most insane thing ever and it will deserve your death.
John was rich,he could build his own castle and eat it all,he could have the world and what's in it,but he wanted to see that valley,to see what's that special in it,he fell some magic ,something unique.
He took his bag,put in some food not to die before tasting the castle,it was hard to walk there,he saw a lot of skulls and skeletons,he got scared at first but he is John and he will continue his journey untill the end of it.
He saw the first castle it seemed to be chocolate,the shape of the castle didnt change when someone ate from it,it only transformed from cake to stone,so he couldn't know if there is stone or cake from it shape, he was afraid to taste from the castle because of the skeletones lying next to it,it seemed to John that not only the one who tastes the cake will die,but also the one who tries to taste the stone..it became a very hard mission for our boy to discover if there is a cake castle there.
He walked forward and forward,something inside him told him that there is something unique there..maybe it was his sense of adventurer..
While he was walking he heard a cats 'mew' ,that was a good sign,there was life there,he tried to approach that cat,the cat was blocked in a tree,our boy was also a gentleman so he helped the cat to get down,the cat seemed to understand what John wants,this cat has been here from the start of these castle ,it saw how people died,it also knows if there still is a cake castle,while they were walking a dog appeared,he bayed a little and stopped,after 5 minutes they aproached a beautiful castle ,a vanilla one with a red perfect shaped cherry on the top of it,the cat stopped the dog too,the dog bayed a little,It seemed to John that both of cat and dog knew what is going to happen,but the cat was grateful for rescuing it,and the dog tried to scare him but it realised that it can't do anything and John will be the next and the last skeleton there.
John stayed there and did nothing,he was thinking about the unique taste but he fell something strange at night,he felt a soul near the castle , and a kind of rain,the forest was dry,but his shoulder became wet,John didn't enter the castle he was afraid not to support the beauty of it and eventually eat from it. He didn't know why people got poisoned after eating..
The castle was crying and it's soul was present ,John started to talk with the castle about his journey, he felt that the castle understood him,after a week at midnight,the castle talked while John wasn't there,he heard the voice,he came next to the castle again and put one hand on it and said 'my dear legend, we are in a valley with a dog and a cat,talk with me so I say this was a great journey'.
The castle started to talk to John,he was looking strange at it,it had no mouth but a voice was clearly heard.
The castle said it was sicked of being there,plus the moon stays every night and looks at our castle,so the castle falled in love with the moon,the castle could move,could fly,but couldn't swim.
It tried to get near to the moon but it shattered every time because of the high pressure and temperature.
The castle get hurt,the moon saw all this,it knew from the first time that the castle will not be able to come to it,but the moon didn't stop from looking and brighting.
Although the cake spoke with John , it didn't give him that super importance,it was distracted by the moon ,and when you are distracted like this way you can hardly see something else but the brighting moon.
But God made our world so there are things that could never happen,God also gave us the gift to forget.
John understood the passion of the castle for the moon,it was perfectly coincide with John's feelings about the castle, the real reason John didn't eat from the castle wasn't his death at all,it was the soul he would kill if he eats.. he fears that something would hurt the castle,so he fell in love with the castle,he tried to help the castle to forget about the moon and to close eyes when it appears,and it really worked,the castle almost forgot about the moon,and as the only one in that valley John became the only person that the castle talk with.
The castle allowed John to eat from it,and promised he won't die,it also said if you die I will die ,too and my soul will go with yours and will live forever.
John refused,not because anything,but he wouldn't hurt,he wouldn't support the idea
That his castle won't be perfect even for a second.
The castle understood this love and exchanged it with love,love that will love untill John dies.
And there was a promise John made ,that when he feels he will die to eat from the castle so that their souls leaves the earth together and approach heaven together.
The mistery of the valley was that if you eat from a castle without it's acord you will die,that was the rule,because the world must be fair with souls.
John lived happily ever after in that castle with the dog and the cat...and the castle itself.
The end.

© 2017 Mustafa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm in love again!
You make the most wonderful stories. It's Magnanimous work, well done!


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much Norah, it means a lot to me
Lovely piece! Thank you for submitting for all about love contest!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

Thank you for reading it
a clever, creative story with a lesson. i like how you wove things like love, spirituality & forgiveness into it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

Thank you Pete, it means a lot to me
Great personification of the castle and a wise life lesson in the tale. Very interesting. Lydi**

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

thank you so much lydi for your review
A good story...
Castles, made of chocolates...love between John and castle.....it's soothing read...I loved it...:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mustafa

6 Years Ago

Thank you Surya for this lovely review

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 23, 2017
Last Updated on July 23, 2017
Tags: imagination, sad, short

Author

Mustafa
Mustafa

Romania



About
20 years old, engineering student, literature is very important to me, I hope getting a lot of reviews and comments to make a great evolution of my writer's personality more..

Writing
A pen's story A pen's story

A Story by Mustafa



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hair Hair

A Poem by Einstein Noodle