Book Style?

Book Style?

A Story by MyLittlePwny
"

Look at that, muggers mugging. That seems to be the norm around this place. As the crime is taking place a single man (who is also alone at the moment) comes walking along reading a book.

"
"Excuse me...... you...... ummm..... evil dewer?  Would you mind that identifier?  It's all I can think up right now sorry." "What?! Go f**k yourself"  As the one man(the one of evil that is) starts kicking the downed man.  "This has f**k all to do with you, so piss off!" "Well, that is a reasonable thing to do.  Buuuuutttt I do have this book........ so I'm pretty sure I could take you." As the man wearing rectangle shape glasses mockingly waves his book side to side.  "My f**k would you go f**k your f*****g f**k some ware else already" while pulling out a rather large knife.  "Now this is what I'm looking for." With that the glasses wearing man hurls his hard cover right into the face of the knife wielding man.  After being blindsidded by knowlegde, mugger A is then swiftly kicked in the nuts.  "I didn't want to resort to this but this is the quickest way to get this over with.  I want to move on to the cool book techniques."  After wiping the dirt of his book that man (you know, the one without a name yet, that man) opens his book and goes on his way.  "These are the basics though, can't skip em.  No matter how repetetive it is, just can't be skipped.  Just a few more muggers with knifes......" 

© 2012 MyLittlePwny


Author's Note

MyLittlePwny
As you may relize, I don't always give a..... puck about grammer and such and that this isn't that great. I just feel like writing so don't think it'll be worth the effert to read it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on May 4, 2012
Last Updated on May 4, 2012
Tags: man, glasses, book, what

Author

MyLittlePwny
MyLittlePwny

Canada



About
Well I have been looking for a place to free my thoughts all over something, and this seems to be the place. If I keep up with this place I will tell you more about myself. more..

Writing
Dancer Dancer

A Story by MyLittlePwny