Dancer

Dancer

A Story by MyLittlePwny
"

Most people dance once and awhile for fun. While some choose to dance at every chance they have.

"

"Where is that punk kid.  He shouldn't keep me waiting when I could be showing off to people."  said a man who couldn't help but dance on the spot to no music.  Not much else on this street would really catch your eye.  Which makes it even stranger that the man is dancing there in the first place.  Who would really want to be someware like this?  Anyways with a little more dancing a man with glasses reading his book while he walks appers.  "You do realize you're drawing attention to yourself dancing like that." the glasses man said.  "I can take anyone, and you can take out anybody around here so there's nothing to worry about."  as he continued to dance.  "Just because we can doesn't mean we should." "Well I'm not used to being in one location for so long so don't blame me for that."  said the dancer.  "So what, I want to do it the hard way.  The old fastion way.  Nothing wrong with that."  "True, you do learn things that you wouldn't learn the other way.  Eather way though you would learn something.  Lets go inside."  motioning towards the building behind him. 

 

Meanwhile, a recovering mugge is on the move.  Searching for answers, slowly though.  He did just eat you know.  "I don't really wanna spend time in this part of town, but I'm sure that that guy can defend himself where ever he goes.  So I have to check here."  Tired but true is this man in his journey.  His determination is set on the task of finding that man who saved him.  Determined to find out where he became so strong, and to see if he could get strong as well. 

© 2012 MyLittlePwny


Author's Note

MyLittlePwny
whooo, still going, also, my grammar is crap, which doesn't need pointing out ok >.>

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on June 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 23, 2012
Tags: cool, dance, man, what

Author

MyLittlePwny
MyLittlePwny

Canada



About
Well I have been looking for a place to free my thoughts all over something, and this seems to be the place. If I keep up with this place I will tell you more about myself. more..

Writing