Addiction of the Devil

Addiction of the Devil

A Poem by DeathByChoice

 

Let's play devil's advocate

Lips whisper

As screams seep through your veins

The quintessence of ecstasy.


Deep lust poisons the mind

The lips

The loins


Smokey love filters through.

A slaves bond

Bound skin tight

As though embraced by addiction.


Drowned in a bloody passion

Torn by ruthlessness

Of desire.

© 2010 DeathByChoice


Author's Note

DeathByChoice
Anything and everything please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...power, beauty,and intense imagery! Well done! I don't know if I'd run from this, or run to this...

Posted 13 Years Ago


As I read this, I was seeing this inside of my mind. No joke. Poems that scream to you what they are saying and consume you until you are no more are the types of poems that amazing people write. I could see the people, the slaves to the blood passion, all eating each other alive (no in the actual sense) from the burning desire. This was really great.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This required to pull up the sleeves and get involved in the crux of this brick of truth.

Desire is the death of the mind, a slow rot and deterioration of everything else. All synapses stop firing and lead toward once place, south of the belt buckle.

Nice reading of passion and strange desires.

Yo Ho Ho


Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautiful slits of dark razors on the sensual page of lustful desires...
exquisite!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Freaking intense. I like how 'in your face' it is, all the while being brutally honest. That's true gusto there.

Posted 13 Years Ago


intensely viseral / sensual...well resolved diplay of powerful and evocative lust,,,i see vibrant and very real life here...wonderful...strong write...

Posted 13 Years Ago


silken dark erotic spill of ink ~ expert word strings~ highly charged darker shades of sensuality~

Posted 13 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1085 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on October 16, 2010
Last Updated on October 16, 2010

Author

DeathByChoice
DeathByChoice

DeadLandHappy, OH



About
Name: Megan Dorothy Age: 16 Sexual Orientation: Bisexual Religion: Atheist Classifications: Emotional. Dark. Doesn't always play well with others. Quiet. Bipolar. Imaginative. Secluded. Independan.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..