To, Lovers

To, Lovers

A Story by Alexander B. Kerri
"

This is an abbreviated note to those who are cautious about their sensual and physical relationships.

"
Dear, All Physical & Mental Lovers

Long ago have I witnessed love. I saw people caress themselves and I viewed in repugnance as I would view that. And I believe that love was nothing but a sexual memoir and a passionate memoir of pleasure. I thought wrong of that. I assume love would be mentioned much more acutely as a bond between two individuals who quantum the physical facts that they choose to believe and would stipulate that assumption clearly as the adulation of philosophy, but a religious relationship between man and an unlikely aerial deity (which is I not committing upon exercising any faith or belief) but mentality and philosophy or meaning spirituality and philosophy just do not synthesize or complete together for it is accurate to oil and water which both head discrete distances. Continuing to the topic of love, it is that one couple must bond primarily over conviction or intuition instead of simply adjoining the facial appearance of a person, one must get to appeal among that particular individual primarily for the fact of reliance and affinities over any essential subject which is what a relationship between any marriage should become. Especially to never care for the particular character too much for they will probably or wilt evaluate into a desecrated man or woman. This would be my main cautionary advise.

Sincerely,
Alexander Kerri


© 2013 Alexander B. Kerri


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent use of vocabulary and an interesting take on love. It really got me thinking.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on July 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 15, 2013

Author

Alexander B. Kerri
Alexander B. Kerri

London, London, United Kingdom



About
I write in an antiquated form but I am easily adapted to any modern artifact or calamity. My superior enjoys the act of murder and the literary forms that depict it such as "Edgar Allan Poe" or the pr.. more..

Writing