Religion, The Dark Void

Religion, The Dark Void

A Story by Alexander B. Kerri
"

A debatable quote

"
A desolate void, an eternal pit where the obscure have fallen. The keeper of this void assumes the paranormal actions of religion, and how religion affects others. If one must pray, are those prayers agile enough to surpass any illness or has science taken action upon the subject? Would prayer succeed 99.9 percent of the time or would medical consideration reconcile the illness swifter? Many questions have fought but that void wasn't heresy. Twas' spirituality the cause of most wickedness but many most would consider themselves virtuous of the deed but all spiritual religion is to blame for creationism and the supernatural are eminently allied amongst each other. And too would obscure religion count as an act of sin for practical magic is also an act of dark magic, similar to summoning a hellish daemon is the same as to pray to a god or idol which no factual deposition might be established upon.

-Alexander Kerri


© 2013 Alexander B. Kerri


Author's Note

Alexander B. Kerri
I sincerely assume that Religion is a miraculous poison among man and children alike.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 27, 2013

Author

Alexander B. Kerri
Alexander B. Kerri

London, London, United Kingdom



About
I write in an antiquated form but I am easily adapted to any modern artifact or calamity. My superior enjoys the act of murder and the literary forms that depict it such as "Edgar Allan Poe" or the pr.. more..

Writing