A girl, a dragon, and a flower.

A girl, a dragon, and a flower.

A Story by Rdotinc.
"

A bedtime story for a girl I like.

"
In a far away land, in a far away time,there lived a young girl who was shadowed by a large fire breathing dragon, and a single white rose that stood at the top of a nearby meadow.
Everyday the young girl would visit the white rose, water him when he was thirsty, give him shade when the sun was too high, and shelter from the harsh wind and rain.
The dragon saw this and became jealous. 
So everyday after the girl left the meadow the dragon would fly by and burn the meadow to ashes. However, each day after the white rose would climb out of the ashes and bloom.
Each day the rose grew stronger, taller,and more beautiful. The young girl became even fonder of the flower and the dragon became more enraged.
Until finally the rose had grown tall enough to touch the sky and from its blossom fell a young man. The young girl and man fell in love and planned to flee the meadow and the dragon. This of course made the dragon even angrier and sent him into a frenzy. He flew all over spewing fire on every inch of what he could see, until only the girl and man were left.
The man and the dragon stared eye to eye, neither blinking. Then suddenly the dragon devoured the man in an instant. The girl fell to her knees and wept. As her tears crashed to the ground, the earth shook and the man emerged from the dirt. Dumbfounded the dragon tried to breath fire on the two, but he couldn't. For inside of him something was growing. A massive white rose that soon burst through the dragon's chest, tearing its heart to pieces.
The young girl and the man lived happily in the garden of the fallen dragon for several ages until they too became flowers.Blooming with each other every Spring.
The End.

© 2011 Rdotinc.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on October 31, 2011
Last Updated on October 31, 2011

Author

Rdotinc.
Rdotinc.

wherever i am



About
its a secret more..

Writing
War of Love War of Love

A Poem by Rdotinc.