WINDOW ROSES ON THE BED

WINDOW ROSES ON THE BED

A Story by Tarak Khanfir
"

First, it is a philosophical and existential story. Then, it deals with the eternal battle between the forces of virtue and the forces of evil.

"

WINDOW ROSES ON THE BED

******

At 7 PM, in a warm afternoon having a cool breeze at the end of May, Tala finished her job and left her job location in the industrial cooperation. There were clear signs of exhaust, stress and nervousness in her face. She went to the café where she used to go every afternoon after she finished her job. She fell on her chair in front of the table and slept for ten minutes. She woke up while the waiter came to her. “Express coffee as usual!” Tala said. “Here you are Madam!” The waiter answered. After a while, Hanai, Tala intimate friend, came. Hanai sat beside Tala and asked for a cappuccino.

 

- Dear Tala, it seems that you exhausted yourself so much these days, so you lose control of your nerves from time to time. (Hanai said)

- Dear Hanai, you know that I have long been a struggling poets who opts for pride, dignity, high position and even ruling power. I have so many noble ambitions, long term superior goals and philosophical views that no one will understand. I got extremely bored from my job as a security supervisor in the industrial cooperation. It is a job that does not respect the being of a woman like me although my manager in work treats me in an extremely humanitarian way and although my salary is high. I decided to put an end to this terror and to seek a root solution for myself with which I create the deep and flourish change. I will start from today. (Tala answered)

- Your job is so tiring Tala. It would be natural that such a business cases you exhaust and boredom at the same time. (Hanai added)

- I work from 6 AM to 7 PM. I have just an hour of break when I quickly eat my sandwich. However, I am actually preparing a long term plan that will create a remarkable change. This plan will create the revolution for both of us. We will create the change. We will achieve glory, great virtue, happiness and evident sacrifice in our country and in the world. (Tala said excited)

- I am so eager to be your ally darling Tala. I have so long been affected with you and with your speeches, and I believe in your principles and your philosophical views. I see you the best leader and the greatest manager who will build the glory and upgrade with the world.  (Hanai answered)

 

Tala went back to her home. Her brother was in a deep sleep. She found that her father prepared for her the dinner. Tala inherited the character of her youngest paternal aunt in almost everything. However, Tala had more knowledge than her aunt, and she was more developed than her in some characterestics and qualities. Tala ate her dinner and hurried to open her computer. She made so many operations extremely complicated through it.

Tala kept on this situation till the yellow sun rays overwhelmed her face from the window. She quickly stood up and had a coffee joined with a chocolate piece of cake. Then, she hurried to her work location. She met her manager in work. She said: “

 

- I have long been a faithful supporter for you, and I worked hard and smart. I have been struggling for your own sake. I never complained. I never asked something for myself expect the necessities of my life.

- Again, I praise your work and your great sacrifice Madam.

- I came now to ask something for myself. I just want a one �" week �" holiday, so that I get rid of stress and exhaust, and I make many reviews and contemplations.

- Today, you will find me the servant who fulfills all your wishes Madam. I have long been fascinated with your work and creativity; you quaked my being. I am always comprehensive with you because you are a great woman. Your request is approved Madam. If you need something else, never hesitate to contact me.

 

Tala came back to her home and fell in a deep sleep.

One morning in the beginning of summer, the two poets Hamadi and Nor sat in a luxurious café.

 

- The situation is not certifying at all. The teacher Roba always tells us that everything will be okay soon, and that all what happens around us is something very normal. I see that there are many things suspicious that happen around us, and the situation is getting worse and worse. (Nor said)

- I no longer find my release and security with that woman. She actually dribbles us so much and covers her real thoughts and emotions in front of us. I feel that she hides something. (Hamadi answered)

- We have to look for a solution. We must look for someone who gets us out of this whirpool. (Nor shouts excited)

 

At midday, in a hot summer day, Tala sat with David in a luxurious café.

 

- I am really worried about what you are getting me involved in Tala. You deliver a revolutionary speech that really frightened me. Your project that you gave me an introduction about is really complicated and troubling.

- It is my modern establishing project, the thing that will represent the building, challenge and rebel. It is essentially a state and establishments project. It is a project that has a flexible stepping, and it satisfies our pride, fills our existential beings and gets us above the tyrannical and oppressive people. It builds glory and achieves prosperity, development and luxury; it spreads beautiful virtue and enforces sacrifice.

- I have long been fascinated with you and with your personality as a woman. I am among the most affected people with your ideas and speeches. I am troubled. However, I will take the risk of working under your management in this very revolutionary project.

- I also chose you and made my bet on you because I know very well that you are among the best diplomatic and official minds in the country.

******

On a raining morning that had a cool breeze, there had been just half an hour since Fred opened his restaurant that is specialized in preparing sandwiches. His customer Rauf, who was indeed his faithful agent in his suspicious business with the MOSSAD, had a Salame sandwich.

 

- We have to stop the insane Tala. This woman is corrupting young people and spreading hate and venom. She represents a threat for our country’s security and stability. She is carrying on an extremely dangerous conspiracy in which she involved David, the international relations expert. (Fred shouted)

- This woman threatens the future of our alliance together. She puts our profits and the profits of our mother Israel in danger. She walks with us to the big loss. (Rauf answered)

- The mad Tala leads the diplomacy of our country to hell. She will is leading us to civil wars and international wars. (Fred said)

- I will forward in the field as a warrior to stop this woman. I will do my best to deceive her and to drag her. (Rauf answered)

 

At midday, Tala went to the café. The signs of stress were clear in her face. She sat on her table and asked for an express coffee, as usual. After a while, her friend Hanai came to her. She sat opposed to her and asked for a cappuccino.

 

- I decided to leave such a humiliating job that is far away of my perceptions and that does not respect the being of a woman like me. I am actually busy with many official jobs simultaneously. I will never cancel my decision. I am arranging scientists and affective people in my country for a complicated project that updated with the general conditions change. It mainly aims to create a new structure for the state and its establishments, and it also aims to push people to build their glories with their hands and to sacrifice. (Tala said)

- Your project is really fascinating heroine. You are really developing in bravery and courage, and I am always with you. You know that the enemies and the oppressive tyrans in the earth will never let us work in peace. They will make plans against us. The w***e Israel will unchain its mad dogs at us, they have investigational and criminal gangs that penetrate into forces and establishments of countries and dominate the whole world. (Hanai said)

- The whoreship ruling syetem of our country is the best example of oppression and discrimination. Our country is ruled by MAFIA gangs that are linked with international investigations and international criminal networks. They make of it the easiest possible for corrupted wrongdoers to succeed while they make all their efforts to destroy the lives of genius people and emancipated, ambitious and struggling people; they deprive them of success. They even snatch the few things those poor people used to own through creating oppressive cases against them and forging records and criminal folders, so that they get involved in dangerous terrorist cases. They also drag them to make provoked crimes, and they deceive virtuous people and make them fight those heroes. They ruin their reputation in media and society. The ruling system of our country is the enemy of virtuous and ambitious poor people, we have to fight it. The Zionist pigs are hypocrite people who are ready to convert in all religions but they have no religion. They are the nowadays corrupting tyrans of the earth. The world is ruled by their terrorist networks that dominate all the fields of life and that opt for enforcing the international submission either through seduction and devilish publicity, or through wolf �" betraying crimes against the struggling revolutionary people who tell the truth, and who chose freedom and rejected slavery. Despite their poverty, marginalization and targeting, they are ambitious people who rush to achieve all their dreams without being obedient agents for the Zionists. Many revolutionary and struggling people were assassinated in a betrayal crime, and their killers are still unknown. Today, we declare the war struggle both of the oppressive arrangements. (Tala shouted)

- Your speech really shocked me darling Tala. I bet that today, the Zionist are following both of us, and they may make a trap for us at any moment. I bet that the w***e Israel will send its dogs for us, so that they deceive you, drag you and walk with you to perishes. (Hanai said)

- I know many of their war and investigations tricks, and I also know the majority of the Zionist leaders in our country too. I am preparing for them a war plan that must defaut their war plan. Then, I am not an idiot woman to be easily deceived and dragged; I indeed make of them a ball between my feet. I will never go backward in the war battle against the oppressive people who rule our country and against the Zionists, the oppressive tyrans in our country and in the world. I will never go backward in my ambitious revolutionary project that aims to make a root reform for my country.

 

******

One morning, Tala sat in her office with David and Safi.

 

- Today, we will start our work to validate our complicated and changing project that aims mainly to make a new structure for the state and its establishments and to hit all the areas of criminality and corruption in the authorities and all the administrations. It also aims to fight the criminal gangs that are allied with international Zionist collaborations, and that rule our country today. We aim to oblige powerful people to sacrifice and to bulid glories for themselves, and also for the country and for the world; we also aim to push the groups to do so. We spread the beautiful virtue and we raise the glorious right. I established the alliance with many businessmen, politicians, officers, artists and sports persons who are powerful and who affect the whole world, so that they stand beside us as long as I carry on this project. (Tala said)

- MRS Tala, your speech is really great and affective. However, it seems that you will unite the rulers of our country against us as well as many locally powerful characters. They would arrange ignorant people against us so that we get charged with terrorism and sin while we are doing great business. You will make us face a holocaust with many countries that dominate the world; their criminal ruling systems will fight us very boldly and will ruin our lives.

- We are sacrificing and proud advancers who never thought of cowardy, going backward or hesitation even when we get surrounded with death from all the sides and even when people charge us with all the guilts of the world. (Tala shouted)

- We should have a practical plan MRS Tala through which we fulfill the great project. We have to prepare it and discuss it together. (Safi said)

- During the last night when I slept for just an hour and half, I prepared a field plan efficient and powerful. It is a flexible plan that changes within the change of surrounding conditions, work updates and external updates. (Tala said)

- The disaster MRS Tala is when evil people succeed in deceiving virtuous people and in motivating them against us. Our reputation would collapse in our country and in the world, and we will find ourselves in wars with great and virtuous people. Oh! How do we hate such a kind of wars. (David said)  

- The true believer is afraid only of God; he is not afraid of people and their sayings. We are so ready to fight everyone who bullies us, or starts his aggression against us with no mercy. If he is one of the corrupting wrongdoers, we will have the harsh war with him: either he repents, or we finish him. If he is an ignorant person whom corrupting people succeeded to deceive, we will do our best to educate him, raise his awareness and show the truth in front of him. Then, we will also fight him very harshly and with no mercy in case he keeps stubborn and went forward on his sins without recognizing the truth about his crimes and without stopping committing them. So we finish him too, and God will judge him. (Tala shouted)

- The most important thing MRS Tala is that we do not lose our virtuous and great allies and we do not oppress them and make fault with them; they are our way followers, and they are the people who have shared our sacrifices for long years. The worst type of loneliness is the loneliness of oppressors. (Safi said)

 

One noon, Rauf came to Tala in the café; he made a wicked attempt to drag her and deceive her as he promised his MOSSAD boss Fred, the sandwiches maker. His lie at her was that Serbia and Ukraine established an alliance with Israel against her. The investigations of these two states established local media gangs to ruin her reputation in social media. They also established law gangs to fabricate fake cases against her, and criminal gangs to target her security and life and to assassinate her one day. Indeed, Rauf aimed through that to confuse Tala and engage her in useless wars that would make her situation much worse after that and that would create for her venoms with many virtuous allies and also innocent strugglers either in the local field, or in the international field. Tala professionally acted that she believed his lies. Then, she made a fake profile on facebook where she impersonated herself into a Serbian smuggling baron. She started dragging Rauf through that fake facebook profile about a load of fake and imitated shampoo and make up that were manly destinated for Arab countries. They were made in Israel, but registered as made in Germany. It was planned that they enter the country through tricky ways departing from a Serbian port. The Serbian smuggling baron whom Tala impersonated herself in on facebook was indeed a powerful ruling woman in that Serbian port. All the information through which Tala dragged Rauf were true; they were information that Tala already knew about the suspicious MOSSAD activities. Tala kept coordinating and agreeing with Rauf about making that load of fake products enter the country using that fake facebook profile. Meanwhile, she was dragging him from other sides and talking with him about many other subjects that mainly concerned politics, economy, investigations and MAFIA. In that way, Tala could collect so many information and secrets that concerned future MOSSAD plans and their suspicious activities in the country and in the world. After that, Tala quickly disactivated her fake facebook profile before she would get discovered.

Fred, the sandwiches maker, entered into a severe hysteria situation after all what happened to Rauf with Tala. He sent her continuous threatening messages from many phone numbers; he extracted the SIM cards of all those phone numbers using identity pieces of mad persons. Tala was replying to all these threatening messages either with obscene words, or with shameless challenge messages. One noon, at the end of summer, Tala passed by a café. Two thugs appeared to her; they were themselves agents for the w***e Israel. They followed her and excessively bullied her; they threatened her and abused her verbally. After 100 meters of chase, one thug touched her. Tala started hitting the two thugs very violently till she made them on their blood. After that, she went, and she gave them a lesson they would never forget.

In a cloudy and cold autumn morning, Tala entered the café where she used to go. She was somehow tired. She sat down, threw her head on the table and slept for a while. After that, she got up and asked the waiter to bring her an express coffee, as usual. Minutes later, her friend Hanai came. She sat opposed to Tala and asked the waiter to bring her a cappuccino, as usual.

 

- Dear Tala! Your international project is increasingly successful more than a person can imagine. Crowds and societies all over the world are supporting you. You are sponsored by powerful and affective characters: businessmen and authorities of countries in many areas around the world, especially Eastern Europe. They are allied with you directly and indirectly. You made your international bases and networks put their hands in the hands of my friend, the struggling artist Hoda. She is uniting her feminine cells that stunned the whole world to make your business and army stronger and to support you and help you execute and develop your project in a better way. The dream of many famous persons around the world is to touch the hand of one of these woman one day. (Hanai said)

- Nowadays, most of the international fields are dominated by the tyrannical international Zionist lobby that owns the great majority of the world fortunes. An important rate of famous and successful persons are indeed submissive to the powerful Zionists, and they execute their international agenda. Honest great and creative persons face security threats we cannot imagine. Have you forgotten that Free Massons Organization stands behind the rise and success of many stars around the world? That will never go in an easy way. We are an emancipated and revolutionary people who refused submission and slavery for the tyrannical Zionists. We chose pride, we declared challenge, and we decided to rise through our own working and the working of heroes, not through licking the shoes of trashes around the world. We go forward on the way since we are believers: we know very well that we die only in a precise delay, neither before, nor after. (Tala shouted)

- Darling Tala! It is clear in your face that you are tired. You hardly keep your balance today because of overthinking and lack of sleep. It is clear that enemies are stressing you and tiring you so much while you are fighting them very wildly. Well done! Never have mercy towards them heroine! (Hanai said)

- The cursed MOSSAD is fighting me through techniques that are getting more and more developed and violent as long as I go forward in my work. The villain enemies are excessing and exaggerating in bullying me creating different techniques of that. They are ruining my reputation allying with Zionist media channels. My biggest fear is when I lose control of my nerves one day and I murder one of them. They will see how war can be. (Tala shouted)

 

 

 

******

In a cold night at the beginning of winter, Roa parked her Porsche car beside Sahra house. Sahra was her boss in investigations and MAFIA business. Roa entered. Sahra hosted her warmly. The dinner was grillied sea bream, salad and Tagine with lamb.

 

- Many things wend beyond us Madam, we became out of history. The danger around the Zionists, people who pay us, is becoming bigger and bigger. Their scandals are delivered among general publics, and many groups of people knew the truth behind them. Today, we have so many revolutionary media channels that improved their skills in dribbling all the tools of repression and censorship. Strugglers are becoming braver and braver facing security threats. (Roa said)

- The nerd strugglers are becoming more and more shameless. They are committing more and more aggressions against us. They are targeting us and targeting our mother Israel, without her people like us would be beggars in the streets. We have to save ourselves and make new trainings for leaders who work with us; they became obsolete and out of history. We also have to innovate our technology material that became scarp. We have to update our software that became obsolete. Strugglers went many stages beyond us in that field.

- I prepared a complicated plan, so that I keep the strugglers threat away of us. In this concern, I established an alliance with businessmen, technology scientists, hypocrite artists, politicians, law characters and liars who act as if they were religious people who finance charity projects. The mission of all of them will be to deceive the general public and some strugglers, penetrate on their groups, confuse their work and drag them to perishes. States and media channels will sponsor all of that for us. (Roa said)

- I also prepared a plan that is not less foxy than yours, so that we finish the strugglers. We will design a foolish but seductive game, and we will make publicity for it, so that young people download it on their PCs and their phones. This game will be our biggest means of spying at their phones and PCs, and also spying at their meetings and recording them either in voice, or even in video in case we succeeded to open the camera of their phones. All that can happen only if their mobiles are with them while they are sitting. Yes, this game will be our efficient means to spy at the phone of everyone who downloads it and at the phones of people who call him continuously also. After this spying operation, the mission of our investigations will be to follow the groups and to penetrate on them. It would be then to drag idiot people, and to push them to make the business of the virtuous strugglers fail. Then, we will also push them to work for the profit of our mother Israel without they know. After that, our mission will be to drag the stubborn strugglers either to jailing traps, or to death traps. (Sahra answered)

 

During the last two years, there was a young man who entered in many revolutionary activities with many foreign newspapers. He was publishing on them many shocking scandals that were internationally unspoken. The destructive mistake of this young man was that he downloaded the game that Sahra and her group designed on his phone. A woman called Aziza came to him. This woman was indeed a MOSSAD agent whose main job was to lie at men, scam them and run away with their money. She pretended in front of this young man that she was a revolutionary struggler who practiced several cultural activities and delivered motivating speeches. She dragged him to the cafeteria owned by Kalila, one of Sahra agents. They sat together in that cafeteria continuously. This liar pretended that she was directing this young man to international media channels that could be his best allies in his revolutionary activities. But she indeed gave him the addresses of MOSSAD offices. The agents who worked in these offices pretended at this young man that they adopted his revolutionary causes and they became engaged with him in the revolution against the Zionists. They pretended that they became ready to participate I all of his revolutionary activities and to give benifications to them. Indeed, they were following him and dragging him as well as all of his friends. Aziza participated with this young man in many cultural activities, so that she kept herself away from all suspicions. After that, Aziza linked this revolutionary young man with a woman who pretended that she was a segregated poet on whom worst abuses were practiced. Aziza admitted that she wanted to unite her efforts with the efforts of this deceived young man so that they help this woman and make her join “their noble team”. One afternoon, Aziza sat with the revolutionary young man and the lying woman poet in the cafeteria of Kalila. The lying poet received p phone call from Sahra who gave her the order that everybody had to come immediately. Aziza pretended that she was a very successful woman who came from a foreign country especially to help them. She pretended that it would be a very rare meeting, and it would be almost impossible that it repeats. Everybody hurried to Sahra who was sitting in a vacant warehouse. Sahra shot the revolutionary young man dead with many bullets. The three women collaborated to bury the corpse in a place that no one could imagine in the forest. Sahra had another agent called Hanen. She worked as a croissants vendor. Sahra assigned to her the mission of engaging a group of women artists who were liars so that they detect and follow revolutionary people who represented a threat for the Zionists and for Israel relying on the malicious game that she designed. Those evil women artists sat with these revolutionary Anti �" Zionist people and established friendship relations with them. They dragged them to fake cultural meetings where law men who were agents for the Zionists attended. They were preparing very malicious plans against them. Then, those evil women established friendship relations between the revolutionary Anti �" Zionist people and law women who pretended that they were journalists; these law women progressively dragged them to law traps. The final traps would be in the big artistic and cultural events which were successfully penetrated by the Zionists: so either it would be a death trap in a vacant place and they would never find the killer, or they would be forced disappearance cases, or they would be law traps where the revolutionary Anti �" Zionist persons would be oppressively condemned and prisoned for long years for a fabricated oppressive case.

In a sunny and clear winter noon, Tala met the poet Nor in the café. Tala had an express coffee while Nor had a cappuccino.

 

- Our modern world is ruled with tyranny, repression and slavery. Everyone who obeys becomes rich and lives in luxury while everyone who choose freedom spends his life in poverty and misery. We are poets who opt for pride; we want to emancipate ourselves, change our reality and fill our existential being through our poetry. (Nor said)

- The Zionists give power only to hypocrite, greedy and pragmatic people. They make of them the rulers in their countries having the best lives. I am actually the darest and the most rebellious woman in my country while I am taking the risk of leading an extremely revolutionary project that aims to change and emancipate the authorities and the country and to make them rebel at nowadays tyrans. The project will start from our country, and it will include the whole world later on. I mainly ally with revolutionary, emancipated and struggling artists not with Free Massons pragmatic artists. I also ally with politicians and law makers who are as great as those heroic artists. (Tala answered)

- Sincerely, I no longer feel comfortable with our virtuous teacher Roba. I progressively feel that she hides many things at us. It is true that I am still a high school student, and I have no experience and I know very few things about major life matters, however, I am sure that our teacher Roba is facing terrible pressures and threats. There is someone who is not letting her work with us in her genius projects that w have a big participation in their building. (Nor added)

- I respect you so much as a poet, and I am also fascinated with you as a man. I also respect your teacher Roba because she is a virtuous and kind woman. Unfortunately, she is too coward to tell you the truth, the truth of the Zionist powers that suffocated her and practiced mental terrorism at her. She does not dare to tell you that actually, all her work with you is just to deal with you emotionally and give you an injection of consolidation nothing more. Indeed, she already surrendered, and she is no longer ready to go forward with you in her great and genius projects. I am also experiencing terrible bullies, and also threats that target my security and my life. However, I will never surrender; at the end, I will die only in the moment destinated for me by God neither before, nor after. I am going forward on the marathon of work and great struggle till the end of my life. Today, I put my hand on your hand, and I am so ready to establish the alliance with you. I need to register your phone number, may be we will have many meetings. We may collaborate in some projects, and I may assign missions to you. (Tala answered)

 

Tala gave her mobile to Nor. Nor registered his phone number in the memory of her mobile, then he gave it back to her.

 

******

In a very cold winter morning, Tala met David in the office.

 

- Today, we have finished the theoretical construction step of our very revolutionary project then advertising it to people in an excellent way. We have established international publics, media, political and official bases that are solid and strong; they became networks that penetrated in the whole world, and they already have power to affect it. I established alliances with politicians, artists, business men and women, journalists and law makers; they are great people who are able to reverse the situation in the world radically, and they create international quaking revolutions whenever they united. We already discovered some powerful enemies around the world who are gradually making malicious plans against us. The devilish Zionist media launched an incestuous propaganda against us. The first challenge that faces us is to enter the practical step of the project and execute it through engaging active people and turning the fixed theoretical plan into an updating and changing practical plan. The second challenge is to fight the enemies very wildly and with no mercy whenever they ill �" treated us or aggressed us, and there is no harm if we make some preventive attacks in case the situation requires that. The challenge that is not less important is to motivate the publics and we convulse the situation in many countries around the world, especially when we already have governments of several countries that are ready to help us achieve something like that. (Tala said)

- MRS Tala, you made us in trouble with many countries. We are actually facing international problems and threats. The Zionist speech deliverers motivated ignorant publics against us, so we are actually charged with greatest sins in our country, and we are discriminated in some Zones. The Zionist media broadcasts our pictures and our names as if we were the most wanted criminals in the world. They are signing petitions against us and sending them to courts; we are charged with terrorism, and we may become officially condemned tomorrow. We have to check ourselves and change the way. (David said)

- Shall we get coward and go backward after we already got engaged as soldiers in the war and after we progressed long steps in struggle and fight? Only atheists and weak believers worry about what people say about them. We are educated people, and we know what are we doing exactly. We will never leave the war unless we are victorious or martyrs. We are going forward on our glorious work and great struggle even when we become the messengers of dishonesty and corruption from the point of view of an ignorant society which is in loss and deceived by evil powers. We will advance in all bravery raising the red flags of challenge even when we become condemned with all the terrorist cases of the world in the international courts. (Tala shouted)

- Be cool with your nerves and with me MRS Tala. I apologize if I really degraded you in my previous speech. You are a darling friend for me. I am ready to complete the adventure with you till the end of the way, regardless to the damages and to the costs. I am also preparing a branched and complicated alliance and network building plan. It is a changing and updating plan in a continuous way. I involved international scientists and diplomats in it. It may add many things to what you already prepared with your great efforts. I will never forget how you moaned in front of me last night because of headache. My efforts get fusionned with your efforts so that we work together hand to hand till we achieve the great desire and the glorious success for the sake of justice, right and virtue in the whole earth. (David added)

- I glorify you and respect you so much David. You are the best friend I have known in my life. I admit that you are the man who gave the biggest sacrifices for my own sake, and you are the best man who stood beside me in times of hardship. Let us continue our hard way together till the end. We sacrifice for each other and we take care of each other in times one of us gets weak, and each of us carries the other whenever he collapses. Either we succeed together, or one of us dies, or we die together. (Tala added after she relatively restored her nervous balance)

 

In the extremity of an alley, opposed to the secondary road in the south of the town, there was a restaurant that was specialized in preparing the Lablabi and the Hergma. Few people knew that Amar, the owner of that restaurant, worked with the CIA. In a sunny and cold winter noon, a group of Amar agents united in the restaurant eating pans of Lablabi. Amar agreed with those American agents who worked with him to execute a hellish plan that aimed to make the country fall into hard diplomatic problems, so that it would justify the American domination at the country later on. These united young men started deceiving several thugs and psychopaths. They pushed them to lead criminal projects after they tempted them with their huge benefits for them in short and long term. They were mainly complicated projects of scamming and forging. There were also projects of selling imitated merchandise of very low quality and even projects of human trade that exploited women around the world in incestuous affairs. There were then projects of hacking bank accounts around the world and even hacking personal lives data of important persons around the world in social media. Amar agents afforded those deceived thugs and psychopaths with all the tools and all the financial, logistic, technical, official and media facilities. They prepared for them the best conditions so that their suspicious projects reach a big success. All that happened with a bare compliance of the American state. The country really got in a very hard international diplomatic problem. It became involved in dilemmas and dangerous cases with many countries around the world. All that pushed the USA to engage itself into a suspicious collaboration with the country.

In a sunny and clear fall noon, Tala met a marginalized philosopher. Tala had an express coffee while the young man had a cappuccino.

 

- Madam! The world is based on many things wrong that the majority of people do not know. I am here the philosopher who came to correct these wrong things and to raise the flag of justice and right and fulfill the greatest desire in the world. I am a free thinker; I take no one as my reference how much his position in high. Ignorant people call me mad, but I am so self �" confident, and I also laugh at their ignorance. I am discriminated in many areas, and I do not have the right to be hired in any job because of my pretended terrorist activities. In all the cases, I will continue my struggle till death. (The young man said)

- Let you know that I am so interested in your philosophical views, and I am fascinated with your struggle as a man, otherwise I would never invite you for a coffee with me. I really want to establish an alliance with you, we get profit from each other. Let you know that this world is ruled by evil people. Zionist media channels establish ignorance and backwardness, and they encourage ignorant people to oppress and persecute the knowing strugglers. They show those heroes as mad, terrorists and bandits who represent a threat for the national security and civil peace as they establish the destructive chaos. The terrorist investigations of the Zionists follow creative and struggling thinkers like you; they prepare malicious plans against them and drag them into traps continuously. They penetrate in all the authorities and offices of the state; they already dominate them as we have a ruling system that is compliant with them. They may fabricate dangerous official, judicial and political cases against you so that they ruin your life. (Tala answered)

- Let you know Madam that I have philosophical views that will be understood only after a long age of analysis and contemplation. They are useful to establish a better reality in the 22nd and 23rd century. I write these views in notebooks and I show them to several teachers who are revolutionary strugglers and who dream of change. They are my best allies in all my struggling activities; each of them supports me with a network that works in alliance with him or it works under his rule. This affair became international. Then, I am so happy to notify you that I am a strategic ally of your friend the struggling artist Hoda who quaked the world and who made the Zionists in big horror. I am actually exposed to terribly dangerous security threats; I am so eager to become a martyr one day. (The young man replies excited)

- I respect your bravery and your sacrifices so much dear; I am your most encouraging woman to carry on. I am also exposed to terribly dangerous security threats, and they may fabricate a terrorist case against me at any moment. Today, we strugglers really want to establish the alliance with you and to profit your philosophy, let us establish the trio thunder alliance, I, you and the artist Hoda. We profit the ideas, plans, relations network and alliances of each other, so that our efforts become united to create the change by leading revolutions and modern enlightening movements in the world and through gradual progress in education, arts, speeches, media, unveiling truths, making people aware of fallacies and making the scandals of evil people bare. So that we finally build the beautiful world we dream of that must be much better than our actual world. (Tala answered)

 

Tala and the young man went. Tala paid for the two coffees.

 

******

In the day light before sunrise, Sahra met Roa at her home. They were having coffee, almond cakes and dry bread with butter for breakfast.

 

- The nerd strugglers! They ruined me and disturbed my life! They are becoming more and more shameless day after day. There are more and more revolutionary media channels; they are standing with those nerd strugglers and establishing investigational cells that work against us, spy at us and deliver our secrets in the world. The strugglers are developing in science and technology faster than we do. Today, it is them who penetrate in our groups and hack them. They are confusing the business of our groups and using them against us while we already lost control of the situation. Their investigational cells became more developed and more complicated. Today, they easily penetrate in our investigational groups around the world; they confuse their business and get them drowned in a whirpool of trouble and loss. They even create internal wars in our groups by using our agents against each other while they are aware of nothing. People around the world became much more aware of our truth than they used to be in the past, so it would give the occasion for the nerd strugglers to motivate publics to struggle against us and against our mother Israel. (Sahra shouted)

- Those rats! They threaten our future and our lives. They are deeply harmful for our benefit and for the benefit of our mother Israel. (Roa shouted)

- Don’t worry dear Roa. I also developed my styles. Today, I am preparing a powerful tactical and practical plan to fight them. (Sahra answered)

 

The first step of the plan was that Sahra smuggled a big quantity of imitated smartphones that were made in Israel. They came from one Serbian port, and they were pretended to be made in Russia. They were trapped smartphones that allow the Zionists to follow their user and his surroundings in all the moments, and they also allow them to spy at everyone who calls that cheaten user and also to spy at everyone who makes any type of electronic link with that trapped smartphone through his machine whatever it is. Sahra delivered these smartphones among street vendors who sold them in very cheap prices. Young people were very easily deceived with their high quality; those smartphones were sold in big quantities. Sahra succeeded in the first step of her plan that allowed her to define her targets of strugglers she had to fight and execute some of them.

Meanwhile, Tala red phone broke down after it had long been patient with her receiving different types of viruses. She asked David to buy her a new phone, and she warned him from buying for her one of Sahra suspicious phones.

In the second step of the plan, Sahra assigned to the lying Aziza to target the strugglers of minor danger. She assigned to Hanen, the croissants vendor, to target the strugglers of major danger.

Aziza made a relationship with an amateur struggler who lived in a big situation of loss. She tempted him with the lie of becoming a partner in a multinational company without paying any Millim, so that he becomes an international powerful capitalistic character. The young man became fascinated with the project, he accepted it without hesitation. First, Aziza showed the young man a forged contract that held a fake signature of one of the biggest partners in that company and a forged stamp of an Ukranian municipality. She asked him to add his name and his signature beside the forged signature. The young man did all what Aziza told him immediately without having any doubt of the legacy of the contract. It was indeed a scamming operation that Aziza wanted to execute in collaboration with her international networks against that company; she used such an idiot young man so that he becomes the front side of this operation. She used the identities and the signatures of such idiot people in such dirty operations so they would gain only dangers and threats while Aziza and her gang would gain a lot of money. In a second step, Aziza told the young man to write a bequest using the identity of a dead person and to give it to her;  the letter had to be conformed to all computer text standards she precised to him in a paper in full details. The young man wrote the bequest using the identity of the dead person without having any doubt of the criminal act that Aziza was involving him in. After he finished typing it, the young man printed that bequest in two copies and gave it to Aziza. In a third step, Aziza asked the young man to write another paper giving a fake declaration that this dead person quested that this deceived young man would be the only person who would inherit all his parts in the company; he had to tell the full details about the murder of this man, so that the declaration becomes confirmed. After that, she asked him to sign this paper in the local municipality and to give it to her. The greediness of this young man dominated at his reason and his virtue. He did all what Aziza ordered him in a very excited way. In a fourth step, Aziza told the young man to forge the identity card of that dead person daughter and to give her a copy of it. In that moment, the young man realized the terror behind what Aziza was involving him in and the danger to what Aziza was leading him. The young man first refused to carry on with Aziza. However, Aziza harshly threatened him and showed him all the proofs that might make severe condemnations for him; she owned many copies of these proofs. Aziza gave the young man the choice between proceeding his business with her, or getting his life ruined and falling in the deep doom. The young man submitted to her and decided to proceed his work with her. Aziza and her group earned a lot of money while that young man kept himself the front side of all Aziza suspicious business and exposed to all types of dangers. He kept serving Aziza as a dog.

Meanwhile also, Hanen, the croissants vendor, made a relationship with the struggler who had the lowest dignity. She taught him many political, economic and artistic lies. Then, she promised him with a very tempting contract in Europe. She assigned to him to go on many tiring missions for the benefit of his “bosses”, so that he wins the contract. Those bosses were indeed managers of MOSSAD offices around the world. The first mission Hanen gave to that young man was to deliver a viral computer program in the PCs and phones of people targeted by the MOSSAD in many areas, after deceiving the victim either with the cover of a game, or with a cover of a media and cultural program, or a shocking rumor in the internet. They were indeed many forms this malicious viral program took, so that it motivates the victim. It would indeed spy at their devices and follow them and their surroundings, and all the people who call them. After that, Hanen assigned to the young man to give her all the information. Then, Hanen gave the young man some devices that forge currency. She assigned to him to forge all the types of local currency, then she told him to move all around the town and buy all that he wanted and all that came at his mind through that currency, so that he delivers the biggest sum of money of this fake currency, and he ruins the economy of the country. The young man achieved the mission very excitedly since he enjoyed so much the luxurious life he had within the devices of forging currency, and he also enjoyed the huge sum of money he delivered in the country. After that, Hanen told the young man to open a stock market: smugglers with whom Hanen worked would afford him with types of fake and imitated alcoholic drinks, make up and cleaning products, so that he delivers them among street vendors for very cheap prices, and those latters would sell them with the half of genuine and agreed merchandise prices. The young man achieved the mission with which Hanen ordered him. He got afraid since he started to doubt about the pretended contract in Europe. His biggest shock was in the fourth mission. Hanen, the croissants vendor, assigned to the young man to drag women who were revolted and rebellious against Zionism and to knock them out in any manner then film them in inappropriate situations, so that they blackmail them later on. The young man strictly refused to commit such a terrible act. He harshly blamed Hanen. He asked her to interrupt her engagement with him and to cut her relationship with him forever. Hanen acted that she was touched with the blaming of that young man, and she acted that she accepted the breakup with him in an open mind. Sahra adjusted the sound mixer in her phone that possessed exceptional options, so that she imitated the voice of the struggling artist Hoda. She called this young man, and she told him to meet her in a vacant place near the garbage zone of a nearby olives press for “a struggling mission against the Zionists”. The young man was easily deceived with the trick, he went to the trap appointment. Sahra shot him dead with six bullets in his chest and belly. Then, she quickly ran away in her Porsche car.

The struggling artist Hoda succeeded in hacking the central transmitter of Sahra smartphones in Israel. She could collect many data and information, and many dangerous secrets that concerned the Zionists and their movements. So Hoda could use those suspicious smartphones against the Zionists. Hoda made a relationship with one stuggler that Hanen, the croissants vendor, deceived. She unveiled the truth in front of him. After that, she told him to continue his work with Hanen as if he discovered nothing and to accept getting involved in all the criminal business that Hanen would assign to him. After that, she told him to follow Hanen and other suspicious persons with whom she worked. She gave him the names of other Zionist leaders in the country and she told him to act as if he engaged himself in their criminal business pretending that he was sent by Hanen. His real mission was to follow them and spy at them. The young man kept affording the struggling artist Hoda with all the news and movements that concerned all the Zionist persons in full details. Hoda followed them electronically through any investigational or electronic link they had used through Sahra smartphones so that they follow the strugglers and their surroundings before Hoda could hack the central transmitter in Israel and use those smartphones to follow the Zionists and spy at them, and they had not discovered her yet. Hoda realized that a Zionist businesswoman would come to the country on October 16th to delegate with the leaders who were already followed by Hoda and the young man who was previously deceived by Hanen, the croissants vendor, about terrorist missions and plans they would proceed in the world in short and long term. On October 14th, a struggling German journalist came to the country. She impersonated herself in the Zionist businesswoman with whom those local leaders would delagats, and she started herself planning and delegating with them about what they were going to do with the Zionist businesswoman. She was indeed dragging them so that she collects the biggest number of secrets and information possible. On October 16th, Hoda and her woman driver were in a car in the same style and color of the car with which they intended to host the Zionist businesswoman. They were parked in front of the airport. Hoda was on the back seats of the car and she had a woman driver. While the Zionist businesswoman was getting in the car, Hoda came to her from behind and knocked her out with a Karate blow on the back of her head. Hoda and her driver hurried to tie the unconscious woman and block her mouth. They kept the Zionist businesswoman prisoned in a secret place. When the German struggler who impersonated herself in her identity completed her mission, Hoda and her driver tool the tied Zionist businesswoman to the airport. They untied her and ordered her to leave the country by the first plane, and they warned her of the consequences of disobeying this order. After this operation, the revolutionary German journalist published very shocking scandals and dangerous secrets about the Zionists that caused a big polemic and raised the public opinion in many countries.

During a cool evening at the beginning of summer, the two poets Hamadi and Nor met in the home of the latter.

 

- The situation around us became extremely terrible today. Danger surrounds us. The crimes and abuses of the Zionists in the world increased, and they became now clear in front of the young and the old among educated people. Our teacher Roba insists at deluding us saying that the situation is normal, things are under control and everything will be okay soon. (Nor said)

- The teacher Roba is an emotional woman who loves us. However, she is a coward woman who does not dare challenging Zionists. I will never forget the thundering wonders of women and the terror of what some of them do. The danger of several women in bigger that the danger of Zionists. (Hamadi answered)

- Generally, women confused us and caused us dilemma, anxiety and loss. They may turn us mad one day. Today, we are in an urgent need of a brave and strong woman who holds our hands and stands beside us. We will not find a woman better than the struggling teacher Dohai. She is an advancing warrior, and no one can prevent her from telling the truth. She is afraid of no one, she is not afraid of death. She struggles for justice and right, takes care of needy people and puts her hand on the hands of virtuous strugglers. The whole world admits that this woman never goes backward in her struggling battles and that she hit the Zionists of the world and caused them severe damages. She left them in dilemma and trouble while they are so much frightened from her and they take her danger into serious. (Nor said)

- Oh! How we need a woman like her! She would save us and get us out of our misery. Let us go to her immediately. (Hamadi answered excited)

- Yes! Let it be. We will never go backward. It seems that we already got into an extreme hysteria state, and we can no longer sleep. Let us go to the luxurious café that is located beside the northern crossroads, so that we spend the remaining hours of the night there. There, we will enjoy different types of women wonders: virtuous women not evil women, they help us not betray us, they stand beside us not against us, they face us with sacrifice and help not with vicious plans and actions. (Nor answered excited)

 

In a cloudy morning at the end of summer, Fred opened his sandwiches restaurant. Minutes later, Rauf came as usual and had a salame sandwich.

 

- The corrupting Tala is deeply hitting our benefits. She threatens our future and puts us in front of gloomy horizons. This mad woman corrupts young people, threatens the national security of our country and threatens us with a future of chaos and destruction. She became an extremely high threat for the future and the benefits of the Zionists, people who pay for us. She gives violent hits to our mother Israel. She is going in depth penetrating in our investigational groups, confusing them and causing internal battles among them; Zionists became extremely horrified from that woman and they consider her danger seriously. This woman may create a dangerous change in the world. She threatens all of us with hunger, homelessness and loss especially when the debts of my restaurant are getting bigger and bigger, and I did not pay any Millim of them. I am assigning to judges who work with us to freeze all the folders of these debts that increase every year in the courts instead. This mad woman is motivating crowds and media channels around the world against us. We already lost many of our supporters and financers in Europe since they became now our enemies while they used to be our supporters. Tala made of me a spoofed fool in many areas around the country. We have to put an end for the crimes of this mad woman before it will be too late. (Fred delivered his speech)

- We have to put an end to the abuses of this woman before she cuts our sources of fortune and finishes us. I am so ready to fight this woman and to protect people who defend nations and money in the world very wildly. (Rauf answered excited)

- I know that very well younger brother Rauf. Today, your mission is to send your friend Walid who is not well known among people to Tala, so that it would be his mission to invent a lie in order to drag Tala and make her fall in the trap. (Fred answered)

 

At midday, Walid met Tala in the café. He delivered his speech on her: “Let you know that the new Ukranian President is a revolutionary, rebellious and emancipated woman. She has a great venom towards the international capitalistic lobby that rules the world economy and penetrates in all its establishments and dominates them. It rules in power and tyranny, and it allows only the slaves who agree with it and who are submissive to its rule to succeed. It ruined the lives of emancipated, ambitious and creative young people and left them poor and jobless. The new Ukranian President is willing to unite the international efforts in order to make the universal revolution and change the world. She relies mainly on young people who believe in freedom, change and justice. She also relies on struggling women like you so that her noble project succeeds. This struggling woman created for you a parallel internet connection that is emancipated from international lobbies in order to link your computers with it. She also put on your demand an electronic political and cultural forum so that emancipated people around the world subscribe themselves in. Our shining and quaking battle just started!” Tala bursted into laugh just after Walid left the café.

Tala designed an electronic virus that was a well done imitation on one of following and spying programs that MOSSAD agents used and that Fred, the owner of the sandwiches restaurant, already had a copy of it downloaded in his PC. Tala sent that virus directly to Fred PC followed with a dash board on which Tala pretended that the previous version of the program got hacked and that the program needed to be updated. Fred got deceived with the trick, he downloaded the virus on his PC. This virus spied at all Fred electronic date; it also followed him and his surroundings and everybody that made contact with him. After that, Tala created a fake skype profile where she impersonated herself into an Ukranian businesswoman. She used that fake profile to make a relationship with Walid pretending that she was a purely Zionist woman and that she financed many MAFIA gangs in several countries and that she bribed many chaotic and corrupting people from time to time so that she achieves political goals in those countries too. She also pretended that she had agents who worked with her in the country. They were sellers in stock. She delivered imitated and fake merchandise among them so that they make them sold in markets through tricky ways. Their gains were ten times bigger that the real capital of those fake merchandise, as Tala pretended. Walid was deceived with the trick. He believed that he was really dealing with that Ukranian businesswoman not with Tala who was impersonated in her. Tala dealt with him, stimulated him and provoked him in a very professional way, so she could arrange a huge number of information and secrets that concerned the Zionists, their plans and their movements from him. Tala professionally used the huge number of information and secrets she collected through the electronic virus and through the fake skype profile to write several articles in a revolutionary German newspaper where she exhibited shocking and bare scandals. Israel dogs in the country turned mad after all what Tala did. They became in a dangerous hysteria state. They provoked her and bullied her in the streets with humiliating words, and some of them chased her for several meters. Tala ignored all of them in the first three days. One noon, while Tala passed by a café, one of those Israeli agents left and chased her insulting her, humiliating her and charging her with strange things. When they got close to a bank wall, Tala turned round to face that man. In a very fast way, Tala hit this man very violently and caused him serious injuries in many times. She even hit him in sensitive parts of his body. She went after that leaving him unconscious and bleeding.

******

In a sunny and clear winter noon, Tala met Hanai in the café. Tala had an express coffee while Hanai had a cappuccino.

 

- I am very tired. Disasters that hit me are becoming bigger, more terrible and more complicated in a terrifying way. I occupy many office jobs simultaneously and with no guarantee. Actually, I hardly sleep and when I sleep, many people may think that I am dead. Today, I suffer from a chronic headache and pains in my back, and I am actually taking tranquilizing pills in order to cure all that. My universal wars against the Zionists are taking dangerous deviations. I hardly control the situation around me. My security and my life are under threat. I expect the biggest danger that threatens me to come to me from Zionist criminal women. (Tala shouted)

- Keep calm darling Tala. We are actually advancing in a heroic challenge that no one dared proceeding before us, and we will become eternal in history within it. It is natural that biggest disasters than no human can imagine hit us. Disasters are indeed believers pride, and the biggest among them hit greatest persons. The Zionist tyrans will never let us live in peace even when we stop our war against them. They are the oppressors who start their aggression against a peaceful person who had never harmed them. They are the biggest enemies of emancipated, ambitious and creative people. (Hanai answered quietly)

- What a persecution! The ruling system in my country and the Zionists in the world are united to target me, persecute me and conspire against me. My PC was hacked and many dangerous files were stolen from it. Many of my pages in social media were censored. The rats of the w***e Israel became so professional in bullying me creating the most horrible techniques to do that. If I were not a virtuous woman who believes in God, I would have murdered many people around the country. We have to move! We have to find a root and very strict solution! (Tala shouted)

- Darling Tala. We have to unite our efforts with the efforts of the struggling artist Hoda. We have to make a root development for our investigational war against the Zionists, especially Zionist women who already discovered the half of our old plans. So we have to prevent the increase of danger. We also have to motivate the Ex Zionist agents whom we raised awareness, enlighted, and whom we motivated against their tyrannical bosses so they became our secret agents who penetrate in different Zionist authorities and establishments for our profit. We have to collaborate with them to prepare an updated and a very developed war plan that unaware Zionists can never predict, and they need at least twenty years to discover the truth, while we already advance many extra stages and we will develop ourselves so much. Today, we are advancing in a very revolutionary historical project that aims to change our state and create the universal revolution. It would be better for us to engage new leaders who help us in planning and whom we consult concerning motivation and management. They will be then executive leaders in the field. They will mainly be genius young people, journalists and artists, half of them from Eastern Europe; so that we make a balance in tasks between the political, diplomatic and economic characters who are actually assigned with the majority of tasks. The tasks will be assigned in an equal way between the actual leaders and the new leaders, the ambitious heroes. (Hanai answered excitedly)

 

In the beginning of fall, one of the MOSSAD offices in Serbia opened an agency in the country impersonated into a struggling Swedish media agenct that had actitvities in Scandinavian countries and several other parts of the world. The secret that no one knew in the country was that Tala had struggling activities with that agency. So she immediately knew that it was just a fake agency that belonged to the MOSSAD. Tala assigned to a new generation of her agents to subscribe in this agency in big numbers pretending that they were unaware people that knew nothing of the truth and that they thought it was really the Swedish media agency. Then, she assigned to them to follow the suspect Zionist members who managed this fake agency and to collect the biggest number possible of information about it, its plans and its movements. She also gave them the identities of several suspect rich persons who worked with Israel and who had many MAFIA jobs. She assigned to them to follow them also and to spy at them pretending that they were partially deceived with the Zionist propaganda, and she told them to voluntarily engage themselves into several jobs of minor criminality. Those ambitious young men gave all the information they collected about the Zionist members they followed to the struggling artist Hoda who made scandals of them on a series of articles she wrote in a revolutionary German newspaper.

Tala engaged a waitress who worked in a luxurious restaurant into struggling with her. A dangerous Zionist woman criminal who mainly worked in delivering fake medicines and selling items stolen from Europe used to come to that restaurant regularly. One noon, this dangerous criminal sat on a table in one corner of the restaurant for lunch. A quarter of an hour later, the struggling waitress came to her lifting appetizers. When she came too close to her, she deliberately slid her foot and fell down leaving the sauce plate reversing on the head of the criminal woman. This woman hurried to the WC in order to wash her hair. She was surprised with finding a CD there joined with a letter written for her in person. It was written in a professionally imitated handwriting of Hanen, the croissants vendor. The letter was: “I warn you that the strugglers will discover one day the fallacy of our Swedish media agency. They developed so much their techniques of investigational war. The day they penetrate on us, they will have no mercy towards us. I present you a spying program that is indeed a very professional imitation of the official website of the Swedish agency, and it holds all the genuine electronic signatures. It would leave no occasion for young people who recently subscribed with us to doubt our agency and its reality because the website is very genuine. This program will follow them, their surroundings and everybody who makes contact with them. It is also useful to deceive the new generation, and even the old one, of strugglers who work with this Scandinavian media agency so that we attract them for subscription in this fake website. Indeed, we are following them, dragging them, confusing them and fighting them investigationally”. The criminal woman quickly took the CD and hid it in one of her coat pockets. Then, she took a lighter and burned the letter. After that, she sprayed some liquid soap on her hair and washed it. The truth was that Tala already notified the Swedish media agency with the MOSSAD office that impersonated itself on them in the country. So they prepared this CD that contained their official website, and they updated it so that they add for it the option that allows them to spy at those Zionist members, follow them, their surroundings and everybody who makes a virtual contact with their devices, so they collected all the information about them and about the individual wolves they dominated. Meanwhile also, the struggling waitress made a friend relationship with the Zionist criminal who delivered fake medicines and sold items stolen from Europe. She pretended in front of her that she was a purely Zionist woman. The struggling waitress engaged herself into several jobs with the criminal woman. Indeed, the struggling waitress was following her and following some people who worked with her. Then, she sent all of the information to the Swedish media agency in private messages through the website downloaded in the CD that the criminal woman found in the restaurant WC and that the Zionists did not discover its truth yet. The Swedish media agency published all of these shocking scandals in Scandinavian countries and other European areas, especially Eastern Europe.

The dogs of Israel in the country turned mad, they decided to assassinate Tala. At the dawn of May 4th, the struggling artist Hoda called Tala and warned her that the MOSSAD would execute her assassination plan that day and that she had to be careful. Tala called one of her friends: she was a struggling German businesswoman who owned a Mercedes car and who came to spend a week in the country for several missions. She asked her to come in front of her house immediately and to take her in her car. Half an hour later, the Mercedes car was in front of Tala house. Tala got in the car from the back door. She asked the German businesswoman to take her into a tour around many roads. Tala stayed in the three empty back seats unstable; she deliberately soaked and moved continuously in a professional war dribbling style, so that she makes snipers lose target. After an hour of drive, a sniper bullet penetrated in the car and almost penetrated in the head of Tala; it went with some of Tala hair. At that time, Tala immediately asked the German driver to take her two kilometers along with the northern road and to get her out in the forest. Half an hour later, and there had been 35 minutes since sunrise, Tala got out in the forest and kept running fast after she had already closed her mobile while she was still in the German driver car. Tala burgled an isolated location: it was an antique house where Sahra organized a secret meeting, so that she faces that criminal woman in person as a brave woman……….

TO BE CONTTINUED

WRITTEN BY:

TARAK KHANFIR

 

© 2020 Tarak Khanfir


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

18 Views
Added on November 30, 2020
Last Updated on November 30, 2020
Tags: Philosophy, arts, poetry, investigations, politics, universal revolution, world change, silent war, strategic change, world tyrans, existential

Author

Tarak Khanfir
Tarak Khanfir

Bab Bhar, Sfax, Tunisia



About
I am a writer who has a struggling experience of more than 18 years full of risks, challenges and sacrifices. I have been a free speaker and a proud knight during all my career as a writer, so that co.. more..

Writing