Dear Ex Best Friend

Dear Ex Best Friend

A Story by Ahmed Namisa Alam
"

A message that goes on my head over and over again but will never be out off my guarded chest that contains feelings. A letter i hope for a certain someone to read one day..

"
Dear ex-Best friend,
Do you remember me? Or you at least recall our memories? I know I'll never get the answers but unlike you, my memories did not wash away and...probably won't.

I don't miss you. I don't even know who you have become now, but all I know is that... you should have seen the scar you made. But still, I hoped you'd come back which is why I forgave you.

Yes, I do miss the person whom I once called my "Best Friend". I miss the person you were. I miss the person who pushed me everyday to run after my dreams. I miss... my memories. Who are you now? What you were still lives in my heart, what you were in my past; I still crave for those times. The memories I made with you, is still alive.

When you left, I thought you'd come back but little did I know that my "best friend" was in my life for a limited time. Why did you let me burry my soul in my past and let it be my final goodbye? Everything you were to me is only a memory and no matter how much I want to deny it, it will be the painful truth about us.

The person i see now, I've never met her. She is not like the person who was my soul. But like the way you taught me everything through our journey together, you taught me one last important lesson before you left. You taught me that friendship can sink, no matter how important it is to you.

Is it because I'm not better than your new friends? Then why didn't you tell me that? Why didn't you try to sloveout problems? Why did you leave me just like that? Why did you prove me wrong----why did you prove me that the person u thought you were, is not what you are? Why are we in our seperate ways when, we promised to stick together...?

© 2019 Ahmed Namisa Alam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on May 26, 2019
Last Updated on May 26, 2019
Tags: left out, Letter, alone, fault, blame, loneliness, promise

Author

Ahmed Namisa Alam
Ahmed Namisa Alam

Dhaka, Bangladesh



About
Just an average teenager who wants to inspire people with my words! more..

Writing