Writers Cafe's Secret Society http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/WC-Illuminati/9933/

Writers Cafe's Secret Society http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/WC-Illuminati/9933/

A Story by nana
"

This is how those who cannot honestly attain the post of head writer plan to secretly crush dissent and post their work above your own. No one of character would allow themselves to join this.

"


http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/WC-Illuminati/9933/

 

 

Ok this is what they don't want you to know

WC Illuminati


Description

Flash mob reviewing!!!

Ok we have figured out how the algorithm works to get a piece of writing featured as a top writing- it is a combination of the number of reviews plus the ratings received. We all also know what it is like to be a struggling writer, trying desperately to find an audience, wondering if your work will ever get noticed!

The idea here is simple: we will periodically use the flash mob concept to bombard one selected deserving work by an underappreciated writer. It is essentially the same concept used by small towns to give their locally owned businesses some much-needed cash flow. A large group shows up at the same time and date to each buy one small item form a local store. Call this a good-hearted measure aimed at providing some deserving writer with a flood of feedback on his or her writing- a whole grunch of us all show up to give one review to a single piece of work on the same day. No other commitments.

Here is how it works:

1) Use the discussion board of the group to suggest a piece of someone else's for reviewing, or post a work of your own to the site for consideration.

2) As moderator of the site, I will periodically (once a month or so) select a submitted work, and send a group-wide e-mail with the date for the flash mob. I will try to give 24 hours notice.

3) Of course no-one can force you to participate, but the more reviews a piece gets, the greater the chances that piece has of making it into top writes, AND the better the writer will feel.

4) It is like Las Vegas. What happens here, stays here. Let them wonder. If you think they are flash mob material, invite them to join. Ask them to keep the secret, and invite only members who can be trusted to keep the secret handshake.

5) I reserve the right to approve members and to delete them for bad behavior.

Here are the daily recommendations to the worker bees from their masters




http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/WC-Illuminati/9933/forum/20100/
http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/WC-Illuminati/9933/forum/20187/
http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/WC-Illuminati/9933/forum/20093/
http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/WC-Illuminati/9933/forum/20170/

 

 

For those who think the Illuminati are here to do good this is the answer

others got who responded unfavorably to the illuminati idea here today

They were hit with  this and their work down scored. And so don't believe

 the lies from those involved in this insidious group. They don't like the

 light of day on them. This is a type of social terrorism. Anyone can

 see they are up to no good.

 



Here is the truth if ever I saw it. This post is not about Tate. It is about you and your uncivil behavior.




You are so enraged that others have risen while you have not. Your JEALOUSY and ENVY lead you to want REVENGE! For imaginary slights that are truly character flaws of your own. Tate, Craig, David, Marie, Ricochette, Frieda, Rita, Sarah, Rose, Quin, Jack, and many many more have all earned the respect of their friends. That is how they succeed here. Respect is earned and given freely. It is not taken. To do so is the same as telling someone to say they love you. If you have to demand it then it has no meaning. Your conduct stands alone as the worst ever seen here. Hell hath no Fury like a woman scorned! You are not excused! The point of your new group is self evident.It is not to propel others to the limelight.It is to deny those who honestly earned and deserved their laurels the respect that they give each other all the time.

© 2013 nana


Author's Note

nana
This is just the latest sad attempt to monopolize the Cafe and extinguish the light with their darkness.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

You try too hard.

Or maybe you don't try hard enough in the right way.

Eh, it's whatever. Either way you're most certainly a total d********g.

I hope we never interact again. Ever, for any reason. (most people already know that this is "wordman"'s other profile)

You're a f*****g moron Ronald D Parrish .

Posted 6 Years Ago


i was suprised to see some of the members,i wonder if they knew
if you don`t like a poet don`t visit there page if all you can do is attack someone find a new site
we want miss you

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This all is new to me, as I'm here to educate myself and enjoy work of same minded people. I believe if you respect others they will respect you. Politics and gossping never took anyone anywhere...at the end its your work that speaks louder!

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

People, people calm down. This is social media more than anything else. I know my writing is OK. I know that there are lots of other writers whose writing is OK. This 'Cafe' is like a cafe or coffee house in the town where live where I can present my works. If you think that there is any substantial difference in the psychology at work in either of these types of venues think again. I don't get a lot of mileage from either, others do. I don't really care about it that much. What I do get is a consistent view of a select group that by chance I have met online and since they are a diverse group I get a picture of the world through this little window that I would not otherwise have.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

if you are sincere with your words and your actual being then monopoly is not an issue.........
and moreover a writer should not write for recognition he should simply write for expressing himself truly and be at peace with whether his work is being given response or not.............
and moreover "in mud the lotus grows"
writers be with the beauty of your thoughts and imaginations and come up with the truth in the form of words>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The drama is so sad. I joined this site hoping to improve my writing by having it seen by other writers and also to read some good work.
Luckily I have avoided the drama but have heard from so many that it is here.

I am in favor of anything that exposes the underexposed and allows those who write quality work to receive whatever praise they deserve

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Due to the constant bickering I have removed all comments to others reviews over 200 of them. There will be no more commenting on others reviews on this post.If you have an opinion on the subject matter discussed then leave your own review. No more fighting.I won't tolerate any more back biting accusations or treachery. If you leave a review make it about the subject matter no more fighting! If your review is about anything other than the pros and cons of the illuminati, I'll remove it. If this is such a decent group it will defend its position on why.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4725 Views
45 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 18, 2013
Last Updated on July 15, 2013
Tags: secret, society

Author

nana
nana

Los Angeles, CA



About
more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..