Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf

The dining area was located just off a large commercial kitchen at the far end of the great room. A supersized picnic table lined with benches provided more than enough seating capacity for the thirty-seven females who made the colony their home. The table itself was a stunning thing of beauty. Over the years the dozens of layers of polyurethane on the table's oak planking had been sanded to a mirror smooth finish.

I took a good hard look around as we descended the stairs. Designed to appear humble, at least from a distance, the cabin functioned as a state of the art survival factory with enough solar capacity on the roof to meet the needs of several large households. All the lighting in the cabin utilized LED bulbs. The thousands of icicle lights deployed around the great room drew less power than two or three seventy-five watt bulbs.

The air temperature in the hall hovered at a pleasant twenty-two degrees centigrade. Most of the sisters of the colony were gathered in animated conversations around the expansive dining table, which Sheila said doubled as a conference table for group meetings. All the ladies were topless, and many were bottomless. Never before had I seen so much exposed female flesh in one place at one time.

In a daze, I tried to process a torrent of new information. I was kinda prepared for the sight before me thanks to Sheila's sudden introduction to public nudity. However, nothing Darlene had said prepared me for the strange reality of actually being here.

One of the women spotted us and shouted out a greeting to Sheila before we even descended a third of the way down the staircase. A naked Darlene waited for me with a hug by the time we reached the bottom.

My lady-love whispered in my ear as we embraced, "Give me a long, wet, sloppy kiss and play with my a*s. I'll explain later."

I learned long ago that obedience was the best course of action when Darlene gave a command like that. We locked lips and traded spit in one of the most passionate kisses we’d shared in a long time. As I held her, I ran my hands over her and lovingly caressed her bare bottom. 

Darlene let out a low moan. My hands cupped each cheek as I  jiggled them so much she burst out laughing which ended in a loud 'yelp' when I playfully smacked her a*s.

"What was that for?" she whispered.

"Payback for your excessively detailed account of my sexual deficiencies," I whispered back.

Darlene giggled, gave me a quick kiss, took my hand, and pulled me in toward the serving line, "You've got to get some supper before it's all gone. It's venison stew, and it is absolutely delicious."

Flavored with an assortment of tasty vegetables that I couldn't identify, the stew was thick, hearty, and spicy. She was right. The taste was out-of-this-world delicious. After allowing me a few minutes to eat, Darlene started to introduce me to each of the sisters.

My lady love possessed a natural ability to remember names. I, on the other hand, had already forgotten the first by the time I had been introduced to the third sister.

As I met each member of the colony, I shook hands, made and kept eye contact (to avoid staring at their naked bodies), and repeated their names in a futile effort to drill each one into my memory. Most of the women responded warmly to my introduction, but several were very reserved, if not hostile. A few of the sisters clearly had “man issues,” most likely the result of some abusive male in their history.

I couldn't say that I blame them. I could understand how my presence might be disquieting, to say the least, if I joined a remote all woman community to put the world of men behind me.

An attractive sandy blonde named Alice was the next to last woman I was introduced to. She was well-endowed, and a dark golden tan like the rest. I guessed her age to be about fifty, and stretch marks on her somewhat saggy breasts and her stomach suggested that she had given birth at least once in her life. She seemed genuinely happy to meet me. She gave me a radiant smile and held onto my hand far longer than is customary. 

Alice turned to the young girl sitting next to her, and said, "This is my daughter, Starshine, and she's been living in the colony since she was three years old. You're the first man she's ever met. She just celebrated her eighteenth birthday two months ago."

I bowed and shook Star's hand as I wished her a belated birthday while doing my best to make and keep eye contact. Alice's daughter was drop dead gorgeous with small, perky breasts, and a slim elfin and athletic figure adorned in a beautiful amber tan. She had bright blue eyes and wore her waist-length blonde hair in a braid, which made her look like a young Scandinavian fashion model. She was, in a word, stunning.

I had a hunch that I wouldn't earn points from her mother if I started drooling over her nude daughter, so I kept my cool even as I felt the stirring in my shorts. Thank the Lord I was still fully dressed.

Her mother must have been a mind reader. Alice took my hand and pulled me close and asked, "Why are you still dressed, Dennis? Why don't you strip down and make yourself comfortable?"

I noticed her question elicited a few murmurs of agreement, including a nod from Sheila, and an, "'I'll second that motion" from Darlene.

"Moved and seconded. All those in favor, please signify by saying aye," Sheila announced in the voice of a true parliamentarian. A loud chorus of ayes filled the hall.

Sheila then called for the “no” vote; crickets. I halfheartedly raised my hand and quietly said, "No." My vote was as much a joke as an opinion.

Sheila smiled at me and said, "Hearing minimal opposition, I declare that the ayes have it. Motion carries."

After a long pause, Sheila said, "Okay, Dennis, you heard the vote. Now it's your turn."



© 2020 Nathan Wolf


Author's Note

Nathan Wolf
If you are reviewing this manuscript as a reader, please answer the following questions at the end of each chapter. Does the story hold your attention? Is the plot credible? Are the characters believable?
Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on February 14, 2020
Last Updated on February 14, 2020
Tags: Science fiction, Post-Apocalyptic, literary fiction, adventure


Author

Nathan Wolf
Nathan Wolf

Kingston, MA



About
Disabled Vietnam Veteran (100% Agent Orange). I have been a writer and community journalist for nearly 40 years. This is my first novel. Feedback appreciated. Enjoy the read. The avatar photo is.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf