Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf

Stripping would be awkward. Getting naked in front of a group of nude women was the last thing I wanted to do, especially while in the process of being so obviously aroused. I decided that I had no choice but to comply. I would eventually have to join the clothing optional norm of the colony.

Taking a deep breath, I braced myself and unbuttoned my shirt, and laid it on the table before removing my shoes and socks and placing them next to my shirt. I undressed as slowly as possible, trying to drag things out for as long as I could in hopes my junk would settle down.

I undid my belt, unzipped my jeans, let them slide down to my ankles, and stepped out of my pants. I tossed them into the air with a flip of my foot, caught them with my free hand, folded my jeans, and laid them on the table.

I remembered how my mother always told me to wear clean underwear in the unlikely event I had to go to the hospital. I prayed that there were no visible racing stripes marking me as I stood in my tighty-whities. A small but noticeable bulge was making a tent in my shorts. I could feel myself blushing as I noticed Alice and her daughter staring at me with interest. All the colony's sisters seemed to pay close attention to developments in fact.

The attention on my private parts by so many women produced a chilling effect on me. A wave of apprehension spread across my body. Being naked was the ultimate in performance anxiety. I knew that my junk was about as average as you could get. If the girls expected a well-endowed porn star, I would not measure up.

I removed my T-shirt next, folded it, and placed it on top of my jeans. I stood dressed only in my underwear for a few moments as I worked up the nerve for the final act. I debated with myself; I didn't have much choice: I could either chicken out, or I could drop my drawers.

Well, I would give them a show since they apparently wanted one. I slowly lowered my shorts and exposed a patch of light gray and brown hair. I paused and then turned away from the table and slowly slid my shorts to a half-mast position, leaving my rear end partly exposed. I slowly lowered them to my knees after another dramatic pause and then let them drop to my ankles.

I turned around, faced the women, and did an exaggerated bow from the waist with my arms spread wide. I heard Alice's daughter giggle. There was a smattering of happy, amused laughter from the sisters.

Thank God! My fear and stalling tactics worked; I had shrunk to the point where my prick was only semi-stiff, halfway between flaccid and hard.

"Well done and nicely played," Sheila said with a smile, as she gave me a thumbs up.

"I think this would be a good time for you to introduce yourself to our group, Dennis. Why don't you take a few minutes and tell us about yourself?" Alice suggested.

"Thank you, Alice. That's an excellent suggestion. You have the floor, Dennis," Sheila said.



© 2020 Nathan Wolf


Author's Note

Nathan Wolf
If you are reviewing this manuscript as a reader, please answer the following questions at the end of each chapter. Does the story hold your attention? Is the plot credible? Are the characters believable?
Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated.
Again, Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on February 14, 2020
Last Updated on February 14, 2020
Tags: Science fiction, Post-Apocalyptic, literary fiction, adventure


Author

Nathan Wolf
Nathan Wolf

Kingston, MA



About
Disabled Vietnam Veteran (100% Agent Orange). I have been a writer and community journalist for nearly 40 years. This is my first novel. Feedback appreciated. Enjoy the read. The avatar photo is.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Nathan Wolf