A Date Of Sorts.

A Date Of Sorts.

A Chapter by Nay_Sax
"

Read on...

"
“That meeting was so boring.” Nathan said hesitantly. He’d been sitting next to Jay for the whole hour on a two seater sofa. His head was still reeling, his stomach was still tingling, his heart was still beating a million miles an hour. It was a wonder that he didn’t just kiss Jay right there, in front of everyone. 
“I know!” Max agreed as they walked slowly down the white corridors. "Everyone was just-"
“Too friendly.” Siva interrupted. 
“Yeah, yeah. And they were all so fake.” Jay said quietly. 
Max sighed. He’s never get to finish his sentence. ”I thought they were all pretty-“
“Hey guys, want to go Macky D’s? I’m starving after all that talking and nodding and… Yeah anyway, want to grab some food?” Jay asked, bouncing on the balls of his feet. 
“Yeah sure,” Nathan said. Play it cool Nathan Sykes. It’s not a date, he’s not interested. Don’t get excited. Don’t you dare get excited!
“I would but I’m meeting up with, um… someone.” Tom said awkwardly. Siva and Max tried not to laugh and Nathan only let out a little snort, but Jay’s mouth began to twitch. He was about to laugh…
“I can’t come. I mean, we can’t come. I’m teaching Siva the dance moves to the…” Max faltered. “The uh…”
“Charity gig.” Siva said quickly, coming to the rescue. 
“Yep, the charity gig. Siva needs to learn some dance moves.” Max joked. 
“Well, you all sure?” Jay asked, just to make sure that everyone was sure about their decisions. 
“Yup.”
“Yes.”
“Yeah.”
“Sure.”
There came his answers. He turned to Nathan and swung his arm over Nathan’s shoulders. “Let’s go eat.” 
Nathan nodded and was steered away from the other three boys, towards the lifts and, finally, towards McDonalds.


© 2011 Nay_Sax


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 17, 2011


Author

Nay_Sax
Nay_Sax

London, Highbury, United Kingdom



About
We write fan fictions about awesome people. :D more..

Writing