Strange Feeling

Strange Feeling

A Story by Necron33
"

Leo, a life Meister and a Genius, regains his memories and his friend, to set on the quest to destroy the organization which he previously worked for.

"
Title: Strange Feeling, Pretty obvious
NOTE: This is also posted [by the same me] on Deviantart
It's aimed at older teens and Younger adults, while It works for teens too, but for more mature-thinking ones.
I honestly did not know If this is a story or a book, as I will divide it into chapters, but I did not estimate (and can not) the length of it, so I made it as a story, any advise will be good.
This story, I hope that when I get my drawing skills more [I draw in a good realistic style right now, I'm waiting to finish reading Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain to move to Manga drawing later on.]
This is my first work! Please read the Note for Reviewers, If you are going to be one [or not], Please!

CHAPTER ONE - Rebirth
"So this is the next one on the list? Looks normal." said the Monster.
"Go on, Monster. Kill me, I have nothing to worry about, I'm just like you, a Monster, just mistakenly look as a human."
"You made me smile, human, I never thought there is such a Human alive. So strange of a feeling isn't it, to wish death."
"I'm just useless, I remember nothing of my history, I'm alone, completely, I have no parents, no friends, no nothing, I live, just me, alone, with an old lady to give me money monthly, Kill me."
"I've killed so much in my life, and not just humans, many others, but I never saw someone who cried for death, It was always the cry of hating death, the cry of wanting to be saved; but it's strange, It seems that life still has much to offer, It does not stop to amaze me." said the Monster, smiling.
"Well then, If I had the choice, I would have spared your life, so that you may have more pain, but, I do not have it, It seems that I must kill you, have any last thing to say."
"I wish that, If I was re-born, I would be more of a Human."
"I wish that for you, You may have it granted oneday, Rest in"
Suddenly, the sound of a motorbike's rushing was heard, the boy who was in the hands of the monster does not care, but the monster looks away to hear and observe, to find the sound coming from a motorbike who came and in very fast and swift motions dragged the boy from the hands of the Monster, and put him on land after stopping, Then, the rider got his helmet down, and stood up from the motorbike, to have a very athelitic tall body and a tall black hair, while having a serious face and then said: "Go away."
"Why doesn't life be so easy? I want an answer." said the Monster.
"Well then, No pain goes in vain, " said the monster, who somehow turned a part of his two hands into a claw running parrel to the fingers infront of them, and began to run against the rider, Louis, who immedietly jumped and got out two shortswords which he held, and began to move against the Monster, who was named H3-1 immedietly, a fight started between them, the Monster with his claws and Louis with his shortswords, "For the sake of Mistress Milessa!" said Louis, while moving one hand equipped with a shortsword at the two claws which H3-1 was moving towards him, while with the second hand immedietly injured H3-1 in his face.
Both of them pulled back, however, there was something strange about their fight, the claw never actually touched anything, it was always a distance from it, and so where the shortswords, yet, whenever they were near anything, it is as if they cut through it.
H3-1 then said: "Mistress Milessa, ha? You are quite powerful, young rider, It seems that this will go on for a while, but I don't want it to, So...." said the Monster smiling and then, disappeared because of vast speed, running towards the boy, Louis was suddened for a bit, and immedietly ran after him, The Monster reached the boy and Louis was some steps back, and the Monster raised his hand to kill the boy, "Mistress Milessa, Sorry for this, but it is the only way" said Louis who on that exact moment was having a storm forming around him and his eyes were getting white, his irisis are being smallen more, He runs towards the Monster in unhumanly speed that reaches the Monster before he swings his arms and there he hits the Monster with his shortswords, this time, directly, right in the neck and with the other hand fills the Monster's chest with bruises and finally pulls him back, the Monster then stands after being pulled back, the boy said, while extremely shocked of what is happening: "Why? Why are you saving me? I do not deserve at all what are you doing to me!" "Shut up!" said Louis who ran to the Monster who was having a storm around him, smiling more, the boy sees that Louis's back was somehow completely filled with bruises, and he saw his Muscles being more apprent but are somehow having more bruises as they do, the Monster then fights Louis, and this time, The Monster has the upper hand, and immedietly defeats Louis, then, runs at the boy, as if the Monster is thinking that this is the best way to get rid of all the hassle created, the Monster runs towards the boy and raises his hand to put into the boy a final claw, only to be interrupted by Louis who took the claw in his chest in a direct hit, and smiled, Louis then said to the boy, "Live on, My friend" smiling, and raised his two shortswords directly into the chest of the Monster, who couldn't defend himself due to his claws being stuck in the chest of Louis, which seamingly made them stuck into it, not letting them go.
At that moment, the boy faded, only to see himself in a completely white area, and he was there, but completely naked, he for a moment looked at his hands and then raised his head to observe the place and thought: "Where am I?" 
"Nowhere. This is where you are." said a female young voice.
"The Purgatory, I guess? I chose a gray path" said the boy, who smiled a dead man's smile.
"Gray Path, Really, Leo?" said the voice, which somehow had pleasure into it.
"Leo? Who is that?"
"Doesn't ring bells or whistles, then, let me ring them for you."
Suddenly, The boy, or Leo, is back, he is not surprised, but rather smiling back, and there is something even more mysterious, A small amount of wind is moving as if something was moving with it, and is all going to one spot which Leo was in front of, Leo then stood up to see Louis on land, killed, and the Monster standing up, with his wounds being healed, as if they are fire that is being watered down.
"Finished?" said the boy, in the same tone as the first sentences.
"What?"
"I'll kill you now." said Leo.
"What, " said the monster turned into a fighting stance, as if he somehow realised something negative for him.
"Good that you realized this, saves me the hassle of making you realize it, any last wishes?"
"The last wishes.... SHALL BE YOURS!" - Said the Monster, in an anger-to-fright sound while running, but then at one moment, Leo moved his hands and suddenly, the Monster was surrounded by an unseen substance, that somehow distorted the air around it.
"So this is it?" said the Monster, "Well, my friend, No Pain goes in vain, you said, that one whom you killed, how much pain did he take?" said Leo, and then, his stance turning to a more serious one, mixed with saddness, said: "Where would Justice be, If he died in vain? All those who got killed Justice will come to them, No pain goes in vain, Nor will yours, The Organization will pay, I promise you, Rest in Peace, Monster." and the Monster, who had Dark wings, and a bat physique, suddenly kept moving, as if he was shocked by an electric charge.
"Done? Melissa." "I guess so, Leo." said the same female voice that he heard earlier.
and from the snowy scene a girl stood, "Ready to move, Leo?"
"Yes, Melissa, Louis' sacrifice will not go in vain, there is still much to do, for the pain, Louis, You, Me, and Everyone suffered."
"Now, I'm really a Human, I'm really, REBORN."
Said Leo, who had carefree short black hair, Dark Blue eyes and a somewhat skinny build, who began to walk with that girl, who had Black hair that extended to beyond her shoulders and covered much of her face, Light Blue eyes and shiny dark-red lips and looked like a [very sexy!] 22 years old young adult, following him.
END OF CHAPTER ONE.

© 2011 Necron33


Author's Note

Necron33
I actually deliberetly introduce the look of the characters at the very end, as I want to know from you or from any reader how he first thought about the look of the characters.
I will respect any opinions as long as reasons are given, This is my first work ever!
If you will not give a reason, or just don't have time, It's okay, Just write If you liked it or not, that will keep me inspired to do better!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on February 14, 2011
Last Updated on February 14, 2011
Tags: mystery, monster, action, genius, soul

Author

Necron33
Necron33

Cairo, Egypt



About
I'm a student in Middle School who is aspiring to become an artist in the future, I write novels for the sake of later turning them into manga or comics when I have a better ability to draw. more..