Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
A Hot Summer's Night

A Hot Summer's Night

A Story by The Lavender Witch
"

My Slenderman fanfic. For anyone wondering, yes I'm YukiPandaAkamizu from DeviantART and I will be posting my writing here instead of DA. So no, it's not stolen. Mature for gore. Image isn't mine.

"
     It wasn't like I had much of a choice but to leave the door open, it was hot, REALLY hot. But it turns out leaving the door open on a moonless night was a horrible choice. I already knew where he came from, there was a park with many trees just 3 miles away from our house.  
     Despite the summer heat, the air coming from the door was cold, but it wasn't a breeze. I could hear his breath, it came as shudders mixed with sickening twisted giggles. I shuddered. I couldn't see him yet though, he was playing, teasing, he was still outside, close enough to be audible but far enough to make me think that I may have a chance.
      But perhaps I did? At this moment I had two choices: Climb out of a window around the back and run as far as possible, or do this little dance with him and maybe earn a checkmate in this twisted game of chess. My cat suddenly came out of the next room, apparently unaware of his presence. I watched with teary eyes as she edged closer to the door. The night seemed to fascinate her, so she put a paw out the door. Bad choice.
      I could only hold back a horrified scream as one of his long black arms picked her up. I guess it's too late now. I tried not puke as he suddenly and without hesitation tore off one of her tiny legs."ROOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRR"
      That giggling continued as the poor feline let out her screech. I watched as the pink muscle coated heavily with blood ripped from the rest of her body. He raised the severed leg to his mouth-like feature on his blank face, and bit of a single toe. Crunch
      The smell of the animal's blood was putrid, a smell that would forever haunt me if I am to make it out of this alive. I suspect he decided he liked this taste, as now he was chewing on the entire paw of the limb. The whole time the young cat was squirming in the arm that held her, crying out as blood poured from the open wound that used to occupy her right foreleg. Meanwhile he was happily eating the bloody leg. The sound of the muscle ripping and bone snapping with each bite sickened me to the point where breathing was severely labored.
       Finished with that leg, he returned his attention to the mewling cat. He slowly turned her in his hand, so slowly that as she was flipped onto her back in his hand, I could see where the jointed leg used to be. From one of his other many hands he raised a finger and slowly ripped open her stomach. I decided I couldn't stand it any more after hearing the blood curdling scream that escaped her mouth that no animal should be capable of making.
     I ran. I ran as fast as I could past him and out the door. This wasn't a good choice on my part as I soon noticed after running a good few minutes. I heard that giggling again and the slithering of those horrid arms. He was hot on my heels, his long legs making him much faster. It soon became apparent that if I didn't figure out something and FAST, I would be as good as dead. Hell, I WOULD be dead. As I continued to run I looked around me. We were close to the park by now, next to the park was the forest that wretched thing had come from. It would not be wise to go there as he knew his way around the forest. If I could keep this pace up for a few more minutes, we would be in town. He would be exposed, despite how late it was, the town is always crowded and full of light. If he didn't give up then, I would at least have some help to fend him off.
      Just as I thought I had hope and would make it, I tripped. Everything seemed to go in slow motion, the ground coming closer, my breaths becoming more exaggerated, my eyes opening in horror. Even his giggles seemed to slow down to the most twisted sound I had ever heard. And then I was on the ground. I felt slightly dizzy from the impact, but yet my senses seemed heightened as I realized these would most likely be my final breaths.  I could feel the cold grass brush against my skin, the damp dirt wet on my palms. I could smell the cold night air mixed with his stench and a far off fire probably from someone camping in the woods and trying to keep warm. I could feel the ants crawl across my leg, but bugs certainly weren't my biggest fear at this moment.
     Every step he took made my heart beat faster, I could hear it thumping in my chest and it felt like it was ready to burst out of my chest. The only thing keeping it in my body was the very muscle and bone that was about to be torn from me slowly and painfully. Without warning one of his slender long arms reached out and brushed my cheek, almost in a tender loving way. Almost. The hand was cold and still wet with my cat's blood. The smell was even worse now, his scent mixed with the coppery smell of animal blood had me gagging. He raised the hand away from my face and grabbed my ankle. He then flipped me over his shoulder and released my ankle as his arm went as high as it could. I shreaked as I fell to the ground. This time the impact left my sight spinning for what felt like several minutes, and I watched as the sky spun around and around.
     After regaining my senses, I sat up slowly. I looked at my legs and saw that my ankle was broken, but I was too full of adrenaline and fear to feel it. I could only sit and shake as he inched closer to me. He crouched and smirked, then raised the finger that had recently dissected my cat, and slashed the cheek he had been caressing. I let out a whimper at the burning sensation the cut left. My blood felt warm as it rand down my face. I came to a final conclusion: this is the last night I would breathe. He crouched closer and licked the blood off, his cold wet tongue making me shudder. Another of his arms grabbed one of my arms and snapped it. Slowly he turned the snapped limb in his arm, making the muscle and joint tissues snap along with the remaining bone. It took all my will power to swallow my scream and accept what was happening. With a final tug, the arm came off. The squelching sounds the muscle made as it was torn from my body made me want to vomit.
    He raised the maimed arm to his face, as if to inspect it, but he had no eyes. He grinned and swallowed the arm whole. With that done, he smirked again, raised his bloody hand to my throat, and everything went black.
       Dear reader, I am sorry to disappoint you, but this indeed, was not written by the unfortunate girl. She didn't make it out alive that night. As far as others are concerned, she was simply missing, I didn't leave a single trace, not even a blood stain. I am Slenderman, but you may call me Mr.Slender. I have written this to remind you to never sleep alone, never leave all the lights out, and certainly don't go anywhere by yourself. Would you like to know why? Because I, Slenderman, am waiting for you, watching you. Even as you are reading this I am planning your end. And believe me, never has a victim escaped me. Never has ANYONE lived to tell about me. Sweet dreams my lovely, I will be watching you. 
    -Love always, 
        Slenderman <3

© 2012 The Lavender Witch


Author's Note

The Lavender Witch
Again, I usually don't write so don't expect anything great from me when I do write. xD I wrote this at 3 AM because I was unsatisfied with the lack of gore in Slenderman stories I had previously read. Enjoy~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 12, 2012
Tags: horror, fantasy, fiction, fan fiction, fanfic, fan fic, fanfiction, slender man, slenderman, cat, cats, feline, girl, summer, hot, a hot summer's night, night, run, chase, yukipandaakamizu, arms, fear

Author

The Lavender Witch
The Lavender Witch

United Kingdom



About
I don't often write, I don't really think I'm good at it. I've heard from a few people that I'm okay, just need improvement, so if you have any tips they would be appreciated. more..

Writing