Call Me Payli!

Call Me Payli!

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*

"Crap...that hurt." I moaned and looked up at the insanely high palace walls I had been trying to climb over. They looked about 70 feet high from where I lay on the ground. Without the vines that ran across the stone wall it would've been completely impossible for even me to climb it. 
"Okay...okay, how am I going to do this?" I asked myself taping on my head trying to think of an idea.
"I'm sorry sir but only maids are allowed to enter the palace without permission from his majesty." A female voice spoke in the distance. I stared at them, watching. 
"But I have a message for his majesty! It's urgent!" The messenger boy complained. She shook her head and sighed.
"I'm truly sorry sir but you'll have to come back another time..." she answered coldly and waved him away. I smiled, this was a perfect opportunity.Minuets later I was wearing a servants dress. I wore a long brown wig with the hair tied in two ponytails, along with various types of make up I looked almost exactly like a girl. Which to be honest scared me for alot of reasons. Holding a large basket of clothes, I walked up to the lady in front of the gate. She eyed me suspiciously. 
"And who might you be?" She asked, one eyebrow raising. I smiled a shy smile.
"I'm..." I looked around for names when I saw a sign that said bets here! Pay limit... combining two random words from there I answered," I'm Payli...".
"What is you service?" she asked.
"I wash his majesty's precious clothing." I said scratching my cheek. The lady didn't look convinced as she checked her list.
"I'm sorry your not-" She was cut off by another female voice.
"Payli is with me." The voice spoke in an elegant manner. I turned to the direction of the voice. She was small but had a mature face that made her look older. Her aura seemed powerful and graceful which told me she must be noble. Guard Lady's eyes widened, then she bowed in respect.
"I'm sorry milady Arisa, I did not know." She said her head still bowed.
"Lift your head and don't be troubled there will be no punishment." She said waving her away and looked bored. I glared at the girl, Arisa, who was she? What was she planning?
"Thank you, milady!" The guard lady said then quickly ran off embarrassed. Arisa said nothing, she only gestured me to follow her. I did, following a few inches behind.
"Why did you help me?" I said, my voice lowering into a guys. She stopped and turned around to face me.
"I aided you because I need you." she said simply and started walking forward again. I frowned...what did she need me for?
"Where are we going?" I asked instead. She smiled, it was completely terrifying.
"We are going...to make you king." She answered, turning her head to show me her cold smile. I knew from that moment...I was so...screwed.


© 2012 *~~Siren~~*


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool. I really want to know what happens next. RR me if you do please :D

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on June 8, 2012
Tags: King


Author

*~~Siren~~*
*~~Siren~~*

N/A, CA



About
Im weird so my stories will be to....I right both stories where the main character is a girl and ones where the main character is a guy.....so most of them are fiction, romance, fantasy, supernatural,.. more..

Writing
Rebirth Rebirth

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*


Spirit Spirit

A Chapter by *~~Siren~~*