Crash

Crash

A Story by Nerdy_Ghost
"

I'm trying to get rid of writer's block, so enjoy! (This may be a story!)

"

I gripped the edge of the seat ready to face the impact when it hit. It felt like 10 cement blocks hit me. I gasped for air as my head smacked the dashboard. The world spun in twirls before everything went hazy. I felt a liquid creep down my forehead and on to the corners of my mouth. I slowly took my last breath and the world went black.

© 2012 Nerdy_Ghost


Author's Note

Nerdy_Ghost
Do you like the details?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the details. it sounds like I was there in the place of the charecter. sorry i dont have spell check therfore it sucks xD.

Amazing details. You should add another part

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very nice! Micro-fiction is difficult! I've been trying to write some myself, but its so hard for me to stay under 100 words...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is BEAUTIFULLLLL, OLIVIA! But, I know that this was to get rid of writers block, but you should've described where you were going or what you were doing before the impact hit you.
You're getting better at writing every day hunn c:

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012
Tags: death, crash, free, blood, impact

Author

Nerdy_Ghost
Nerdy_Ghost

AR



About
I'm the Nerdiest, Randomest, and Strangest person in my school and I take pride in that. My best friend, Lily is my editor, writing partner, and my zombie killing associate. I love Reading, Wr.. more..