Taking Lives

Taking Lives

A Screenplay by Nevah Ann
"

Trying to escape from a gang

"

Act I

Setting –

          New York Present Day. A warm fall afternoon in, Manacanocen, near a small park. The town is known for its gangs. The two main ones, the Cinoes, and, the Maniters are enemies and have been trying to get rid of each other for a long time. The Cinoes are far better known then the Maniters cause they steal a lot.

 

Scene I

 

(Pan in on group JIM, SADE, SAM and NEVAH)

 

Sam: (To NEVAH) Alright, you get the cop, we’ll come back for ya.

 

Nevah: (Nodding) Yup. Sounds good. (Walks over to the COP) Hey, how are you?

 

Cop: Miss

 

Nevah: (Smiling) you’re cute

 

Cop: (Laughs) Really?

 

Nevah: (Putting arm around COP’S neck) Very cute, what do you do?

 

Cop: (Less than enthusiastically) I watch the bank; make sure nothing happens.

 

Nevah: (Smiling) it must be hard standing here all day by yourself… (NEVAH runs her hand down COP’S side clicking off his radio without him noticing)

 

Cop: Yeah, Sometimes.

 

Nevah: (Pouting) Poor boy, maybe I’ll keep you company on these long days…

 

Cop: (Laugh) I’d like that (COP wraps arm around her waist. NEVAH lays her head on cop’s chest)

 

Nevah: Maybe I’ll stop by tomorrow, then. We can get to know each other better and we can… (SADE grabs her from behind and she looks behind her)

 

Sade: Come on, let’s go

 

Nevah: (Turning back to Cop, smiling) It’s been nice, love…I’ll see ya around. (Turns, walks off with SADE.)

 

Cop 2: (Yelling) Stop! (COP 1 turns to see COP 2 running toward him) They just robbed the bank!

 

(NEVAH smiles at SADE)

 

Nevah: Let’s run, love. (She laughs, then takes off on a sprint. COPS follow. JIM and SAM soon join them.)

 

Jim: The others are getting the car. We’ll meet them at ‘Van Daren’

 

Sade: (Nods) All right. You okay, girl?

 

Nevah: (Laughs) Never been better.

 

(COPS are gaining. NEVAH makes a fast turn and falls to the ground. She groans, standing quickly, then runs to catch up to the guys. COP 2 takes her down from behind and cuffs her. The guys look back and stop running.)

 

Sam: (Starts back to NEVAH) we have to go back for her!

 

Jim: (Grabbing SAM’S arm) Let’s go, we can’t stop for her. We’ll get her later.

 

Sam: But…

 

Jim: Let’s go. Come on…

 

(SAM sighs. All three take off running again.)

 

Scene II

(Two days after the robbery. In a courtroom.)

 

Prosecutor: Is it true that you are a part of the gang who calls themselves the Cinoes?

(NEVAH doesn’t speak) Is it true that you hit on a police officer in order for your friends to rob the bank? (NEVAH looks at the PROSECUTOR, but says nothing) (To the JUDGE) Your honor, I ask you to make her respond.

 

Judge: (To NEVAH) you must answer the question, or you will be held in contempt of the court. (NEVAH stares forward. Still silent.)

 

(Pan courtroom. JIM and JAY are sitting in the back row. JAY turns to JIM)

 

Jay: She won’t turn us in, will she?

 

Jim: (shakes his head) No, we’re family.

 

(Back to front)

 

Judge: Step down, miss.

 

(NEVAH stands and walks back to her lawyer. LAWYER turns to her)

 

Lawyer: You’re going to lose if you don’t talk.

 

Nevah: (Smiling to herself.) I lost the moment I walked in here.

 

(The JURY leaves. Blackout. JURY comes back)

 

Juror 1: We find the defendant guilty.

 

(NEVAH is escorted to a holding cell. JIM sneaks in after her)

 

Jim: Hey sorry about this luv. You’ll get out of this.

 

Nevah: Yeah, in four years.

 

Jim: We’ll get you out, swear it. We’re family

 

Cop 3: (Yelling) Hey! (JIM turns to see COP 3 coming.) What are you doing in there?

 

Jim: (Turning back to NEVAH) Later, luv. (Runs our past COP 3.)

 

 

Act II

Scene I

(Two years later: In an office)

 

Over Voice 1: The Cinoes have killed again. This is the fourth time in the last two weeks. The police are urging people to make sure their families are in the house before six pm to reduce their risk of…

 

(SERGEANT turns off the radio)

 

Rod: We need to get them to stop…

 

Matt: What about just putting them in jail?

 

Rod: (sighs) that won’t work. They are too good at what they do. They don’t get caught and…they walk around knowing we can’t turn them in until we have proof they’ve been doing it.

 

Matt: So we need someone to get them to stop.

 

Rod: I just said that…

 

Matt: (standing) what about that one girl that works for them? Maybe we can get her to help us.

 

Rod: (laughs) How?

 

Matt: Well, they did leave her, right? We might be able to use that.

 

Rod: (sighs) go try.

 

Matt: Bring her to the interrogation room.

 

(Change to interrogation room)

 

Matt: Hi, Nevah. How are you?

 

Nevah: (sighs, looking around) I’d rather be in the cell…

 

Matt: I think I can get you out of the cell and the jail if you want to help me out.

 

Nevah: (Looking at MATT) Go on…

 

Matt: We…I need you to get the Cinoes to stop killing.

 

Nevah: (Laugh) that is…my God… (Looks into mirror) Get me out of here, will you? Come on. I know you’re in there…

 

Matt: (Walking to NEVAH) they left you Nevah. You have all rights to…

 

Nevah: (Staring at MATT) Look, I’m not turning on my family, and if you… (Picks up chair, throws it at mirror. Mirror does not break. COP 3 & 4 run in. NEVAH walks to them, hands out. Looks over her shoulder at MATT) I’d rather be in jail all my life than turn on my family.

 

Scene II

(Two weeks later)

 

(NEVAH is lying on her bed on her side, looking at the wall. A news report plays on the TV)

 

Over Voice 2: The Cinoes have done it again. With the only female member of the gang in jail, they have recruited new members, and have robbed another bank.

 

(NEVAH rolls over)

 

Nevah: Hey, Cop Guy…

 

Cop 4: (looking over at NEVAH) What?

 

Nevah: Can you get that one guy that…umm…that I had to talk to a few weeks ago.

 

Cop 4: Detective Gray?

 

Nevah: Whatever. If that’s his name.

 

(COP 4 picks up the telephone. Moments later, NEVAH is escorted into the interrogation room.)

 

Nevah: Detective Gray, I’m guessing?

 

Matt: (Smiling) call me Matt.

 

Nevah: Okay, Matt. I’ve come to tell you a story.

 

Matt: Go on

 

Nevah: I was ten when the gang took me in. Ten. I grew up with them, and they are my family. Unless I didn’t know for sure that they had left me, I wouldn’t be offering to help. (Turning from MATT) I was caught on purpose and it wouldn’t have taken much for me to get out of here.

 

Matt: So why were you caught?

 

Nevah: (looks over shoulder at MATT) I have thought for a long time that they don’t care. I was seeing what they would have done. I’ve waited two years. (Smiling) You don’t think I can get out of here do you?

 

Matt: (half smile) No, I don’t.

 

Nevah: (walking to MATT) give me your address. (MATT takes out a sheet of paper and writes on it, then gives it to her.) Is this your real address? (MATT nodes) if it’s not, you’ll never see me again.

 

Matt: Alright, then. I’ll see you.

 

(NEVAH picks up a chair and hurls it across the room. COPS enter. NEVAH smiles to MATT, then takes off running doing whatever she has to do to move people out of her way. She runs out of the jail, COPS following her. She is gone, and COPS are returning to the interrogation room. COP 4 looks at MATT. MATT has been silently watching)

 

Cop 4: Why didn’t you try to stop her?

 

Matt: Cause I knew she could do it.

 

Scene III

(Next afternoon. Matt’s house)

 

(Two knocks at the front door. MRS. GRAY answers)

 

Mrs. Gray: Yes?

 

Nevah: (smile) I’m looking for Matt. Is he here?

 

Gray: (nodding, yells over her shoulder) Matt (looking back to NEVAH) He’ll be right here.

 

Matt: (coming down a flight of stairs) yes, honey? What is… (Stops sees NEVAH) Honey, take Becca upstairs.

 

Gray: (Nods, takes BECCA by the hand) Come on, honey, let’s go

 

(When GRAY and BECCA are safely upstairs. MATT opens the door all the way to let NEVAH in)

 

Nevah: Don’t trust me around your family, Matt?

 

Matt: (laughs) Welcome back

 

Nevah: (looking around the living room) nice place

 

Matt: (nodes) Yeah, the wife likes it.

 

Nevah: (turns to him; tossing a glass ball in her hands) I’ll do this for you. I’ll find out what they plan on doing and when, and then tell you so you can have more guards around. If there are a lot of cops around they wont go for it.

 

Matt: So, you just stop it for some time?

 

Nevah: No. After awhile, we will go back to stealing without killing.

 

Matt: And in return?

 

Nevah: (tossing ball high) if something goes wrong they will kill me. I want a safe pass to anywhere I want, if something does go around and they find out I’ve turned on them.

 

Matt: (watching the ball) Deal

 

Nevah: (smiles, catches the ball in one hand) Good (tosses ball to MATT. He catches it shakily) We’ll be in touch, then. Not always in person, there are followers. I would know, I’ve followed a few people before. (She smiles and walks to the door. MATT replaces the ball, and then follows. NEVAH opens the door, walks down three steps, and turns back to him.) Do you want back what I stole?

 

Matt: What did you take?

 

Nevah: A watch and two hundred dollars from the can in the living room. (MATT shakes his head. NEVAH shrugs.) Okay. (She walks off as MATT closes the door. MATT leans against it and smiles)

 

Matt: Should have guessed.

 

Scene IV

(Later that night, around 8pm. Just getting dark. Cinoes hideout)

 

Jim: (To JAKE) so you’ll go with Mark, I’ll take Max and we will go with…

 

(JIM is grabbed from behind and his own knife put to his neck.)

 

Nevah: Say uncle.

 

Jim: (Smiles, pushes NEVAH away) Nevah, my girl. How did you get out?

 

Nevah: (Laughs, tossing him the knife) With skill and good looks. (She smiles at the rest of the group, giving the two new ones odd looks.) Don’t you watch your televisions?

 

Jim: No, we’re been kind of busy…

 

Nevah: (Looking at JIM) Yeah, new guys. What’re they good at?

 

Jim: Well, Max is very good at stealing. And Jake, well, he’s just good.

 

Nevah: (Looking at JAKE who is eying her) Ah. Good at what? Sex? (Smiles) What do they have to prove?

 

Jim: We are giving them the easy stuff this time around. Stealing from an ATM.

 

Nevah: (Laughing) I want to take Jake.

 

Jim: (Nodes) He’s all yours.

 

Nevah: (smiles) come on, big boy. You’ll see what a real woman can do.

 

(Bushes. Near an ATM.)

 

Nevah: Now look, this is easy. Take the fake card and play along.

 

Jake: (shakes his head) I don’t get it.

 

Nevah: (sighing) All right, watch me. (She walks out from the bushes and walks behind a young man working the ATM. He turns around almost hitting her.) Oh, sorry.

 

Alex: It’s okay. I understand (He begins to walk away, and she gives a sad sigh. He turns around and looks at her.) What?

 

Nevah: (Sad smile to the ground) Well, it’s just my baby’s birthday is tomorrow and the banks are closed. Tomorrow they’ll be also, and I need to get him a gift. (Looks up at him) But I just got this card and I can never seem to get it to work. And if it won’t work, my baby will have to go without a present, and what kind of mom would I be without a gift for my boy?

 

Alex: Let me help you (smiles)

 

Nevah: (Smiles) Really? I don’t want to take up a lot of your time…

 

Alex: No, by all means.

 

Nevah: Thank you.

 

Alex: No problem. First, put the card in, there you go. Now punch in your number… (NEVAH covers his eyes)

 

Nevah: No peeking. (She types in a code, then uncovers his eyes.) Okay.

 

Alex: Now, checking or…

 

Nevah: checking, I don’t have any other.

 

Alex: Okay, hit checking then, and type in the amount of money… all right, hit send. (NEVAH pushes the send button. Results are negative)

 

Nevah: It always does that… (She lays her head on his chest, pretending to cry) I’ll never get him a gift this way…

 

Alex: (wrapping his arms around NEVVAH to comfort her. She wraps her arms around him.) There, there. We’ll get it to work… (NEVAH runs her hand down a bit, taking his wallet and pulling the card out of it, puts it in her sleeve. She steps back.)

 

Nevah: Maybe if I try again?

 

Alex: (nodding) Maybe

 

(NEVAH pulls out her card, and quickly, so on one can see, switches it with his card. She slides in his card. Slot for the password shows up. She smiles, covers his eyes again, and types in a password, 990#, and dropped her hand)

 

Nevah: Wish me luck.

 

Alex: Good luck.

 

(NEVAH smiles and types in $50.00. The money comes out this time and she smiles, turns, and gives him a big hug.)

 

Nevah: Thank you, thank you.

 

Alex: (laughs) No problem.

 

Nevah: (laughs) you must need to leave. Sorry about keeping you so long.

 

Alex: Later

 

(ALEX leaves. JAKE comes out of the bushes.)

 

Jake: What the hell? How’d you do that?

 

(NEVAH smiles, pulling out a wallet and slipes the card back into the slot.)

 

Nevah: Special numbers. How do you think the people take money out of the bank? (She laughs, withdrawing a larger sum) Come on, let’s get back.

 

(Cinoes hideout)

 

(NEVAH hands JIM the money)

 

Nevah: Merry Christmas, love, and (she opens the wallet tossing him three credit cards) Go spend this before he calls them in missing. (She looks at the driver’s license) Mr. Alex Stan. (She smiles) I should return his license.

 

Jim: (Looks up at her) No way…

 

Nevah: (laughs) Relax. I’ll be careful.

 

Scene V

(Next afternoon. Alex’s house)

 

(Knock at the front door. ALEX grumpily walks down the stairs and answers it.)

 

Alex: (Before looking) Yes?

 

Nevah: (smiling) Oh, I didn’t know it was going to be you…

 

Alex: (smiling) how did you find me?

 

Nevah: (holding up the license) I found this and was returning it to its owner. (She looks at the picture) Looks nothing like you.

 

Alex: (Laughs) glad you found it. My wallet was stolen yesturday.

 

Nevah: (putting her hand over her heart, a horrified look on her face.) Oh. I’m sorry!

 

Alex: It’s okay…where are my manners? Come in… umm…

 

Nevah: Nevah

 

Alex: Nevah. What a pretty name. Come in.

 

Nevah: (Smiles and walks in) Thank you.

 

Alex: (closes the door, then leads NEVAH to a small living room.) Please sit down. (NEVAH sits and ALEX sits next to her) How’s the baby?

 

Nevah: (Sad look) I have something to tell you. (ALEX nods) I don’t have a kid. I just thought if I told you that I need money for myself, you’d be like everyone else and say wait till Monday.

 

Alex: (laughs) well…

 

Nevah: I’m sorry I lied to you. I didn’t think we would meet again.

 

Alex: (nodes) It’s okay, I understand.

 

(NEVAH smiles)

 

(Two weeks later. Cinoes’ hideout)

 

Sade: (To NEVAH) you coming with us?

 

Nevah: (Shakes her head) No, I’ve got a date tonight.

 

(The GANG looks at her)

 

Sam: What?!

 

Nevah: Alex (SAM looks confused)

 

Jake: The guy whose wallet you stole?

 

Nevah: (Nodding) Yes, I’m dating him

 

Sam: What do you mean, you’re dating him?

 

Nevah: (Laugh) I’ve been dating him almost a week now. Where did you think I went when I went out?

 

Sam: Not with a guy. Does he know who you are?

 

Nevah: (shakes her head) No…

 

Jim: Well, good break it off with him, Tonight.

 

Nevah: What? No way! I’m having dinner with him. We’re having dinner at his house. (She smiles pulling on a light coat)

 

Jim: Well, break it off after.

 

Nevah: (shakes her head while walking away) yeah, right

 

(ALEX’S house)

 

Alex: Did you like the food?

 

Nevah: (Smiles, laying her head on his shoulder) it was the best…

 

(Glass shatters. NEVAH looks up to see the kitchen go into flames. Both get to their feet)

 

Alex: Oh, god. Nevah get out!

 

Nevah: (Pushing him to the door) you first (The sound of shattering glass is more prominent as the front room lights up. NEVAH turns just in time to see another flame come through a window, landing near them. ALEX pushes NEVAH to the window)

 

Alex: Get out

 

Nevah: You first

 

Alex: You

 

Nevah: (shouts over collapsing house) No. I have no right to live. This is my fault…

 

Alex: (Gives a lost look) Why?

 

Nevah: Because I’m a Cinoes. I have no right to live…

 

Alex: (confused) So? Why is this your fault?

 

Nevah: These we’re guys who don’t like our group. They did it because I was here. (Sirens are heard) Hand me the phone. (ALEX pulls out a cell phone and hands it to her. She dials, and it begins to ring)

 

Alex: I love you, Nevah

 

(NEVAH smiles. Is about to say something when the other line is picked up.)

 

Voice of Jim: Hello?

 

Nevah: Hey, it’s me. You know where fifty-eight and Hanolds meet?

 

Voice of Jim: Yeah.

 

Nevah: Get there fast. I’m in a burning building, and I’m going to have to leave fast when I get out. There are cops all around.

 

Voice of Jim: I can’t send anyone. We’re heading out, remember?

 

Nevah: (frusterated) What? You’re just gonna leave me?

 

Voice of Jim: I’ll send someone, all right? But only one…

 

(JIM hangs up. NEVAH throws the phone at the wall)

 

Nevah: A*S! (She looks at ALEX) You first… (Then pushes him to a window)

 

Alex: Nevah, I’m not mad…

 

Nevah: (smiling) We’ll talk when we get out. (She kisses him as he climbs out and jumps down. ALEX turns to her)

 

Alex: Now you.

 

(NEVAH lifts a leg up and is about to jump out when the house collapses on her)

 

(Flashback - NEVAH is ten.)

 

(NEVAH’S house)

 

Nevah’s mom: Nevah are you going to school today, or are you still sick?

 

Young Nevah: I’m better mom so I’ll go to school.

 

Nevah’s mom: (smiles) Good, I’ll walk you to the bus stop. (NEVAH nodes, and HER MOM walks her to the bus stop.)

 

Nevah’s mom: (kisses her forehead) I’ll pick you up at 3. (NEVAH nodes stepping on to the bus)

 

Young Nevah: Bye Mom, love you.

 

Nevah’s mom: Love you to honey.

 

(3:00, Bus stop)

 

(NEVAH steppes off the bus and looks around. Her mom is nowhere to be found. She sighs and sits on the curb. A few minutes go by.)

 

Young Sam: Hey, not the best neighborhood to sit alone in. (NEVAH looks up to see a guy about thirteen standing there)

 

Young Nevah: My mom’s suppose to pick me up.

 

Young Sam: (nods) Where you live?

 

Young Nevah: Not far from here, mom’s never been late.

 

Young Sam: Why don’t I take you home?

 

(NEVAH wasn’t suppose to go with strangers but staying here was an even worse idea.)

 

Young Nevah: Thank you. (NEVAH stands up and starts walking home, SAM follows)

 

Young Sam: So what’s your name?

 

Young Nevah: (NEVAH looks at him) Nevah

 

Young Sam: (smiles) that’s cool, nice name, mines Sam. (NEVAH smiles back. They get to her house and she opens up the side door.)

 

Young Nevah: Mom...Dad...(There’s no noise, she walks into the family room SAM following close behind. She stops at the sight, blood and glass everywhere...) Mom? (HER MOTHER’S body is laying in a pool of blood, HER FATHER hanging from the ceiling. NEVAH takes a step back.) Oh god, no...Mom...

 

Young Sam: (takes her hand) Come on (NEVAH slowly and shakily follows SAM out of the room...) (on his way out SAM grabs a piece of paper off a upright table and sticks it in his pocket.)

 

(At the hideout...)

 

(NEVAH is in a small back room asleep; the rest of THE GROUP is talking.)

 

Young Sam: It was the Maniters they did this. (Pulls out the letter and shows it to JIM)

 

Young Jim: We’re not keeping her here. (Reading over the letter and then shacking his head.)

 

Young Sam: We have to, her father did allot for this group.

 

Young Jim: (looks up) He had to he was the leader.

 

Young Sam: He would have saved your a*s.  (JIM sighs) You know damn well if something would have happened to any of us he would have taken care of it

 

Young Jim: (shacking his head again) She’s only ten she will only get in the way.

 

Young Sam: (standing his ground) We keep her, at least till we find someone else to take her in

 

Young Jim: (sighs) Fine, but you watch her.

 

Young Sam: (nodes) Fine (JIM puts the note on the table)

 

Young Jim: Come on, we have other things to do. (THE GROUP walks away.)

 

(Pan to note, written in blood - Your next Nevah...)

 

(Later, near ALEX’S house)

 

(NEVAH slowly blinks open her eyes)

 

Sam: Nevah get up…

 

Nevah: (closing her eyes) Sam?

 

Sam: Yeah, come on…

 

Nevah: I thought Jim would be coming for me.

 

Sam: Jim doesn’t give a s**t about you, love, sorry.

 

Nevah: (opening her eyes) What?

 

Sam: He went after the gold girl. He told us not to worry about you and told us all to go with him…

 

Nevah: He was going to leave me?

 

Sam: (Nodding) Yeah, he was gonna leave…

 

Nevah: But the jail, and when I was ten…

 

Sam: That was me, Nevah. I was the one who wanted to go back. He was our leader, he took credit, he only wanted you for your stealing abilities.

 

Nevah: Sam, the gig…

 

Sam: Shh…

 

Nevah: No, it’s a trap. I’ve been telling the cops our plans…its all a trap, Sam, they are taking you in this time. Sam, call him…tell him to get out…

 

Sam: (Grabbing phone & dialing) Jim, get out, it’s a trap. No, Jim. Listen to me…Jim?…Jim?…JIM?… (Drops the phone) There was shouting, then the line went dead, Nevah.

 

Nevah: Go, Sam, Go after him.

 

Sam: But he was going to leave you…

 

Nevah: He’s family, Sam. Go now…

 

(Day later – Hospital)

 

(NEVAH is lying, with her eyes closed, on a bed. MATT walks in and sits on the side of the bed)

 

Matt: Nevah…Nevah…come on get up.

 

Nevah: (Opening her eyes) any word?

 

Matt: (Nods) Yeah… six dead, four injured, two missing.

 

Nevah: (Sad sigh) Sam?

 

Matt: I don’t know Nevah. I didn’t get names. I’m sorry.

 

(Matt’s house, two days later)

 

(Knock on the front door. Quiet talking then footsteps. A short guy with blond hair. He’s a Cinoes.)

 

Jay: Nevah?

 

Nevah: (opens her eyes) Mum… how is…

 

Jay: Relax love, please.

 

Nevah: Sam

 

Jay: (licks his lips) Sam’s dead…he died to save me.

 

Nevah: And…and Jim?

 

Jay: Dead also. Max is alive; he took off after the shooting started…Jim had a gun and opened fire.

 

Nevah: (Covers her eyes with her arms) Oh god. I killed my family…

 

Jay: Nevah, what do you mean?

 

Nevah: My family…I was the one turning you guys in. It’s my fault you guys were going to the stupid gig. I brought it up and I…I…my god…

 

Jay: Nevah

 

Nevah: No. Get out, please…leave… (JAY nods and stands up, heading out of the room and slowly closing the door behind him. NEVAH is on the bed; her arm is over her eyes. She is crying.) My family, my only family…I killed them…I killed them.

 

                 The End

 

© 2008 Nevah Ann


Author's Note

Nevah Ann
Written a few years ago for Drama class

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

I will say this, it has an interesting premise. My complaint is that this feels like half of a complete story. If you ever feel like turning this into a full blown screenplay, I would encourage you to do so. It has the meat and potatoes, the characters and a defined arch for the plot. Again the problem is that its as if you took critical chunks of something big and put them together for something small. When reading this I just felt the desire for things to be more fleshed out. To put it in a positive light, you gave us a tease at a world that seems complex, and in doing so left me wanting more of the story. The chemistry works, the gang is interesting, the characters have just enough color to make see what they are thinking in certain scenes, and there clearly is drama. If you do decide to aim for a 120 page screenplay, let me know and I will be glad to read it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


^_^ How long did it take you to write that?
It was real interesting, especially for a drama class...
I remember writing pieces for drama, but they were never that long...
i read this screenplay with my best friend that made the study characters a lot more fascinating.
damn...i hated that Sam died in the end...but i love the female character...Nevah...
great piece

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2008

Author

Nevah Ann
Nevah Ann

MI



About
I'm BACK!! .... I know... I've been gone for AWHILE.... Writer's Block hit HARD... but I think I've pulled over that one. :) I've been writting as long as I can remember. I have changed what I wri.. more..

Writing