Chapter 3 : Smoke In The Veins

Chapter 3 : Smoke In The Veins

A Chapter by Abhishek Izy
"

The group finally gets high on weeds and immediately gets swept off with a high impact. they get high for the first time and have no idea how to react to it. Meanwhile they are being watched.

"
"Hey Guys", said Rahul as the group huddled together near the smoking area, outside the main gate. There was no one around in the sight. In the normal days, the place would be all smoked up with pissed off people sucking on cigarette butts to bring down the sheer level of their frustration.

"Are you going to give another motivational speech, before we begin?" quizzed Swami.

"You never fail to be the tiniest a*****e you are, isn't?" glared Rahul before continuing his usual habit. "I really want to appreciate all of you guys. Swami and Pintu for f*****g up the 'Hulk's' desktop and Shekhar for rolling up the best joint I ever saw."

"Didn't you say that this is the first joint you ever saw?", muttered Pintu, ready to pull out the twigs any moments.

"Yes, so that makes it the best I ever saw. Did anyone notice the 'Hulk'. He was almost of the verge of breakdown. It was frustration at first, but slowly his face almost swelled like you would cry any moment."

"With his baby face, I almost felt bad" said Swami.

"I hope we would be forgiven....." 

"Wait Wait Wait! Rahul, if you aren't going to shut up with your f*****g speech, I swear I'm gonna punch you on throat." Pintu stared at him. Others held their laugh.

"Also, you can be my sugar-baby for rest of the life if you quit being a politician" added Shekhar.

"Kiss my arse, fuckers." retorted Rahul.

"I bet your arse still stinks better than this s**t, man. I almost died of nausea while making the joints. It's strong, damn strong."

"Didn't I say our little 'Sheelavati' here is a bad-a*s b***h" smiled Pintu, pulling out the joint from his front pocket and smelling it. I smelt horrible but he pretended like it was an elixir of his life.

"Well, why don't you hold your Sheelavati's butts in your lips and light it up" suggested Swami as he lit up his cigarette. This was a cover-up smoke as per plan.


The group huddled even closer and the joint was lit up. Together they smoked in silence, trying to keep their face straight and impulse to cough into bare minimum. It tasted like smoking a cow-dung which has been drenched and dried in phenol. 

The first joint was over in no time and as they looked at each other for any hints of high, all the faces hung in confusion, Maybe they were really sold a cow-dung, because they felt nothing except a horrible taste in mouth.

"This is awful. I don't feel a s**t. Light up another joint yaar" whispered Shekhar.


No one questioned and another joint was lit up. Together they smoked and talked about how the tablets they took for flu when kids tasted less acrid than the weeds in their lungs and its aftertaste on their tongue. Another joint was in ashes in few minutes and they still stared at each other.A tic-tok mouth freshener exchanged hands as they refreshed themselves to walk up the stairs. The elevator was under maintenance. 

"This f****r Pintu got us some useless s**t" murmured Swami, still sucking on the tiny mouth freshener bits to let go the acrid taste all over his mouth."

"Maybe we smoked up some local grass, instead of weeds." suggested Rahul.

"How the f**k do I know, man. I googled it and it did look like weeds in the google images" defended Pintu.

"Guys, I'm sure it was weeds. I found the seeds in it as well. But I guess the quality was real bad", Shekhar 

"And, I just got a text from the delivery guys. The food will take another forty five minutes to be delivered. Apparently they got the wrong parcel for us in the first go. It looks like whole night is fucked up." 


As the group slowly climbed the stair with hung disappointed faces, the THC in their blood slowly started shooting its effect. Swami was first to notice it.

"Oh man" he stopped midway and turned around. "Guys, I can't feel my legs at all. It feels like I'm gliding over the stairs. Is this how you get high.". The other three blinked at him with blood shot eyes.

"F**k, I feel the same, man. It's scary." said Pintu, trying to feel his fingers. He looked lost and confused.

"I guess we over-did it. I think I'm high too." said Rahul.

"What's your symptom, bro? I'm feeling very dizzy" said Shekhar, trying to catch the railings to keep himself steady.

"I actually feels like enlightened. On top of it, I was kind of holding my dick in my hands inside my pocket. And now I cannot find it."

"That gross, man. You can't find your pocket??". Swami was already talking in dreamy voice.

"No. The dick, idiot. I can't find it." Rahul said in low tone, completely confused and aghast.

"Don't take it in a wrong way bro, but you're sure you had one, yeah?" asked Pintu. His eyes were rolling all over the places.

"Yes he has it" replied Shekhar instead.

"How do you know? You saw it? What's going on between you two?"

"Shut up, you judgmental swine. I saw his stand and piss in restroom after we rolled the joints."

"That's logical explanation. Rahul when was last time you saw your dick?"

"While pissing but I don't remember if I pissed, actually. Let me think" Rahul was sweating from the sides of his forehead. He was seriously worried about his missing dick. What will he do without it. He was almost rolling to the side, while Swami tried to hold him straight.

"Don't fall on me, dude, you're as heavy as a pig. Remember anything?" he said.

"Yeah I do" Rahul replied, still under cloud of confusion. "I watched Sunny Leone last night and you know."

"Such a despo you're, man" Shekhar chipped in.

"Come on, give him some room. Not everyone here had a wife like you" Pintu stood by his friend's nightly ritual.

"Okay, guys!! Now we're sure that Rahul does have a dick." said Swami, turning to Rahul again. "Do you want to put your hands in pockets and search again?"

Everyone expect Rahul, dug their hands inside the pockets to ensure they hadn't lost their magic stick. Their faces relaxed. No more missing dick was reported.

"Rahul.... wake up. You're loosing it. I think he has a bad trip". Pintu tried to shudder him into reality. Rahul just looked blank at their faces.

"What do we do?" someone questioned. They were still standing on the mid stairway, completely unaware of the camera watching then intently.

"Rahul is our friend. We cannot leave him in this hard time. Pintu please check if he has his dick." spoke Shekhar looking totally opposite to everyone's direction.

"F****r, we are standing here" Swami whispered as he turned him around.

"Ohh" Shekhar smiled. "I thought I saw Jerry, the mouse that way, He was offering me a cheese cake."

Pintu giggled and broke into a hysterical laughter. The group were quickly ascending into the highs of cannabis and had no clue how to keep their minds over the matter.

"Pintu stop laughing and check Rahul's stuff. You're his best friend, right?"

"F**k you. I'm not touching other's dick"

"Guys" Rahul slowly spoke out of the haze around him. "Let's get back into the floor at our desks. We need to sort out everything there. We have already been out for like half an hour."

"Okay, everyone hold each other's hand. Lets walk together. Shekhar, buddy please lead the way"

And together they walked upstairs and almost into the rest room when Swami chipped in again. "Walk us to the floor, f****r. Not the washroom."

"Ohh, I guess Jerry was calling me in there again." Shekhar smiled again.


In the security room, Babu and the other pot bellied staff stared at the screen in confusion. The camera was showing them live images from the staircase, where the four crazy guys were involved in their conversation and bizarre activities.

"Yadav, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Babu nudged at the fatty.

"I'm but it doesn't make sense at all."

"They look pale as dead and did you notice their eyes. They all are blood shot."

"Looks like they stepped out for smoke and saw something un-explainable. Babu, I've been telling you that this building is haunted. I have always felt it. Last month, I saw a chair moving off itself in cafeteria."

"You think they saw a ghost? That's nonsense. I have a feeling that these guys are into those type of things". Babu made some vulgar gestures with his hands.

"They are all guys, idiot."

"But I'm sure you noticed how they have been looking at one's of the guy's groin. They even felt there own ones. Remember them putting their hands inside the pockets together? Men do that to fondle their thing often. Even i do it sometimes?"

"What? That is so embarrassing. I never did it." Yadav pointed.

"Well if your didn't had this giant belly and if your thing wasn't so tiny, maybe you would also be able to catch hold of it from your pockets."

A smack on head followed and Babu retrieved a little way from the big guy, leaving a trail of cold stare.

"Okay so you think these guys are gay, right?" Yadav laughed.

"Of Course, Else why would they do such things?" Babu replied, still nursing his smacked head.

"And I think theys awa ghost. Lets have a 50 bucks bet on it. You got some balls for it?"

"Hell yeah. Game is on. You'll lose this time again."

"We'll see about it. Now lets bloody track every movement of these guys for the night." Yadav slammed his fist softly on the desk. An ugly loud grin followed.


© 2019 Abhishek Izy


Author's Note

Abhishek Izy
This is for fun and don't just and correct the grammatical mistakes lol. Have fun and go ahead with the day! Peace

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on January 28, 2019
Last Updated on January 28, 2019
Tags: weeds, call center, high, THC, dick, camera, voyeurism, psychedelic, green, dope, hallucination, ghost, friends


Author

Abhishek Izy
Abhishek Izy

Bengaluru, India



About
Hello Everyone, This is Abhishek Kumar, and I had an old profile here which isn't accessible anymore under the pen name "AbhishekIzy". Hence creating an entirely new profile, though I might be import.. more..

Writing