Informations

Informations

A Chapter by Nichole Angela
"

+Blood Oath+

"

Vampires+Angels


Her mission is to defeat fallens, but can she stop herself from falling?
To love?


+Blood Oath+


“Your blood is special…”


I am not normal. I am fully aware of that fact. I am Ellice and I am a Zaphrael. Zaphraels are half-bloods born from the love of a vampire and an angel. Ever since I was little, I can see something that others cannot, a bloody red butterfly.  Everytime I see that, it means misfortune for others. Whenever it lands on someone, the death of that person soon follows. I do not have any recollection of my past from when I was 10 years old, though a certain boy haunts me in my dreams. I am living peacefully until my 17th birthday arrived. During that time, I was attacked by a “fallen” but was saved by two male zaphraels. That is when I discovered the truth about my identity.


We Zaphraels, also called "Fallen Hunters", are in charge of killing fallens and protect the human race. We must keep the four races in peace, namely, Vampires, Angels, Zaphraels, and Humans.


Together with my newly found guardians, I am trying to save those people who become accompanied by the bloody butterfly and regaining my past in the process.


I am Ellice Shazel and I am the long lost princess of the Zaphrael lineage.

--++--

+Vampires+Angels: Blood Oath+

“My oath shall always be tied to my blood..."

--++--

 Info:


Main Characters:


Ellice Shazel (Sabathiel Haziel Lahabiel)- the princess of the royal lineage of Zaphraels. She is currently living with the humans and has no recollection of her past from when she was 10 years old. She is contracted to two male zaphraels, Asriel and Raithe. Ellice’s weapon is Elysium.


Asriel Nate (Nathanael Ariel Eae)- he is a fire wielding zaphrael who claims to be related to Ellice’s past. He is usually calm but can be deadly in battle. His exceptional skills made him worthy of being Ellice’s protector. He has a high tolerance to blood and tries his best to control himself especially when Ellice is present. Asriel’s weapon is a fire elemental sword, Blazefyre.


Raithe Samuel (Rathanael Chamuel Hadriel)- he is the cheerful one among Ellice’s guardians. He is energetic and lifts the spirit of their team. He is a wind wielder zaphrael. He has a split personality that occasionally takes over him. He is kind and the type of person who always smile. Despite his cheerfulness, he is serious in his job and is overprotective to Ellice. Raithe’s weapon is a wind elemental sword, Tempest.


Meaning of Names:


Sabathiel- angel of intelligence who communicates divine light.
Haziel- angel whose name means “vision of God”
Lahabiel- angel who protects against evil spirits.
Nathanael- angel ruling over hidden things, fire and vengeance.
Ariel- “lion of God”, angel of protection
Eae- angel who thwarts demons
Rathanael- angel of the third heaven and thwarter of demons
Chamuel- archangel whose name means “he who seeks God”
Hadriel- guardian angel of the gates of the east wind


Races:


+Vampires+
-Their personalities vary from each other. They are most active during night time. To preserve their treaty with the angels, they refrain from drinking human blood.


+Angels+
-They are white winged creatures (but they can hide them) who are usually calm and reserved. They live by their leaders’ rules and they are most active during day time.


+Zaphraels+
-They are the offspring of a vampire and an angel. Though they are not fully accepted by the society at first, they gathered and made their existence worthy by killing fallens, which entitled them as “Fallen Hunters”


+Humans+
-They are clueless about the existence of the other three races and they do not have any special ability compared to the others. They are the favorite prey of fallens.



© 2012 Nichole Angela


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

We, Zaphraels or also called “Fallen Hunters”
Here I would either replace "or" with a comma or delete "also called"
"We Zaphraels, or "Fallen Hunters"..."
"We Zaphraels, also called "Fallen Hunters"..."
Either one works.
I am really excited to read this story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nichole Angela

11 Years Ago

Done editing it...Thanks for pointing that out! ^_^
I'm almost done with the next chapter :)



Reviews

We, Zaphraels or also called “Fallen Hunters”
Here I would either replace "or" with a comma or delete "also called"
"We Zaphraels, or "Fallen Hunters"..."
"We Zaphraels, also called "Fallen Hunters"..."
Either one works.
I am really excited to read this story!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nichole Angela

11 Years Ago

Done editing it...Thanks for pointing that out! ^_^
I'm almost done with the next chapter :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2012
Last Updated on October 31, 2012


Author

Nichole Angela
Nichole Angela

Philippines



About
I just want to share what's on my mind more..

Writing