Microstory 75: Kjirygenos

Microstory 75: Kjirygenos

A Story by Nick Fisherman
"

This is a microstory. You'll have to read it to find out what it's about.

"
Thousands of years ago, Earth was a fairly advanced planet. We shared technologies with a race called the Kjirygenos. We taught them everything they knew. We lifted them up from obscurity so that we could together be the two most powerful forces in the galaxy. At some point, we fell out with the aliens. It is unclear exactly what happened, but we believe that it had something to do with an Earthling King’s son, and a Kjirygenosian peasant boy. The feud lasted for many years, ending with the aliens plunging Atlantis, our mightiest nation, into the depths of the ocean. Over the course of the next several centuries, our planet recovered. We built monuments and tributes to those we lost in the Kyrij War. Every single fountain you see that’s larger than a common land vehicle represents the life of one who was lost in Atlantis. But we also built other things. The Egyptian Pyramids, Great Wall of China, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Eiffel Tower, and the The Vice President's Residence & Office, among a few other things, were all created with intent. They are a mathematical message to the Kjirygenosian peoples that we cannot read, but is quite clear to those who truly need to see it; a great big architectural middle finger to the douchebags who sunk our island. Eff you, Kjirygenos!

© 2015 Nick Fisherman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Nick Fisherman
Nick Fisherman

About
BE SURE TO READ MY ONGOING NOVEL SERIES, THE ADVANCEMENT OF MATEO MATIC PUBLISHED VOLUME 1 (2015): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/624899 2016 Installments: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/N.. more..

Writing
Test Test

A Story by Nick Fisherman