The Girl

The Girl

A Story by Nicole40107
"

Just trying something out. Please, I want to hear what you have to say about it!

"
The girl crept up to the door, but the door was locked. This girl though, wasn't an ordinary girl. She was a ghost, she was a vampire. She was a goblin, she was a which. She was all of these things and more. So who is she exactly? She is your worst nightmare. This girl who only looked ten years of age, opened the door. She glided across the creaky floor. She did not make a sound. She stopped suddenly, and she took a big breath. Just like that she had disappeared. She made it to where she wanted to be, she finally has done it. But what is she trying to do you ask? Well just look behind you, and you will find her. Or has she disappeared. Has she gone into your soul, never to come back. But no worries, you're not her first victim, and you're definitely not her last.

© 2013 Nicole40107


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really enjoyed this i would have liked to have seen more of it, maybe if you do a continuation

Posted 10 Years Ago


Fine write! The girl is on the prowl it seems makes you want to stay on the look out.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 29, 2013
Last Updated on October 29, 2013

Author

Nicole40107
Nicole40107

About
Hey everyone! There's nothing to me just that I want to share and see what you all think of my writing. more..

Writing