The Knome Story

The Knome Story

A Story by Nicole
"

Roflmao.

"

Hahaha, so I'm sitting here with a cigarette.

And I just read a piece of work that made me remember the funniest thing of my life.

I was staying at my cousins at the time, with my brother and my cousins room mates.

One of the RM(room mates) took his girlfriend out for a movie, while my brother, cousin and other RMs' were out partying. I was home and went to sleep early.

They went to some club in Miami, and dropped acid. WHILE they're tripping on acid they drive home. And my cousin, the driver, says he saw a knome in someone's yard AND THE KNOME SAID HEY. So he stomps on the breaks and reverses. Gets out, picks the knome up and brings it back to the guys. He says, "Dude this knome just saud hey to me." And when they look they see a knome too, and are like.. "WOAAAHHH HOLY S**T! DUDE ITS A TALKING KNOME!" Now, the knome looks at them and says that its hungry. So my cousins like alright. Puts the knome in the backseat, buckles it up and drives to McDonalds. He orders food, asks the knome what it wants, IT SAYS CHICKEN NUGGETS. Haha, so now they're eating, and on their way home. When they get home, the RM who took his girlfriend out is cuddled up with her in his room. And I fell asleep watching some movie.

They put the knome on the couch and get it a pillow with some blankets.

One of the RMs told the knome that it could watch TV order whatever movies it wanted, and could eat whatever it wanted. So then my cousin, brother, and RMs go upstairs and pass out.

 

So NOW, its the next morning around 8:30AM, I wake up, do my thing in the bathroom and go downstairs, to see one of the RMs and his girlfriend downstairs asking some STRANGE LITTE GIRL how she got here. Now, I look at them and I'm like..."Woah, what's going on?" And he's like.. "I have no effin' idea, I came down and here she was, she's not one of your friends..?" And I'm like "nahh, never seen her a day in my life." So I grab a bowl of cereal and giver her something to eat. While Janey(the girlfriend) started freaking out. I was all cool, and said to chill. So back upstairs the RM who isn't passed out, knock on all of their doors and asked them who was the little girl on the couch downstairs and all of the said that she wasn't a girl, she was a knome. They picked her up last night. I got upstairs, and bust open all of their doors and tell them, that when they get arrested for usage of paraphernalia and kidnapping a minor, its their fault. The redness from their eyes from passing out just totally went away and they're all awake now. My cousin and brother were like "WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" So I motioned over the railing downstairs, they all peeked over the railing and looked at me and the sober RM, "Who's that?" I looked at the RM next to me then back to them and asked, "You tell me." So after talking to the girl, she told us where she lived and we took her home.  Now listen to this. The mother answered the door, with a cigarette in her hand. She looked like she just woke up from a whole night of partying. And we explain to her that her daughter hitched a ride with them and stuff.

FUNNY THING.

The mother says she didn't even notice the girl was missing.

ROFL. Lol, good times. Good times.

© 2010 Nicole


Author's Note

Nicole
Rofl.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story was good. The writing, not so much. It was like a funny letter you would write to a friend vs an artistic piece of literature. But if it was just your intent to tell a funny story, you succeeded!

Posted 13 Years Ago


WTF who is that parent not know their daughter was kidnapped

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kat
DUDEEEEEEEEEEE I remember this f*****g story. xD!!!!


Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Red
Huh?! Haha! This is one of the best storys ever AND its a true story which makes it even funnier! THEY GAVE IT CHICKEN NIGGETS! XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


lmaoo if that happened to me i'd be freaking out XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh My Goodness this is so cute and funny! I like this write so so musch. This is so enjoyable. Very well written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Dude... wha-at?
Haha this was definitely interesting and I am taking for granted that it was a true story. Great work =]

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

619 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 11, 2010
Last Updated on January 11, 2010

Author

Nicole
Nicole

Ft. Lauderdale, FL



About
My full name is Nicolette Garmini Elise Ramsingh. I'm a proud person, sure some of the things I do may be bad. Maybe even stupid but, hey. Its my life. :) I love my friends to death. And I'm just .. more..

Writing
Snappin'. Snappin'.

A Poem by Nicole



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why? Why?

A Poem by Lightfalls