Death's Mistress

Death's Mistress

A Chapter by Nicole Renee
"

Experimentish? I don't know..?

"

 

Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather

Feel pain than nothing at all….

 

 

 

            Evelyn Ross is not your average eighteen (actually about 100) year old girl of anytime; she’s more than that. She’s Death’s Mistress (aka The Grim Reapers…well Grim Reaper II..or as known as Michael…he’s in his twenty year old body while he’s actually way older). She’s at his side no matter what, telling the souls that had died that they are in the hands of a better life (something to make them feel at ease so they aren’t upset when if they ever see the Grim Reaper) or is his right hand, sending the souls to the other side after they die.  But when Evelyn is about to tell a soul that he must die, she becomes infatuated with Jayson, a painter for anybody that will pay him to paint (he’s not poor, but not rich either…he makes a living with what he does at least). Instead of sending Jayson to the other side, Evelyn saves his life and then visits him in her visible human form, bonding a relationship that could easily harm her reputation with Michael and his father…

 

 

 



© 2008 Nicole Renee


Author's Note

Nicole Renee
Yeah, I'm not sure if I'd call it 'Death's Mistress', but it's what I came up with. Lol.

[[A romance story..]]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
Added on May 8, 2008
Last Updated on July 7, 2008


Author

Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee

Anoka, MN



About
I usually write poetry and short stories, yet I always come up with good ideas for novels. I did have a long biography on here,but when Charlie deleted everybody's work off of here on Friday the 13th,.. more..

Writing
10 Days. 10 Days.

A Chapter by Nicole Renee