Unknown

Unknown

A Story by Niketh

*Title goes here











Niketh Keshavan

Dedicated to Idan for inspiring me to write








Chapter One

Capture


Hi. I am going to die! Just kidding, but I felt like I was going to die, sitting through this pointless history lecture about the Ancient Mesopotamia. Why couldn’t our teacher, Ms. Doloway, just say ‘Hammurabi was the sixth king of Mesopotamia. He made the first code of laws,’ and then move on to a cool unit, like Ancient Greece or Rome? My name is Bryce and I am 12 years old. I live in Emerald Hills, California. My three friends Kade, Marcus, and Kasey all agreed with me, and we were all waiting for the end of school so we could go over to Kade’s house and play on his new console. When the school bell finally rang at 3:10, we grabbed our materials, and started to walk out the door.

“Bryce, I need to talk to you,” Ms. Doloway said as I was about to walk out the door. The other students left the class. My friends hovered near the door, uncertain if they should leave. Just as I was about to tell them to leave and that I would catch up with them, Ms. Doloway called them up too.

She made us stand in a shoulder to shoulder line, and inspected us for what felt like an hour. Then she went to her computer and typed something out. After typing for a minute, Ms. Doloway came back to us and led us out the door.

“Hey wait if we are leaving can I at least text my parents?” said Kasey.

“No!” Ms. Doloway yelled. She picked up her pace, and we had to follow, no idea where we were going or what was happening to us. Our teacher led us into the woods behind our school. We walked deep into the woods where no one else was. Ms. Doloway reached into the air. We all thought that she was going crazy, and that we would have to escape from her. I recently got my second degree black belt in taekwondo, and Kade had just got his first degree. We had shown Marcus and Kasey some self defence, so I thought we could defend ourselves against one crazy adult. But when she pulled four shackles out of the air, I thought I was going crazy, and I was sure my friends felt the same.

“Am I going crazy?” I asked my friends. Marcus turned to me and shrugged. Ms. Doloway put the shackles on our wrists. They permitted any motion. With that, she turned into a angel, but a dark one. Her wings, which once were beautiful, were grimy and tattered. She grew in height, and she carried a jagged sword. She rushed the friends, holding her sword up, as if to strike. The four friends tried to run, but they were chained by the hands together. As our teacher was about to strike them, there was a bright flash of light, and a white wolf bounded out of nowhere and bowled over their teacher. The monster was not expecting it, and the wolf quickly ended her life with a bite to the throat. Instead of bleeding out, the monster’s              body faded away, leaving n      o trace but a feather, which lay on the ground.    

“Ok guys, I know that this was very weird, but let’s just all go to our own house and give some excuse about why we were late,” said Kade.

“Great, but we have one problem,” replied Magnus. “Which way is home?”                                          

© 2017 Niketh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this story. I'd really like to know what happens next. You're a great writer and I look forward to seeing more of your works!

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 7, 2017
Last Updated on March 7, 2017

Author

Niketh
Niketh

RedwoodCity



About
I love writing fiction novels about different worlds! more..

Writing
Unknown Unknown

A Story by Niketh