The effects of an unkept promise

The effects of an unkept promise

A Chapter by SlipKnoT
"

how he made the promise to always love me and never did

"

The tears fall from my eyes and splash onto the ground, creating a series of salty spots. The clouds turn dark grey and they too start creating tears of their own. The sadness that is inflicted on the exterior of my being, sparks a fire from within.

 

I start to feel unstoppable, I can't help but flash a filthy grin. I feel like the devil's child and my power is unlimited, it is stored within my scorching core. I have no feelings of remorse towards him at all. As I grab the sharpened blade off the ground on which I sit, I begin to size up the enemy infront of me. I have him in my sights and I am sizing up where the best spot to strike would be. I walk behind the denseness of the trees that surround him, I crouch and army crawl with the blade inbetween my teeth, I look through the gaps in the hedges, I get a good view of him.

 

Then I leap and bound over the hedges and in one big jump, I'm in mid-air and as I come down I get the blade in my hands and ready to strike. I get him square in the back.

 

He falls to the ground without a pulse nor a flicker of life left in him. He is gone...Finally...Gone.



© 2012 SlipKnoT


Author's Note

SlipKnoT
How i feel

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lolz

Posted 12 Years Ago


Killer ....literally. aha ha ha

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 9, 2012
Last Updated on March 9, 2012
Tags: betrayl, heart break, love, hate, blood


Author

SlipKnoT
SlipKnoT

QLD, Australia



About
Hey my name is Nikki and I am a huge screamo lover!!! SlipKnoT and KoRn are my fav bands, i do horse riding, I'm doing dressage at the momnet and I work at racingqueensland more..

Writing
quiz quiz

A Story by SlipKnoT


Tears of Blood Tears of Blood

A Chapter by SlipKnoT