Ch.2

Ch.2

A Chapter by Arya_the_elven_lady
"

the 2nd chapter

"
          Morgana was walking swiftly down the causeway. The causeway connected the main square to the drawbridge, the exit. Moonlight swept over her face in bands, illuminating her light blue eyes.

          When she had gotten to a rocky clearing, Morgana halted. Standing erect, she waited patiently for a few moments. Then, she heard hoof-beats and turned to her left, toward the sound. A large white horse trotted into the clearing, carrying a lady with armor on and long, blond hair. Her face was stern and deadly, but in a beautiful way.

          Morgause smiled at her sister, and leaped easily off the horse. She strode forward to greet Morgana, and they hugged. "Sister!" Morgana exclaimed gladly. "I have some good tidings." They stepped back from each other a pace or so, still grinning.

          "Really, Morgana?" Morgause asked. Interest sparked in her eyes. Cocking her head slightly, she waited for her sister to continue.

         Morgana laughed. "Merlin, that servant boy, he tries to hide it, but he is attracted to me. King Uther is taking care to keep plans between himself and his son Arthur only." A leer twisted her face into a terrible mask of hate.

          "I fail to see the boy as being useful."

          "You do not understand, Morgause. The boy is Arthur`s manservant. He knows these plans. If I played on his love, then he would tell us everything, I`m sure if it!" Morgana`s eyes were alive, dancing with the light of the moon reflected in them. Suddenly, Morgause understood. A sneer twisted her face too, and they
started to laugh at how simple and easy this plan would be.

          "I understand now, sister." Morgause`s voice rang with spirit and laughter. She put her hand on Morgana`s shoulder, and smiled reassuringly. Morgana was looking worried, eyes reflecting fear.

          "You will do fine. The boy will be helpless!" And Morgause let go. Nodding, the sisters parted. Morgana turned and strode away, towards Camelot. After she had left, Morgause mounted her horse and rode into the forest.


© 2010 Arya_the_elven_lady


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

For this chapter, I think it needs a little more between the sisters. I know they greeted each other and everything but their meeting seemed too short and tense. Other than that it was a great chapter and we get to see what Morganas up to without it all being dragged out.

Posted 12 Years Ago


mmmm, i like Morgane's attitude, and i like this chapter.
Good Job on the attitude between the two sisters.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like it really interesting things are heating up...Haha don't hate me I forgot about it I've been busy. Thanks for reminding me though. I love your description it's amazing!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I wonder wat these two are planning...I'm curious! reading on! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Whoa, last time I checked, didn’t King Uther (or whatever his name was, Arthur’s dad) die when Arthur was just a baby and Merlin didn’t see Arthur until he was in his teens? Or because this is the TV show that you’re kinda basing this off on, is that kinda what happens? I seriously have no clue, just what I remember from the books.
Your word choice was really good in this chapter. Again, the “awkward child voice” came into play and I think that’s an individual fix-in-time thing, but your play on words was most excellent in this chapter. Seriously, you had some moments in there where I was super excited, like I was reading from some book I bought in interest from King Soopers.
You’re not consistent yet with your moments or word choice though. Work on that and you’ll be so much better, but the whole finding-your-own-style is key to that. It’s an “in time” thing.
PBP


Posted 13 Years Ago


I liked it. The imagry was great. Keep it up
Roxi

Posted 13 Years Ago


Author`s Note: Please don`t mind if the thing made a sentance get out of line. I know that at least one is, but can`t fix it. Thanks for listening!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 30, 2010
Last Updated on October 3, 2010


Author

Arya_the_elven_lady
Arya_the_elven_lady

Cleveland, OH



About
I am a young girl who is happy to chat. I love to write, so please comment on my stories/poems. I hope you will be my friend. In honor of Loraine: If you have a true friend, copy and paste this in.. more..

Writing
Ch.1 Ch.1

A Chapter by Arya_the_elven_lady


Ch.3 Ch.3

A Chapter by Arya_the_elven_lady



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ch.5 Ch.5

A Chapter by Arya_the_elven_lady