Going Extinct

Going Extinct

A Story by NinjaShadowWolf
"

We have all heard of when a species of animal is endangered and going extinct, but do you think they know whats gong on? What's going through their heads at that moment.

"
Twas then I realized, It was to late. To much time had passed without my knowing. Everyone I knew, was gone from existence. I was the last, the last of my species. My time would soon be up. I should have tried harder to protect my family. Those monsters came in, with their bigger monsters and cleared out my home, to build something they did not need more of. If they care enough about their species, they should also care about our species too, right? How would they like it if we came in and destroyed their homes and replaced it with stuff we didn't need. I am the very last one of my species. You will never see us again. You care for the other endangered species. Why not us smaller species, ugly species, and less famous species. I hope your happy, with that thing you already have a million of. Stop clearing out our homes and just be happy with what you already have, so we can be happy with what little we have.

© 2015 NinjaShadowWolf


Author's Note

NinjaShadowWolf
Help with better ending?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Unique viewpoint, definitely an interesting concept and one I think you could expand on. I think the last line sums it up really.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 28, 2015
Last Updated on November 28, 2015
Tags: Endangered, animals, extinct

Author

NinjaShadowWolf
NinjaShadowWolf

CA



About
I am a female adult, not feeling it though, have the mentality of a dark 10 year old. I'm not interested in dealing with the real world, I'd rather stay out of that. I have been writing ever since I w.. more..

Writing
Socks Socks

A Story by NinjaShadowWolf


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by NinjaShadowWolf