Teenage lives were changed forever..

Teenage lives were changed forever..

A Story by Manda
"

This story takes place in summer , it involves people of a small but bad city. It has people and friends come together to either choose to live or die .

"
When Alyssa woke up it was  two pm . Casey's mom had just dropped off her phone . Alyssa went online and told David , her boyfriend ,that she can't wait to see him in awhile . Then she logged off and got ready .
"Alyssa , Hurry up!!" Yelled Casey . Alyssa ran out of the bathroom and said "Come on , the guys are waiting! " They hurry down the stairs and out the door . They got into their car and drove to the park . When they got there it was empty but cars where parked by it . Alyssa and Casey , plus the guys were playing Frisbee and hide 'n' go seek . By the time they noticed it was getting late . They started heading for there cars when all of a sudden . Casey screams . "what's the matter??" asked Alyssa she turns around and saw a naked guy all bloody attacking Casey . Jake  punches the naked guy in the face . They start running , soon the 'things' started following them . "what the hell?" They tried to bite Alyssa , she kicks them and finds somewhere to hide Casey and the guys follow , they make it to the mall . When they got inside it was dark they were trying to figure out what was around them . Then Casey's phone rings , "hello?" She was shaking , "brainnns!" said the unknown caller . They run into a guy named Bob . "Are you guys running from those guys too?" "yup , pretty much so . It's just me , my friend , my girlfriend , and her friend , what where's Alyssa ?" "AAH!" something came up behind bob , "what the f**k is that ?"  "its just a costume" says Jake . "Did you know they're getting in?" Screams Alyssa as she breaks her ankle . Dave climbs up a ladder into the ceiling . "follow me"  He picks up Alyssa and carries her up . "Help!! , its got my hair !" Screamed Casey . As she got pulled away . "Just leave her I taught her well. " 'I can't" said bob "I love her"  He runs off after her and they both disappear into the darkness . "two down , two to go " smiles Jake . "Whats your problem?" "you are , do you know who crated those things?...That's what I thought"  "yes I know who created them I've been studying them for a couple of years now" "wow" they started walking down a hallway when they got to a door that is labeled 'ammo' Dave knocks it down . "okay so how do you kill a zombie?" Alyssa points to a gun "can you hand me that?" Dave picks it up and hands it to her "you shoot it in the head or remove it from the body" "Alyssa !! Look out!" yells Dave . Jake shot at the zombie but only slows it down by blowing off its leg . The zombie starts crawling towards Alyssa in one shot she blows off his head . "are you guys okay??" she asks , Dave kisses her "Be more careful Hun." They load up and leave the room . "We need food and transportation" explains Alyssa . "you guys find food I'll get the transportation" Alyssa heads off by herself . She soon then finds an abandoned bus . 'perfect' she whispered to herself . The bus starts and Alyssa drives it to the food court . "What the..?" she notices something or someone running towards the bus . "shut , shut , shut it!" the door shuts and Jake runs up to it . "Let me in they're coming!!!" "babe" Dave says "don't let him in , he's been infected and they're coming for him" "what are you talking about ?" Alyssa wonders "who's coming" Casey and bob come out of the darkness all bloody with shot guns "come out , come out wherever you are , our little friend we've got a present for you" "don't let them..." Jake gets interrupted his head gets chopped off . Alyssa rolls down the window . "Hun ? have you guys been bitten or scratched ? Have you got there blood in your mouth , eyes or open sores?" "OF COURSE NOT!" screams bob . Dave lets them in . "So what are we going to do now?" Casey asks . "We have to go to your homes and kill all the sick ones.." "I'm sorry" interrupts Dave . "why are you sorry?" "I..I..I..Know who started all this madness" Dave starts to cry . they have never seen him cry before . "who?" Alyssa asked confused . "My older crack head of a brother , I'm sorry baby , I never meant to.." "What the f**k! So your telling me you knew what was happening this whole time and all you have to say is sorry?" adds in b**b . Alyssa doesn't speak she starts the bus and drives to the closes house . "first stop" "My house?" asked Casey . "come on I'll help!" Alyssa and Dave break the windows and jump in "You check downstairs I'll check this floor , bob you check the attic.."whispers Alyssa . Casey sits in the bus scared as hell . something hits the window she jumps up and grabs a gun . "i know your there show yourself!" "Don't shoot!" yells Emily she's carrying her puppy in her arms . They sit down she hands her a gun and then some noise comes from outside , it sounds like a cat crying "Who is that?" Emily asks  . "She looks familiar" replies Casey . "Aren't you from Alyssa's school" asks Casey . "yeah , can we get in??" Replies Jamie . "we??" they wonder . "Yes , me and my boyfriend , plus my kitty"  "yes  ,hurry in" Casey unlocks the door they all sit and talk about whats happened . Alyssa walks into Nicole's bedroom ."hello? Anybody there?" no answer . "CLEAR!!" bob yells . nobody was in the house . "Hmm , weird" they head for the bus when Dave hears barking "Over there" he yells . "ALYSSA!" yells Nicole . She was holding Kaylee , her little half sister , in her arms . "we are safe..me , mom , jack , Kay the dogs and cats " Alyssa just checks them over clearly . "okay you guys need this" she hands them each a gun . "shoot there heads"  "alright" they say and she turns on the bus and starts driving to the next stop . Kay falls asleep during the ride . "second stop!" Alyssa jumps out . "God I hope they are alive" She moves quickly up the stairs into the room . "Alyssa is that you?" Alyssa runs up to her and hugs her . "Yes , mom!" They grab blankets and food then throw it out the windows . "come on!" She says . they cannot get out , they're trapped ."Next plan , put buddy and shadow in your coat" "But.." "no buts , that's the only way mom" Her mom puts buddy in her coat and jumps out first . Then Alyssa jumps out with shadow. they load up onto the bus and sit down , the cats start playing around with Jamie's cat . Alyssa turns on the bus and starts it up . They drive a half mile down the road . "Third stop!""Alyssa can you go in for me , don't tell me what happens just make sure Steve and Larry make it out" "I will try my best bob" Dave opens the door and Alyssa and him run in . "OUCH!!" screams Dave . "Sorry , sorry , " says Steve . "Uh , its okay?" "Lalalalala! TACOS!" says Larry . "Let's go" screams Alyssa . She shoots two zombies in the head . When they get out of the house it blows up . "WHAT THE F**K!?!?" Screams bob . "It was the tacos" says Larry with a straight face . "Come on , stop four!" "Aah really?" Says Dave . "I'm sorry babe , you have to.."  Dave starts to cry again . "I'm sorry I can't." Alyssa take Casey , Steve and bob they shut off the zombie machine they looked outside and saw the bus being attacked by alien zombies "oh my" "Help us Alyssa!" Bob grabs an axe and Casey grabs a fire extinguisher . Alyssa push starts the bus and Mary drives if the zombies notice Alyssa and the others and they run after them . "Oh my gawd" "they can run now" Screams bob and Casey. Dave does the matrix and jumps behind one "Kumbuya motha f****s!" "baby , you guys over here!" says Dave . "Hide behind here and cover your heads" "okay but why?" "just do it" they all hear a loud crash . Alyssa looked up and noticed it was all gone . "its all over you can go home now." Dave said "No..No..NO.. we can't" "why's that Hun?" "l..l..l.look" Alyssa points to the smoke You can see a man walking out with a bomb strapped onto him and a zombie chained to his arm . "who's that?" asked the people . "its..its..my" "its his brother.." said Alyssa "Your crazy brother the one who started this all?" Nicole questioned ."um..Yeah" Dave said. "hey you" Jerry said . "Come over here or else!" He grabs Alyssa and wired the bus with zombie acid . "What are you going to do to her?" "just wait and see she'll be one of them" laughed Jerry "now come here!" "don't hurt her please!" "haha , why?" "because , i love her . and don't turn our friends into zombies" "why" "Because I'll have no one" "I'm scared" cried Jamie . She moves to the middle of the bus , the windows and doors are wired and covered with zombie acid . "OH MY GAWD , LOOK OUT!" Screamed Mary and jack . They pull Emily away from the back door . And alien zombie tried to get in . "You'll have me" continues Jerry . "no i don't , when i meant Casey she was the only one who mattered she was my best friend , my sister . " explained Dave . "She then introduced me to the love of my life , Alyssa , Alyssa became my mind , body , and soul" "wow , you really care about this s**t ?" "As a matter of fact , yes . By the way she's not a s**t she's amazing!" Yells Dave "Your just jealous you have no one okay , keep her out of this and you can have me instead"Dave drops his gun and moves slowly to Jerry . Jerry releases Alyssa . Alyssa then disables the zombie wiring on the bus then she and the others watched Jerry holding Dave against the bomb and he defuses it . Jamie's boyfriend shoots Jerry in the head . "Oops! thought he was one" and smiles . Dave drops to his knees over his brother dead body . They all run up to him "I'm sorry babe" Alyssa says "Why?" "he was your only family , and now he's dead?" "no hes not..I've learned from the past day that you guys are family" they all hug each other in a group hug . The country said that the FBI , and SWAT teams destroyed the zombies . "WHAT THE F**K!!!!!" says bob . He calls the president . "Hello? Obama? Yeah I know the real heroes for the zombie Apocalypse ." "who..." "well , Alyssa , Dave , Casey , Steve , Larry , Emily , Jamie , and her boyfriend , marry , jack , Kaylee , Nicole , and me of course." "well bob , I'm sorry ; but you guys and a couple of your family members survived" "who" asks Mary . "Well everybody mostly , Casey's dad and step mom" "oh thank god" says Casey and Nicole . "You guys are rewarded with whatever you want. " he said then clicked off The world was all safe...till it happened again.

© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
Tell me what you think ! Minus the mistakes in writing .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on October 23, 2010
Last Updated on October 23, 2010
Tags: zombies, .

Author

Manda
Manda

Flat Rock, MI



About
I'm fifteen , I started writing when I was twelve . I love to write and create random stories . The characters in the stories I make are based off of real life friends . more..

Writing